NFL's Willie Colon Don't Sink to Trump's Level!
Ex-NFL lineman Willie Colon has a strategy for dealing with President Trump's personal attacks on his enemies -- "When they go low, we go high."
The former Steelers and Jets player was out in NYC (wearing a sweet NY Knicks shirt) when we asked for his thoughts on a possible tape of Trump saying the n-word.
"Nobody should use the n-word," Colon said ... "Let alone Trump!"
At the end of the day, Colon says people should follow Michelle Obama's advice -- and hold themselves to a higher standard than the one Trump has set.
See also
Johnny Manziel In Concussion Protocol ... Blames Complications from Rx Meds
The Montreal Alouettes have placed Johnny Manziel in the concussion protocol following a massive hit he took on Saturday -- though the QB says it's Rx medication that's making him feel off.
Manziel took a monster shot at the goal line in Saturday's game against the Ottawa Redblacks -- his body went limp, he fumbled the ball and looked woozy after the play. However, he stayed in the game.
Manziel missed practice on Tuesday and Wednesday and now the team has issued a statement saying the QB has medical concerns.
"On Tuesday morning Johnny Manziel mentioned to our medical staff that he felt symptoms that could be associated with the prescribed medication he uses for a previously diagnosed medical condition."
FYI, Manziel has previously stated that he takes medication for bipolar disorder.
However, it's clear the team believes Manziel's condition may not be solely related to the meds -- suggesting he may have suffered a concussion in Saturday's game.
"In view of the hit he received on Saturday and the potential mitigating side effects of his prescribed medication, the Alouettes medical staff has placed Manziel under the CFL concussion protocol for further observation and precautionary reasons."
"Manziel will be closely observed and assessed over the next few days."
Montreal doesn't play again until Saturday -- but it doesn't seem like he'll be playing.
See also
Khloe Kardashian Revenge Mom Bod ... With Revenge Booty
Khloe Kardashian just popped a baby out 4 months ago -- but you would never have known by the way she looks now.
Khlo's still in Mexico this week with Tristan Thompson, and on Monday she took a stroll on the beach solo in a body-hugging one-piece. All we can say is DAYYYUMM (*smokey voice*).
She's definitely embracing her revenge body philosophy from last year, only now she's got a hot mom bod twist on it ... from the front and the back. Lordy, that's a whole lot of booty.
True story ... Tristan's got one hell of a woman on his hands here, and he should count himself lucky that she didn't curve him after his cheating scandal earlier this year.
She's certainly curving everything else ...
See also
Ferrari 512S Modulo Concept Car Or, XL Doorstop?!
How's THIS for a concept car?!?
The one-of-a-kind Ferrari 512S Modulo hit the road Tuesday for its first ever ride on public pavement ... nearly 50 years AFTER it was introduced.
Ferrari 512S Modulo Pininfarina first drive. History being made... pic.twitter.com/qgrfNIL0Z8
@JimGlickenhaus
The driver is Ferrari megafan Jim Glickenhaus. He calls it the 'Mona Lisa' of sports cars and believes it has a future in art museums.
The 512S Modulo debuted in 1970 as a concept car from Italian car design company Pininfarina ... after it was passed on to them by Enzo Ferrari. Pininfarina sold it to Glickenhaus in 2014 and he's been prepping it for this moment ever since.
The two-seater has a V12 engine ... but there's no power steering.
If you're heading to Pebble Beach for this week's U.S. Amateur Championship ... look for the whip on the lawn in the Ferrari section.
See also
DeAndre Hopkins Throws Punches ... In Niners-Texans Brawl
DeAndre Hopkins had to dodge punches like they were Iggy Azalea dating rumors Wednesday ... 'cause 49ers cornerback Jimmie Ward tried to mess up his face during practice!!
It all went down in Houston -- where the Niners are in town for a joint workout with the Texans -- when Hopkins didn't like that Ward ripped off his helmet during a 1-on-1 rep.
The superstar wide receiver shoved the DB ... took a swing -- and then had to FIGHT FOR HIS LIFE as the whole 49ers squad swarmed.
D-Hop was eventually taken to the ground and a pig pile formed ... but when it all unfolded, everyone was alive and practice carried on.
We're sure Iggy's relieved ... maybe.
See also
Boxer Antonio Tarver Arrested for Domestic Battery ... Fought Stepson
11:13 AM PT -- We've obtained the 911 calls from the incident ... and Tarver can be heard asking to have Aziya escorted off his property before the alleged scuffle breaks out.
A neighbor also called 911, saying Aziya showed up on her doorstep with a bloody face ... claiming Tarver punched him in the mouth.
Ex-boxing superstar Antonio Tarver was arrested Monday for domestic battery -- after allegedly punching his 18-year-old stepson in the face multiple times, TMZ Sports has learned.
According to the police report, cops responded to a home in Florida on Monday around 4:45 PM -- after 18-year-old Aziya Taylor called 911.
When cops arrived, they say Taylor was bleeding from his mouth -- and said he had been attacked by Tarver, who he identified as his "stepfather."
Aziya told police the altercation with Tarver began earlier that day when they went to breakfast at Waffle House, but Aziya didn't have enough cash to cover the meal.
When they got back to the house, Aziya said Tarver "bum-rushed" him and struck him in the face.
Aziya says Tarver punched him again and then threw him into the garage and locked the door. Aziya says he escaped and called police.
Cops also spoke with Tarver -- who acknowledged an altercation with Aziya but denied punching him -- instead he says the guy busted his lip when he "tripped and fell" during the tussle.
Ultimately, cops didn't buy Antonio's story -- and arrested him for domestic battery.
The 49-year-old was booked Monday around 7 PM and spent the night in jail. He was released around 7 PM the next day.
According to his booking sheet, Tarver is 6'2" and 225 lbs. Bond was set at $1,000.
Tarver has had a history with the law -- he was arrested back in 2014 stemming from an unpaid gambling debt at the Wynn Las Vegas hotel and casino.
Tarver was a stud boxer back in the day -- winning multiple belts and chalking up impressive victories over stars like Roy Jones Jr.
He also starred as Mason "The Line" Dixon in the 2006 "Rocky Balboa" flick.
See also
Matt Stafford's Wife Crushin' Weights At 38 Weeks Pregnant!
BEAST!!!
Here's Matt Stafford's very pregnant wife, Kelly Stafford, gymin' for 2 in Detroit this week -- rippin' off set after set while 38 weeks preggo!!!
Kelly (who's pregnant with baby #3) hit up Elite Training USA and crushed everything from the battle ropes to the weight sled and even some modified deadlifts!!!
Kelly is calling the routine, "Operation GET BABY OUT."
Meanwhile, Matt's working pretty hard too -- gearing up for the NFL season with the Detroit Lions.
Kelly is technically due in 2 weeks -- but she's at full term now and clearly she's ready to celebrate a birthday.
Good luck!
See also
Ex-Raiders Coach Jack Del Rio Pay Khalil Mack Already!
The 2017 Oakland Raiders coach has some advice for the 2018 Oakland Raiders -- PAY KHALIL MACK ALREADY!!!
Jack Del Rio -- who was fired after the '17 season and replaced by Jon Gruden -- decided to weigh in on the Khalil Mack holdout ... the biggest roster news in Raiders camp right now.
"Gotta pay the man!" Del Rio said ... "[Mack] is the total package. Great player and an even better person!"
Del Rio coached Mack for 3 seasons ('15, '16, '17) and clearly thinks the 2017 NFL Defensive Player of the Year is worth splurging for.
Mack hasn't been at any part of Raiders' offseason workouts as he's feuding with management over a long-term deal ... and there have been talks Oakland could look to trade him.
See also
Sylvester Stallone '99% Certain' Mayweather/Pacquiao Rematch Will Happen
Sylvester Stallone says he's almost positive Floyd Mayweather will accept Manny Pacquiao's challenge and take a rematch with the boxer in the near future ... and Sly's spelling it out for TMZ Sports.
"I think it's about 99% certain it's gonna happen," Stallone said while leaving his wife Jennifer Flavin's birthday dinner at Spago.
"They have every reason -- honor, money, history and you got nothing better to do for the weekend."
Stallone's referring to the comments Pacquiao made in July after his victory over Lucas Matthysse -- when he essentially called out Floyd.
"Mayweather? If he decides to go back to boxing then that is the time we are going to call the shots," Manny said ... "I have the belt, so it's up to him. If he wants to come back in boxing let's do a second one."
Mayweather defeated Pacquiao in a pretty boring fight when they clashed in Vegas back in 2015 -- but both sides made 9-FIGURE paychecks!
Stay tuned ...
See also
'Last Chance U' Isaiah Wright Gunning for NFL ... After Jail Stint
Former "Last Chance U" star Isaiah Wright tells TMZ Sports he's not wasting any time now that he's out of jail -- and still plans to take his football talents to the NFL.
20-year-old Wright was a superstar running back at East Mississippi Community College -- and was one of the breakout stars in the Netflix docuseries about the school's football team.
But, his career came to a screeching halt in Sept. 2017 when he was arrested on one 1 count of criminal homicide in the stabbing death of an 18-year-old man.
Wright was adamant he did NOT kill the man -- and after nearly a year behind bars, he was finally released after pleading guilty to the lesser charge of facilitation of aggravated robbery.
So, what's next for Wright? School and football.
Wright admits it was a challenge staying in shape during his jail stint but says he's focused on training. Isaiah also says he has 2 years of college eligibility left and hopes to land with a D1 program soon.
Wright says he's spoken with his former EMCC adviser Brittany Wagner (who was also featured on "Last Chance U") and says he has offered up her support.
And, the end goal for Wright?
"The goal is the NFL."
See also
Jada Pinkett Smith 72-Yr-Old Bodybuilder Pal Challenges Will to Push-Up Contest!!!
Jada Pinkett Smith's new friend is a shredded 72-year-old bodybuilder who is fit to DESTROY Will Smith ... in a push-up contest!!
We talked to Dr. Josefina Monasterio whose determination for body wellness is giving Jada all the feels. We're not sure big Willy will feel the same way as his wife though, now that Josefina's calling him out and challenging him in the gym.
Check it out ... the good doctor has more than push-ups in mind for Will -- and says now that she has Jada's digits, it won't be easy for Will to dodge her challenge.
If you're wondering how she and Jada connected -- Jada recently reposted one of Josefina's videos to her Instagram feed. Some of Jada's fans mistook Josefina for Jada's mom, Adrienne Banfield-Jones (she's not) ... they're both super fit. Anyway, they both set the record straight with a FaceTime hookup.
See also
Shaunie O'Neal Burglars Used Social Media ... To Target Us
-
EXCLUSIVE
- 1 shares
Shaunie O'Neal believes the guys who tried to rob her house were definitely using social media to case the joint ... and tells TMZ Sports she's laid down some new rules so it doesn't happen again.
The "Basketball Wives" creator busted some dopes trying to bust into her L.A. house this weekend, and used the Ring home security system to put the fear of God in them, making the would-be burglars retreat.
We talked to Shaquille O'Neal's ex-wife -- and she told us she recognized one of the perps from a previous attempted break-in ... and believes they're using social media to see if the coast is clear.
"I'm assuming though that they are watching social media because the first time he tried we were all in Vegas."
Shaunie says the family has been shaken by the events ... and they've decided to change the way they post to make sure no one knows when they are home, or out on the go.
"That was our family meeting last night -- no more posting current situations. We can't do that."
It wouldn't be the first time it's happened ... celebs like Kim Kardashian have toned down their social media exploits after feeling crooks used it against them, choosing to play it safe so they don't end up sorry.
"If someone really wants to get in your house they have that moment to do that. It's how safe do you really feel?"
See also
Terrelle Pryor Shoulda Boxed D.J. Swearinger ... Andre Rison Says
Andre Rison NEVER encourages fighting on the football field ... but with the way Terrelle Pryor got absolutely punked by D.J. Swearinger on Tuesday -- the NFL legend says he's making an exception.
The ex-Falcons receiver tells us Pryor -- who lost a rep (and then his manhood) in a Skins-Jets joint practice -- shoulda found a way to exact revenge before the day was over.
🚨🚨IT GOT REAL🚨🚨@MontaeNicholson wins his one-on-one rep vs. Terrelle Pryor & @JungleBoi_Swagg had some things to say & do after!! #SkinsCamp | #HTTR https://t.co/Bmc7aMykhx pic.twitter.com/FkTKuFWqL8
@MitchBrownTV3
"At some point in time, you've got to pick a play where you go back at that guy," Rison says. "Fisticuffs may occur."
Rison is speaking from experience ... telling TMZ Sports about the time his Falcons got into a full-out BRAWL with the Eagles during a joint practice that left him with a scar that's STILL ON HIS EYE.
So, yeah ... time to toughen up, T.P.
See also
Carmelo Anthony Come Off Rockets' Bench? Slow That Talk Down!
Carmelo Anthony wants all the talk of him coming off the bench for the Houston Rockets to slooooow down ... with the NBA superstar telling TMZ Sports, "Let's just let it play out!"
FYI ... Melo is one of TWO NBA players to have never started a game on the bench in their first 1,000-plus career games -- joining Patrick Ewing.
But, some critics are predicting that streak to end now that Anthony's in his mid-30s with a lot of NBA miles on his body. Plus, there's so much talent in H-Town with guys like James Harden and Chris Paul -- so, there might not be enough basketball to go around.
Carmelo ain't so sure about all that, though ... telling us, "I just signed, let it start first!"
There's one other thing Melo's telling us to wait and see about ... and it has to do with his relationship with Mike D'Antoni -- who famously admitted to quitting the Knicks because of Melo in 2012.
See also
LeSean McCoy Ordered to Let Ex-GF Back In Home ... With Sheriff
A judge has ordered LeSean McCoy to allow his ex-girlfriend, Delicia Cordon, back into his Georgia home, so she can collect her belongings ... as long as she has a sheriff to accompany her.
Cordon had moved out of the home after she was pistol whipped in a violent robbery on July 10 -- and McCoy has since changed the locks, according to court docs.
Cordon argued that she still had valuable pieces of property in the home -- including jewelry and photos -- but McCoy refused to let her retrieve the items.
But, moments ago, a state court judge in Fulton County signed off on a plan for Cordon to go to the house on August 20 at 2 PM with a deputy sheriff who will supervise while she collects her stuff.
The war between the two sides is far from over -- Cordon is suing McCoy in connection with the robbery and assault ... insinuating he orchestrated the incident.
For his part, McCoy is adamant he had nothing to do with the crime.
See also
Denver Broncos Rookie Hazing! Enjoy Your New Terrible Haircut!
Bradley Chubb ... your head just got JACKED UP!!!
It's the best rookie hazing tradition in football -- the Denver Broncos line up the rookies, break out the clippers and go to work ... churning out the UGLIEST hairdos they can think of.
No one is spared -- including Chubb (the 5th overall pick in the draft) ... with every rookie looking like they just got buzzed up by Stevie Wonder.
Linebacker Brandon Marshall documented the damage -- some players got a checkerboard do ... others got a Coolio look. One dude got the ol' Friar Tuck (just like the one Tim Tebow got back in the day).
Don't worry ... it'll grow back.
Maybe.