Roy Hibbert On NBA Future: 'It's Just Time to Move On'

Published | Updated
071518_roy_hibbert_kal
JOIN THE KING

Roy Hibbert tells TMZ Sports ... he's done with professional basketball -- explaining, "It's just time to move on."

The 31-year-old -- a 2-time NBA All Star -- was at LAX and we were talking about everything from LeBron James to Carmelo Anthony ... even Isaiah Thomas.

But, when we asked Hibbert if he had any desire to come back to the Lakers and play with LeBron, he told us, "I'm good on it right now" ... and explained that he's moving on from the NBA.

Hibbert last played in the league back in 2017 -- a stint with the Denver Nuggets. Before that, Hibbert was a stud with the Indiana Pacers.

As for what he'll do next? He's got options ... considering he reportedly made more than $70 mil in the NBA.

Good luck!

Khloe Kardashian True is Growing Up 'Too Fast'

Published | Updated
070618_khloe_kardashian_kal
TIME FLIES

Khloe Kardashian is dishing out the facts of life on kids ... and truer words have never been spoken.

A pap ran into Khlo and Tristan Thompson leaving a lunch date Monday at Joey in Woodland Hills, where she gave a quick update on her baby girl, True Thompson.

The camera guy asks if the kid's growing up, and you gotta hear Khloe's response ... classic mom line.

BTW, no sign of trouble here between the couple in the wake of Tristan's cheating scandal. They're clearly sticking together.

Kareem Hunt Police Video Released In Alleged Hotel Attack

Published | Updated
071618_kareem_hunt_kal_2
KAREEM TALKS TO COPS

TMZ Sports has obtained the police body cam video from the night of the Kareem Hunt hotel assault investigation -- where cops interviewed the accuser AND Kareem's friends.

Both sides tell a compelling and believable story ... clearly, someone's lying.

071618_kareem_hunt_kal
THE ACCUSER'S ACCOUNT

The accuser says the Kansas City Chiefs running back pushed and shoved her outside of his room at The Metropolitan at the 9 (a hotel and apartment complex in Cleveland) on Feb 10, 2018.

She also claims Kareem's GF verbally accosted her. When she complained to the front desk, the accuser claims the receptionist refused to call 911 and instead told her, "That's what you get for being a slut."

Cops also spoke with Kareem's friends -- who said the accuser was LYING through her teeth because she was bitter they didn't let her inside their room. The friends claim the woman was acting crazy and made up a lie in an attempt to set up a lawsuit against the NFL star.

Kareem Hunt's Friends Talk to Cops
KAREEM'S FRIENDS TELL THEIR SIDE

Cops tried to speak with Kareem -- but, when they went to his room, he wasn't wearing a shirt and they turned off their body cams while going inside.

Ultimately, cops were unable to determine if anyone had been assaulted -- so, nobody was arrested.

We're now told the case is officially closed.

The NFL also launched its own investigation. As we learned from Ezekiel Elliott, the league does not need a conviction to meet out punishment ... so, Hunt could still be fined or suspended if the NFL determines he did anything that night that would violate the league's personal conduct policy.

LeSean McCoy Ex-GF Moves Out of Georgia Home ... After Violent Robbery

Published | Updated

LeSean McCoy's girlfriend wants no part of the NFL star's home anymore -- she's already moved out ... less than a week after she was pistol whipped in a violent robbery.

TMZ Sports has obtained photos showing moving trucks in front of the home in Alpharetta, Georgia ... where Delicia Cordon says she was attacked by a masked man on July 10.

Sources connected to Cordon tell us she's moved to a home she considers safer -- complete with private security.

As we previously reported, Cordon has lawyered up and strongly insinuated McCoy sent the assailant to her home to recover jewelry the NFL star had previously gifted to her.

For his part, McCoy has not been charged with a crime -- and has denied any involvement in the incident. He has also called the allegations against him "baseless and offensive."

Tyson Chandler On Devin Booker Fight 'It's a Good Laugh!'

Published | Updated
071618_tyson_chandler_kal
NOT AN EVERYDAY THING

Tyson Chandler ain't mad at his teammate, Devin Booker, for that elevator fight -- in fact, TC says the whole thing is funny!!!

TMZ Sports broke the story ... Booker rushed to the aid of his then-Phoenix Suns teammate, Tyler Ulis, after Tyler got attacked in an apartment elevator back in 2017.

071218_tyler_ulis_kal_v2
FIGHT FOOTAGE

Since Chandler was on the Suns (and still is) at the time of the incident, we asked what he thought about the fight.

"Honestly," Chandler told us ... "The video is just funny!"

Tyson says the major point is that no one got hurt -- and no harm, no foul!

In fact, Tyson said had he known Ulis was in trouble that night, "I might've been there with 'em."

As we previously reported, cops were called to the apartment that night ... but, no one was arrested.

Floyd Mayweather Gets Butt Kicked In Court ... Over Katie Couric Interview

Published | Updated

Floyd Mayweather just got ripped a new one in appeals court -- with a panel of judges saying there's a ton of evidence showing the boxer lied to Katie Couric in a '15 interview about his domestic violence case.

Remember, Floyd's ex, Josie Harris, is suing Floyd for defamation ... claiming the boxer fudged the facts and lied about her to Couric when discussing his 2010 domestic violence arrest.

In the interview, Floyd told Couric he did NOT "kick, stomp and beat someone" ... and explained, "Did I restrain a woman that was on drugs? Yes, I did."

071618_mayweather_couric MAY 2015
THE KATIE COURIC INTERVIEW

Floyd was convicted in that case ... after her son told cops he saw Mayweather "hitting and kicking her." An emergency room doctor also noted Harris had multiple contusions to the head, face and left forearm.

Floyd had filed court docs to get Josie's lawsuit thrown out -- but, a California appeals court just ruled her defamation case CAN move forward because the evidence appears to be in her favor. Here's the opinion from one of the judges on the panel ...

"Since this evidence is unequivocally at odds with the assertion that Mayweather was simply restraining a drug-addled Harris by only twisting her arm, it may reasonably be inferred that Mayweather acted with malice or reckless disregard of the truth during the Couric interview."

Long story short ... Josie now has the green light to move forward with her case -- and it could cost Floyd a LOT of money.

WWE's Mark Henry '50-50' Split Among Black Wrestlers ... Over Hulk's Return

Published | Updated

Mark Henry says there's a divide among black wrestlers over the WWE's decision to accept Hulk Hogan back into the community ... just three years after he was caught on tape using the n-word.

"It's 50-50," Henry tells TMZ Sports. "I've talked to guys that were like, 'Man, the hell with him.'"

Don't count Mark on that side of the coin, however.

The ex-WWE world champ says he thinks Hulk's apologies over the incident have been sincere ... and he believes Hogan's punishment and penance since the rant have been enough.

"I do feel like he genuinely wants to clear his name," the host of "Busted Open" radio tells us.

"He sees people that used to respect him, they look at him different. And it hurts. And he brought that on himself. But, he's trying his best to clear that up."

France Soccer Team Parties In Paris With Prez ... Hold Our Trophy!!

Published | Updated

The France national soccer team wasted no time bringing their new World Cup trophy to their leader ... partying with President Emmanuel Macron in Paris on Monday!!

Just a day after whooping Croatia in the final ... Hugo Lloris, Florian Thauvin and the whole Les Bleus crew made their way to Elysee Palace to celebrate.

The First Lady, Brigitte Macron, got especially touchy with the gold trophy ... taking a sweet handoff from Paul Pogba to show the crowd the goods.

The 'ship is France's first in 20 years ... so, only fitting they party like it's 1998 now.

Congrats!!

Fernando Rodney Leaves Game Early To Become U.S. Citizen!!

Published | Updated

Twins pitcher Fernando Rodney had a pretty good excuse to make it a half-day at work Sunday ... 'cause dude had to bail mid-game to become a U.S. citizen!!

The story's awesome ... the Minnesota closer -- who locks down the ninth inning on the reg for the MLB squad -- had to leave Target Field only two hours after the first pitch to catch a flight for an immigration hearing Monday morning in Miami.

Sooo ... Twins manager Paul Molitor put him into the 5th inning to get 2 outs against the Tampa Bay Rays ... and then let him off to the airport.

Minnesota went on to win after Rodney pitched a perfect two-thirds of an inning ... and then Fernando scored a perfect hearing this morning.

"Today I fly the American Flag but in my heart always hold my Dominican Flag," Rodney wrote on social media.

"I want to thank all those who have been with me throughout the process and especially thank the @twins organizations for allowing me to catch my flight."

"Big thanks to the @tigers who made this dream possible 19 years ago."

Gronk's GF Camille Kostek Thong'd Out In SI Bikini Fashion Show

Published | Updated

Camille Kostek is becoming a bikini force to be reckoned with ... Rob Gronkowski's GF hit the runway at Miami Swim Week in a super small bikini -- and the pics are awesome!!

Kostek and Haley Kalil were 2018 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition rookies -- and they hit Swim Week to coach the next batch of bikini models during the Sunday night show at the W South Beach.

Tons of women showed up for the casting call -- but show producers only selected 16 girls to walk the runway ... and, judging by the pics, they chose well.

As for Kostek, she was also hanging behind the scenes with Olivia Culpo -- who's dating Danny Amendola ... Gronk's former New England Patriots teammate.

Enough reading ... starting clicking.

071618_olivia_culpo_kal
BACKSTAGE ACTION

Shaq Starts 'Barkley Sucks' Chant ... During DJ Gig

Published | Updated
Shaq Starts 'Barkley Sucks' Chant During DJ Gig
ROASTIN' BARKLEY

Shaquille O'Neal got an ENTIRE nightclub to chant "Barkley Sucks" during a DJ gig in D.C. -- and the trolling didn't stop there!

Shaq was performing at Echostage as DJ Diesel -- when he decided to clown his "Inside the NBA" co-host with a giant projection on the back wall that read, "Barkley Has NO Ring!"

Shaq clapped along gleefully as the place went crazy!

Of course, Shaq and Chuck are really tight in real life -- so, it's all in good fun.

Now, it's on Barkley to get even ...

Of course, it's not the first time Shaq went off on an NBA star in a nightclub -- back in the day, he freestyled the infamous "Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes" verse during his rift with his Lakers teammate.

Both Shaq and Kobe have said they've made up and they're on good terms now.

071618_shaq_OLD_kal JUNE 2008
SHAQ GOES IN ON KOBE

Vladimir Putin Gives Trump World Cup Ball ... In Hacky Metaphor

Published | Updated
071718_trump_putin_ball_kal
THIS ONE'S FOR BARRON

Vladimir Putin presented Donald Trump with a soccer ball from the World Cup in Russia ... and then dropped the following eye-rolling metaphor ...

"Mr. President, I'll give this ball to you ... and now the ball is in your court."

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

It all went down at a massive media event in Helsinki, where the two world leaders had a private meeting for several hours where they discussed everything from election interference to NATO.

Trump was fired up about the meeting -- and the soccer ball, throwing it to Melania (who was sitting in the front row) and announcing that he would be giving it to his son, Barron.

POTUS also praised Putin for the way his country hosted the 2018 World Cup and said the US will strive to do "as good a job" when it comes to the States in 2026.

Bobby Bonilla Praises Agent for Legendary Contract

Published | Updated
071618_bobby_bonilla_kal
DON'T SKIMP ON THE AGENT

Here's Bobby Bonilla ... with a big ol' smile on his face -- because he just got his annual $1 MILLION check from the NY Mets!

You've probably heard of "Bobby Bonilla Day" -- every July 1, Bobby gets $1.19 million stemming from a contract he signed back in his playing days.

Instead of paying Bobby the $5.9 million they owed him back in 2000 ... his agent negotiated a deferred payment deal with the Mets in which they send him an annual $1.19 mil check until 2035!!!!

So, when we saw Bobby at the National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington D.C. over the weekend ... we had to ask how he celebrated.

But, the 55-year-old -- who hasn't played since 2001 -- was more interested in giving credit to his agent, Dennis Gilbert ... a "special man."

Congrats, Bobby!!!

John Wall Sucks At Baseball

Published | Updated

NBA star John Wall is one of the most incredible, talented athletes on planet Earth -- but, when it comes to baseball, he stinks.

Remember ... the Washington Wizards star threw arguably the worst first pitch in MLB history about seven years ago ... and, unfortunately, he's not much better with a bat in his hands.

Wall was at Nationals Park warming up for the MLB celebrity softball game Sunday night ... when he took some BP.

If you're counting at home ... that was three fouls, a complete whiff, and maybe a base hit -- all from a dude throwing lobs from about eight feet away!!

Wall's confidence wasn't shaken ... he was somehow able to hit a single and score a run when the bright lights actually came on -- but, still.

Makes you feel a little better about yourself knowing a dude who can do this on the court sucks this much off of it, right??

Swaggy P to Patrick Beverley: Were You Drunk? Clips Ain't Better Than Warriors

Published | Updated
071618_nick_young_kal
LAY OFF THE SAUCE, PAT

Nick Young thinks Patrick Beverley must've been on the sauce when he declared the Clippers to be the best team in the NBA ... asking TMZ Sports, "He was drunk that night or something?"

Remember, earlier this month, Beverley proudly told us he REALLY believes his new Clip squad is better than the Lakers and the Warriors ... and are real contenders to win the NBA title.

070618_patrick_beverley_kal
NO ONE'S BETTER!

So, when we saw Swaggy -- who plays for the Warriors -- leaving Craig's in West Hollywood Sunday night ... we had to ask for his thoughts. His reaction says it all.

There's more ... now that LeBron's in the West, we asked Swaggy to name some of the teams in the East that could make a real run.

Cristiano Ronaldo The $117 Mil Medical Exam ... For Juventus Deal

Published | Updated
Cristiano Ronaldo Takes Medical Exam for $117 Mil Juventus Deal
BIG MONEY CHECKUP

Here's Cristiano Ronaldo looking like Ivan Drago in "Rocky IV" -- hooked up to all sorts of machines as he takes his official medical exam for that massive Juventus deal.

CR7 arrived to the Juventus medical facility near Turin, Italy on Monday ... ready to work.

Sporting a mesh shirt and massive diamond earrings, the soccer superstar hit the treadmill as part of the exam ... which will ensure that Ronaldo is in the world-class shape Juve expects him to be.

Cristiano didn't seem worried -- cracking a smirk as he began to exercise.

It's a big day for Juventus -- which paid a $117 million transfer fee to get Ronaldo from Real Madrid. Plus, the team is reportedly paying him around $35 MIL per year.

Good luck ...