NFL's Pacman Jones Attacked At Airport ... Suspect Arrested
NFL star Pacman Jones was involved in a violent altercation at the Atlanta airport -- when he was attacked by an employee ... TMZ Sports has learned.
Jones had touched down at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport on Tuesday evening when cops say ABM employee Frank Ragin "made a gesture towards Adam Jones."
Officials tell TMZ Sports ... Pacman confronted the man about the gesture and a verbal altercation broke out.
"Mr. Ragin eventually struck Mr. Jones with a closed fist," cops say ... "causing a laceration to Mr. Jones’ face."
"Mr. Jones then started to defend himself, causing Mr. Ragin to fall to the ground."
During the fight, cops say Ragin also hit Pacman's female companion -- injuring her hand.
Officials determined Ragin -- NOT Pacman -- was the primary aggressor and he was arrested for 2 counts of battery.
Pacman and his friend declined medical treatment -- but Ragin was transported to a nearby hospital to be treated for injuries.
Cops say they are still investigating ...
See also
Caroline Wozniacki Screw Wimbledon ... I'm On a Boat!
Caroline Wozniacki seems devastated after losing at Wimbledon, doesn't she?!
Just days after the tennis superstar got bounced from the tourney, she and her NBA fiance, David Lee, jetted over to Capri, Italy ... where they're yachting, relaxing and taking bikini pics.
Yeah, she's clearly heartbroken.
Also, Wednesday is Caroline's 28th birthday -- and, judging from her vacation pics, she seems WAY happier being in sunny Capri than cloudy England.
Plus, this way, Caro gets to show off her insane physique -- which she did in the 2016 and 2017 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition (awesome, btw).
As for the whole Wimbledon thing, Wozniacki lost in the 2nd round to Russian star Ekaterina Makarova ... after a swarm of flying ants invaded the court.
No flying ants in Capri ... just sayin'.
See also
Tim Tebow's Mom Tim's Ready for the Majors! ... We're So Proud!
WE GOT TIM TEBOW'S MOM!!!! How cool is this?!
Tim Tebow's mother, Pamela, tells TMZ Sports her son is ready to play in the Big Leagues ... and she couldn't be more proud of the way he's playing!
FYI, Tim's been raking down in the minor leagues -- earning a spot in the Eastern League All-Star Game -- and Mama Tebow says he's ready for the call up to the Mets' MLB roster.
"We're partial, so we would vote for him to go up to the majors," Pam said at LAX ... "But, it's not up to us!"
We also asked how the Tebow family felt when Tim decided to make the switch from football to baseball -- and she was super candid about it.
"Timmy never had any bitterness. He had such a great attitude, because he believed it was God's plan for him. And then, we just all supported him because he still had a competitive drive."
"And he just still wanted to play ball. So baseball was second, so why not try it?"
"I think he's an example for all the little boys that maybe are afraid to try something because people don't think they'll succeed. So, you don't make it? At least you tried! That's what his main purpose is, he really wants to be a good example for them."
And, if you want some Mama Tebow bible scripture of the day? She gives us some of that too!
See also
LeSean McCoy Victim Suggests NFL Star Orchestrated Brutal Attack
-
EXCLUSIVE
- 1 shares
The victim in the LeSean McCoy home invasion has lawyered up and appears to be pointing the finger at the NFL star ... implying he had a role in the violent incident that left her bloody and beaten.
Delicia Cordon has hired attorney Tanya Mitchell Graham -- who issued a statement saying Delicia was sleeping early Tuesday morning when a man entered her Georgia home and pistol whipped her.
Graham says the assailant demanded specific items of jewelry that had been given to her by McCoy -- jewelry that McCoy had previously demanded she return to him. She claims the victim also sustained injuries to her wrist when the assailant tried to rip off her bracelet.
Graham claims before the incident, McCoy "would often suggest to Ms. Cordon that she could be robbed because the jewelry was expensive."
Graham -- who's joined by associate attorneys Demetrius Price and Kiarra Brown -- never straight-up accuses McCoy of criminal activity, but strongly implies it.
For example, Graham claims the assailant entered the house with NO signs of forced entry. She also claims McCoy changed the security system at the house and did not give Cordon access to the new one.
She also claims McCoy has a documented history of having other people do his dirty work for him -- and references the time he allegedly ordered other people to evict her from his home in June and remove her furniture from the house.
Graham says despite the fact Cordon and McCoy have had a relationship since 2016, he has NOT called to check in on her since the details of the violent attack went public.
For his part, McCoy has denied any involvement and says the allegations are "baseless and offensive."
See also
LeSean McCoy Warned By Alleged Victim's Friend ... 'I Know Everything'
Another turn in the LeSean McCoy home invasion saga ... with the NFL star being cryptically warned by the alleged victim's friend -- "You know I know everything."
The woman behind the thinly veiled threat goes by "Mia" -- she's the person who first published the bloody photos of Delicia Cordon on social media and blamed McCoy for the attack.
Initially, Mia spelled out her case against LeSean -- calling him a "devil" -- and accusing him of using steroids, attacking his own child, his dog and Delicia.
McCoy put out a statement adamantly denying Mia's allegations -- and a short time later, she deleted her post.
But Mia wants everyone to know she's NOT backing down -- and only pulled her post on the advice of Delicia's attorney.
She has now published a NEW post calling LeSean "Shady" McCoy a liar.
"For the record Delicia's lawyer forced me to remove that post. I stand by what I said," Mia wrote.
"I've personally addressed @leseanmccoy on everything that was stated many many times over the years. Lie to these people if you want Shady, but you know I know everything."
Cops are investigating -- as are the Buffalo Bills and the NFL.
See also
Sly Stallone's Wife & Daughter Mommy et Moi Day in France ... Tiny Bikinis Edition!!!
Jennifer Flavin and her 20-year-old daughter, Sistine, are a lethal combination ... especially in bikinis.
Sly Stallone's wife and his middle daughter slipped into bikinis aboard a fancy yacht sailing off the South of France. This family affair wasn't just about soaking up the sun and enjoying the views. There was also important business, like ... selfies!
It would be pretty easy to mistake Mom for one of Sistine's 2 sisters ... who are also on the trip, btw.
Enjoy the gallery, but before ya fantasize too much, remember ... 72-year-old Sly can still kick your ass.
See also
Ex-NFL Star Brandon Browner Charged With Attempted Murder ... Faces Life In Prison
Ex-Seattle Seahawks star Brandon Browner has been charged with attempted murder for trying to kill his ex-girlfriend ... officials say.
Browner has been hit with 1 count each of attempted murder, first-degree residential robbery, first-degree burglary, person present, and false imprisonment. He also faces two misdemeanor counts of cruelty to a child.
Officials say Browner broke into his former GF's apartment in La Verne, CA on July 8 and allegedly chased the victim, dragged her and then smothered her in a carpet.
Her two children were present when the alleged abuse occurred.
Browner is accused of stealing the victim's Rolex watch. He fled the residence but was later arrested.
Bail has been set at $10 million. If convicted as charged, Browner faces a possible maximum life sentence in state prison.
Browner is a former Pro Bowl cornerback who was part of the original Legion of Boom defense. He won one Super Bowl with the Seahawks and one with the Patriots.
See also
Ex-UCLA Star Billy Knight Found Dead At 39 After 'Goodbye' Video
-
Breaking News
- 7.2K shares
Ex-UCLA star and renowned basketball trainer Billy Knight was found dead in Phoenix on Sunday after posting an apparent video suicide note ... cops confirm to TMZ Sports.
The 39-year-old posted a YouTube video early Sunday morning saying it was "probably my last message on Earth" ... and noting, "My time is up."
In the video, an emotional Knight talks about depression and apologizes to friends and family. He also advises people suffering from mental illness to seek help, so they don't end up like him.
Shortly after the video was posted, the Phoenix P.D. says officers found Knight's body in a roadway in downtown Phoenix.
Officers say, "No evidence of foul play was detected," but the body has been sent to the Medical Examiner to determine the cause of death.
Knight broke out at UCLA in 2001 -- when he started all 33 games and averaged 14 points on 46 percent shooting from the floor.
After going undrafted in 2002, he played in the NBA's D-league for a bit before heading overseas.
The news of Knight's death has rocked the basketball community ... with ex-NBA star Matt Barnes saying, "Rest Easy My Brotha! Your summer time beach workouts had me in the best shape of my life to start every season!"
R.I.P.
If you or someone you know is suffering from suicidal thoughts, call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
See also
LeSean McCoy's Pad 'Specifically Targeted' In Home Invasion ... Cops Say
-
Breaking News
- 1.4K shares
The Milton Police Dept. says the violent incident at LeSean McCoy's Georgia home early Monday morning was NOT random ... they believe it was "specifically targeted."
"The preliminary investigation indicates that this residence was specifically targeted by the suspect or suspects, and not a random incident," the Milton PD tells TMZ Sports.
"When officers arrived they found one victim who had been physically assaulted by a lone intruder."
"During the altercation, the suspect demanded specific items from the victim."
"An adult female victim was treated and released at North Fulton Regional Hospital. A second adult female victim also sustained a minor injury during the incident."
"Milton detectives are continuing their investigation."
Cops have NOT identified any suspects -- or insinuated LeSean is involved in any way. No arrests have been made either.
Cops did not name the alleged victims -- but one woman has already been identified on social media through friends and family members as Delicia Cordon, McCoy's ex-girlfriend.
Cordon's friends and family have made it clear they believe McCoy is responsible for the attack.
For his part, McCoy has denied any involvement -- calling allegations "baseless and offensive."
See also
LeSean McCoy's House 'Home Invasion' Emergency Call ... 'Female Hit In the Head'
Emergency personnel were dispatched to LeSean McCoy's Georgia house early Monday morning for a "home invasion" -- and the operator says the female victim was hit in the head.
In the audio, obtained by TMZ Sports, the operator sends police and medical personnel to the home around 3:23 AM ET ... saying, "It's gonna be in reference to a female who was assaulted, hit in the head and locked in the bathroom."
"We do have [police] in route in reference to a home invasion where a phone was taken."
As we previously reported, the alleged victim is LeSean's ex-girlfriend, Delicia Cordon. Her friends and family members have gone to social media and accused McCoy of carrying out the attack.
LeSean has denied any involvement -- saying the allegations are "baseless and offensive."
See also
LeSean McCoy Denies Attacking Woman 'Baseless and Offensive Claims'
Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy says allegations he beat up his ex-GF are "totally baseless and offensive" -- saying he has not spoken to the alleged victim in months.
And TMZ Sports has learned McCoy recently SUED the woman in an effort to kick her out of the home that he owns.
Photos surfaced early Monday morning showing a bloody Delicia Cordon in what appears to be a hospital bed.
De's friend posted on Instagram pointing the finger squarely at McCoy saying, "THE DEVIL!!! YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!!"
She also claimed he's been using illegal drugs, steroids and viciously beat up his son and their dog.
Now, McCoy has responded on social media -- saying, "For the record, the totally baseless and offensive claims made against me today on social media are completely false."
"Further more, I have not had any direct contact with any of the people involved in months."
Officials tell TMZ Sports ... EMTs responded to a home on Delicia's street early Monday morning. There are only 3 houses on her block. They would not reveal details about the situation.
We've learned LeSean and Delicia have had a contentious relationship for a while -- according to docs obtained by TMZ Sports, McCoy went to court in June seeking to get a judge's order forcing to her to move out of a home he owns in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Robert Griffin III Ready for Ravens QB Battle ... 'I'm Working Hard'
RG3 doesn't seem too worried about fighting for a job against Joe Flacco and Lamar Jackson -- telling TMZ Sports he's got no fear when it comes to the Baltimore Ravens' upcoming QB competition.
Let's keep it 100 ... there's a good chance Robert Griffin III will be cut before the season begins -- but, when we saw the 28-year-old in L.A., he seemed ready for the challenge.
We also asked Robert if he feels he's returned to his 2012 form (when he dominated the league) -- but RG3 explained, "At this point in my career, I don't want to talk about [2012] anymore."
Fair enough ...
Robert says his new focus is making the Ravens' regular-season roster and tells TMZ Sports he's been bonding REALLY well with the other QBs.
As for his old team -- the Cleveland Browns -- we asked if he thinks the squad has a shot at chalking up a W this year (which they haven't done since he was the QB) ... and he gives a very definitive answer.
See also
Drake Cheering On Serena At Wimbledon ... Exes Can Be Friends!!
Drake is teaching the world a valuable lesson from a courtside seat at Serena Williams' Wimbledon match Tuesday ... exes don't have to hate each other!!
The "In My Feelings" rapper was all about cheering on his former flame during her tilt with Camila Giorgi in the Wimbledon quarterfinal.
He showed concern when she was down ... smiles when she was up ... and drink sippin' when she dominated.
Remember ... the two had a huge thing back in 2015 -- there were even engagement rumors!! -- but it fizzled.
Now ... Serena's happily married to Alexis Ohanian -- and Drake seems cool with that ... at least, as long as the sweet seats to see greatness are still in play.
See also
'Bachelorette' Star Colton 'I'm a Virgin' ... Chose Football Over Sex
Here's a bombshell revelation from "The Bachelorette" ... the guy who had a cup of coffee with a couple of NFL teams says he's still a virgin -- and blames football.
Colton Underwood -- a former tight end who spent some time on practice squads with the Chargers, Raiders and Eagles -- decided to share his secret with Becca on Monday night's episode.
It did not go great ...
"I haven't had that many girlfriends or that many dates because of sports," Colton said ... "I spent a lot of time working on football Colton and I sorta forgot who personal Colton is."
"And because of that I still am, I am a virgin," the 26-year-old admitted.
So, how'd Becca handle the news? She wasn't thrilled ... and excused herself from their dinner date to think about if she wants to spend the rest of her life with a guy who still has a V card.
Spoiler Alert: Colton got a rose anyway ...
Congrats Colt.
See also
Gordon Hayward I'm Having Another Baby Girl? ... Yay.
Here's Gordon Hayward getting the news he's about to have a 3RD baby girl -- a blessing, obviously -- but, he REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted a boy.
At least, that's the way it comes off in his new gender reveal video -- in which his wife and 2 daughters give the Boston Celtics star a box with colored balloons inside.
When he opens it up and sees pink, he can hardly contain his ... excitement?
"Is daddy happy?!" His wife, Robyn, asks.
"Daddy's always happy," Gordon says as he kicks a balloon.
Guess if he wants a baby boy eventually -- he's gonna have to make it like he does at TD Garden ... and keep on shooting.
Remember, Chris Paul gave advice to Kobe Bryant a few years ago when Mamba learned he was having a 3rd girl ... "Keep going 'til you get a boy."
See also
Thai Navy SEALs Evacuate All 12 Boys and Coach ... In Underwater Rescue!
THEY'RE ALL OUT!!!
The Thai Navy SEALs have safely rescued all 12 boys and their soccer coach from a flooded cave in Northern Thailand where they've been trapped since June 23.
Thai officials made the announcement Tuesday -- confirming the final group of 4 boys and the coach were freed on day 3 of the rescue mission.
However, officials say at least 3 Navy SEAL divers and a doctor are still inside the cave. Officials are asking people to "send your support to them."
All of the boys who have been rescued -- members of a youth soccer team age 11 to 16 -- will be hospitalized for at least a week, according to officials ... but, right now, they're in good spirits.
A few of the boys have already been reunited with their families -- and friends of the players are excited to shower the kids in gifts and food.
Two of the boys are being treated for potential lung infections -- but they're expected to make a full recovery.
One Navy SEAL -- Sgt. Major Saman Gunan -- died during the rescue operation last week while trying to forge the escape path for the boys.
On behalf of the United States, congratulations to the Thai Navy SEALs and all on the successful rescue of the 12 boys and their coach from the treacherous cave in Thailand. Such a beautiful moment - all freed, great job!
@realDonaldTrump
President Trump tweeted early Tuesday morning, shortly after news of the success broke, congratulating everyone involved in the mission.