Kim K to Tristan Thompson Are You Gonna Unblock Me or What?

Published | Updated

Kim Kardashian doesn't seem to have the word awkward in her vocabulary, 'cause she asked the guy who cheated on her sister to unblock her on social media ... right to his face.

Kim was celebrating Khloe Kardashian's 34th birthday Wednesday evening in L.A., with none other than Tristan Thompson in attendance. As you'll recall, Khloe and the NBA star seem to have moved past his cheating scandal while she was pregnant with their kid.

Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.

Same goes for Kim too, actually. She straight-up asked Tristan to unblock her on Instagram ... and recorded him doing it as well. Talk about Queen of Confrontation, sheesh.

All's well that ends well, though. Tristan and Kim laughed off the unblock -- uncomfortable as it may have been for all of us to watch. #HappySweatEmoji

Tom Brady All About #AssEatinSZN

Published | Updated

Tom Brady!!!!!

Here's the deal ... Barstool Sports posted a pic on Instagram showing a hippo chewin' on another hippo's butt and included the caption, "As soon as bae gets out of the shower #AssEatinSZN."

Nothing out of the ordinary there ... until we looked at the comments and noticed Tom Brady weighing in -- with some laughing face emojis and the word, "Yep."

GISELE!!!!!!

For the uninitiated, Ass Eatin' Season is a thing on Barstool. And, by the way, they even tweeted about it already, saying ... "Tom Brady is about that life #AssEatinSZN."

Last we saw Tom and Gisele, they were at a U2 concert together in Boston and Tom was belting out the lyrics at the top of his lungs.

Hope he brushed his teeth.

La La Anthony Demands 'Justice for Junior' ... Over Bronx Murder

Published | Updated
Lala Anthony
HOPING FOR JUSTICE

La La Anthony says meeting with the family of Lesandro Guzman-Feliz (the boy dragged out of a corner store and murdered) was "super emotional" -- but now she wants justice.

As we previously reported, La La and Carmelo Anthony met with the 15-year-old boy's family to help console them after the senseless stabbing. La La was told Lesandro (aka Junior) was a huge Melo fan.

"I have a son and that story really touched me," La La tells TMZ Sports ... "I wanted to do something to make a difference."

So, what now? La La says the mission is simple -- "We want justice for Junior."

"I just want his family to have some kind of peace."

So far, cops have arrested 8 suspects in the slaying -- alleged gang members -- and Junior's mother has called for all of them to get life in prison.

Cops say the alleged killers had mistaken Junior -- a member of the NYPD's police explorer program -- for someone else.

Paris Hilton Loves Mayweather's $18 Mil Watch 'Looks Like One That I Have!'

Published | Updated

50 Cent said Floyd Mayweather is a FOOL for snatching up an $18 MILLION diamond watch -- but Paris Hilton tells TMZ Sports ... Fiddy is wrong, she actually likes it!!

"It looks like a watch that I have actually," Paris said at LAX.

Floyd claims he picked up the famous "Billionaire Watch" from a jeweler in Japan -- a watch that contains 239 huge diamonds!!!

Floyd Mayweather's Watch
8-FIGURE TIMEPIECE

50 Cent clowned Floyd for the purchase -- saying, "Man they done found the 1 fool in the world,dumb enough to buy that watch. LOL get the strap."

As for Paris, she defended Mayweather's spending habits, saying -- "It's a lot ... but I think he works very hard, he works for his money and he can buy whatever he wants!"

And, if you're curious how much Paris' diamond watch is worth ... it ain't cheap either!!

Richie Incognito Mulling NFL Comeback Praying for Jonathan Martin

Published | Updated
Richie Incognito Mulling NFL Comeback, Praying for Jonathan Martin 6/28/18
GET WELL SOON, BROTHER

Richie Incognito tells TMZ Sports he's feeling good and doing well after a turbulent offseason ... and now he's seriously considering an NFL comeback.

Over the past few months, the NFL lineman was involved in a bizarre gym altercation and also dealt with threats from his former Miami Dolphins teammate, Jonathan Martin.

Richie says he's been trying to relax and meditate, and feels he's in a much better place in his life. He also tells TMZ Sports he's praying for Martin, who he still considers to be a friend.

"I wish nothing but well for him."

Richie says he's also working to put a spotlight on mental health to help people who need it.

As for his football career, Incognito "unretired" back in April and tells us he's "excited about the opportunity to come back."

And, get this ... Richie says he's also opening gyms with Patrick Schwarzenegger -- Arnold's son -- and you can tell from the video, he's super passionate about it.

LeBron James My Anguilla Beach House Costs $75k a Week!!

Published | Updated

While LeBron James decides where he's playing next season, he's been balling out in his own private mansion in Anguilla ... at a place that runs $75 GRAND a week!!

TMZ Sports has learned ... the Cavs superstar (for now, at least) is living it up at the Anguilla Beach House at Meads Bay ... which is essentially a villa on steroids.

Not only is it a dope pad with 8 master bedrooms, it comes with a TON of bells and whistles ... like a full-time chef, butler, 44-ft infinity pool,home theater, a full food and beverage staff, and direct access to the beach.

It seems like the perfect place for LBJ to get some R&R before the Decision 3.0 ... hell, he might say screw the NBA and just stay here for the rest of his life.

By the way, he's not the first superstar to stay at the pad -- Justin Bieber stayed there a few years ago.

Sam Darnold No Hazing For Rookie QB ... Teammate Says

Published | Updated
062718_buster_skrine_kal
IN GOOD HANDS

There will be no pranks allowed on New York Jets savior Sam Darnold ... his teammate Buster Skrine says.

As for why ... Skrine seems conflicted on that part ... telling TMZ Sports -- on one side, the former USC QB is too good of a dude ... but, on the other, the NFL REALLY frowns upon doing that.

Still ... the Jets corner says there will be SOME sort of initiation for the No. 3 pick ... and it might involve a little bit of singing for the team in training camp.

Translation ... the season won't even have officially started and Sam will already be compared to Tom Brady.

Ben Gordon Off the Hook In Knife-Wielding Robbery Case

Published | Updated

A judge has dismissed the weapons charges against ex-NBA star Ben Gordon -- after Ben cut a fat 5-figure check to the man he allegedly robbed at knifepoint back in November.

TMZ Sports broke the story ... the former Chicago Bulls player was initially arrested for felony robbery after allegedly going to an L.A. apartment building, pulling a blade on the manager and demanding thousands of dollars in cash.

We're told the incident stemmed from a dispute over Ben's security deposit -- which is odd considering Gordon made $84 MILLION during his NBA career.

The charges were later reduced to 4 misdemeanors -- battery, brandishing a weapon, criminal threats and carrying a knife in plain view.

But now, we've learned ALL of the charges have been dismissed after Ben reached a "civil compromise" with the alleged victim.

Our sources say Gordon cut a $25,000 check and the manager decided to back off.

Gordon still has other legal problems on his plate -- he's still facing charges for unlawfully pulling fire alarms at an apartment building back in June 2017.

Ice Cube BIG3's New CBD Rules Will Force Other Leagues to Legalize It

Published | Updated

Ice Cube says now that his BIG3 basketball league has legalized CBD medication for pain management -- he truly believes other major sports leagues will follow suit.

The BIG3 made the announcement Tuesday ... saying players are now allowed to use the cannabis compound, cannabidiol (CBD), to treat pain and other medical issues.

"We always change the game," Cube told TMZ Sports in NYC ... "We ahead of the game."

As for plans to legalize THC -- the component of marijuana that gets you high -- Cube isn't ruling that out either somewhere down the line.

CBD is currently banned in the NFL, the NBA and other leagues -- despite an outcry from players who believe it's a safer alternative to prescription pain medication.

Janoris Jenkins' Brother Charged with Manslaughter

Published | Updated

The brother of NY Giants star Janoris Jenkins has been charged with aggravated manslaughter in the death of a man found in the basement of JJ's New Jersey home ... officials say.

TMZ Sports broke the story ... William Jenkins was taken into custody early Tuesday morning on an unrelated parole warrant violation.

But now, officials clearly believe that, before they arrested Jenkins, he killed Roosevelt Rene ... the man discovered at Janoris' home.

Rene's body was not found until roughly 9 hours after William was arrested. But, once they started investigating ... they believe they found enough evidence to connect William to the killing.

The Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office says the investigation is ongoing and notes that the charges are "merely accusations. Defendant presumed innocent."

If convicted, William Jenkins faces 10 to 30 years in prison.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Crashed My Jeep While Being a Good Samaritan

Published | Updated
062718_dale_earnhardt_jr_kal
LIFE IN THE FAST LANE

Doing a nice thing doesn't ALWAYS pay off ... just ask Dale Earnhardt Jr., who says he crashed his Jeep while helping a guy who got stuck in the snow.

We got the NASCAR legend out in NYC and wanted to know if world-class drivers like him ever get into fender benders in the real world.

"I ran into a pine tree with my Jeep in the wintertime," Dale says ... "going through the snow."

And, how the hell did that happen?

"I just pulled a guy out of a ditch and drove him down the road about 2 miles ... and then I hit a tree."

There's more to the story ... it involves Dale having a heavy foot on the accelerator.

Klay Thompson Erupts, Cusses Dude Out Over Violent Foul In Pickup Game

Published | Updated
062718_klay_thompson_kal_v3
HEATED EXCHANGE

Klay Thompson was PISSED after his friend got fouled hard in a pickup game in China -- with the NBA star cussing out one of the players and nearly coming to blows.

What set Klay off was when Klay's pal drove to the hoop and an opposing player took out his legs in midair -- causing the guys to come crashing down HARD on the floor.

Klay's pal was rightfully furious -- and that's when Thompson stormed onto the court to get in the other dude's face.

"Come on, man. That's bullsh*t," Thompson says.

"If you want to fight him, then fight his ass -- don't undercut him. F*ckin' bullsh*t. That's bullsh*t, man. Bullsh*t. You don't do that bullsh*t."

"That's how you f*ckin' ruin somebody's career, god damnit. You don't do that. You don't do that sh*t."

Cooler heads prevailed, and Thompson left the court ... but #ChinaKlay's quickly taking on a whole new meaning this summer.

Janoris Jenkins' Brother 'Person of Interest' In Dead Body Case

Published | Updated

Law enforcement officials tell TMZ Sports ... the older brother of NY Giants star Janoris Jenkins is a "person of interest" in the case of the dead body discovered at JJ's New Jersey home.

We spoke with Ontario County NY District Attorney James Ritts ... who tells us, "William Jenkins is a person of interest in relation to dead body case at his brother’s house."

"Bergen County wants to talk to him."

Here's the twist ... according to jail records obtained by TMZ Sports, 34-year-old William Jenkins was arrested in upstate NY on June 26 at 1:46 AM ET ... about 9 hours BEFORE the body was discovered at JJ's home.

It appears William was arrested for an unrelated parole warrant issue -- but now, investigators in the dead body case believe he might know something about the death of Roosevelt Rene.

Ritts tells TMZ Sports ... there will be an extradition process to bring William from Ontario to Bergen County, NJ -- which is about 300 miles away.

Important to note, William Jenkins is NOT a suspect -- officials just want to know what he knows.

Jesse Williams Dinner & Strip Club Date Night ... With Reporter Taylor Rooks

Published | Updated

Jesse Williams and sports journalist Taylor Rooks are trying to keep their relationship low-key, but did a terrible job of it Tuesday night as they slipped out of a strip club together!

The "Grey's Anatomy" star and 26-year-old SportsNet New York reporter -- who's made her name landing interviews with huge athletes -- started the night with dinner in Bev Hills at Matsuhisa, before hitting up Crazy Girls in Hollywood.

They did that thing where they walked out the door separately -- around 3 AM, btw -- but ultimately got in the same ride.

Pretty splashy public debut for the couple ... who've been rumored to be together for about a month now.

Our sources say Jesse's finally enjoying the single life -- despite the fact he's now paying just over $100k per month in child and spousal support to his ex-wife, Aryn Drake-Lee.

We're told Jesse's just focused on being happy. We're guessing Taylor will help him achieve that goal.

Floyd Mayweather My New Watch Costs ... $18 MILLION!!!

Published | Updated
Floyd Mayweather's Watch
8-FIGURE TIMEPIECE

Forget your Sanyo ... Floyd Mayweather says he just bought a brand new diamond watch -- WITH AN $18 MILLION PRICE TAG!!

"This my new timepiece, it's called 'The Billionaire Watch,'" Floyd says ... "If you don't know about it, google Billionaire Watch."

The watch is super famous -- made by Jacob & Co. back in 2015, it features 239 emerald-cut baguette diamond stones, each weighing up to 3 carats.

Jacob & Co. describes the watch as a unique piece that "truly epitomizes the brand’s passion for breaking boundaries."

"As the tourbillon caliber brings dynamism to its bejeweled enclosure, or the ballet of light of 260 carats of diamonds illuminates its exquisitely revealed heartbeat."

"The Billionaire is a dazzling representation of the courageous and rebellious Jacob & Co. spirit."

Floyd says he bought the watch from a Japanese jeweler named Tadashi Fukushima -- and says he'll never buy any jewelry from anyone else ever again.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. Found Not Guilty Of Punching Woman

Published | Updated

Floyd Mayweather Sr. is off the hook in his battery case -- after a judge found him NOT GUILTY of attacking a woman after the Canelo vs. GGG fight ... TMZ Sports has learned.

As we previously reported, Floyd Mayweather's father turned himself in after a woman claimed the former boxer grabbed her and then punched her in the leg after the boxing match at T-Mobile Arena in Vegas in Sept. 2017.

The 65-year-old had adamantly denied roughing up the woman and pled not guilty in court.

Now, we've learned the case went to trial in front of a judge -- and, on Tuesday, Floyd Sr. was found not guilty.

A rep for Floyd Sr. tells TMZ Sports ... "The truth came out. Floyd Sr. is very happy this is behind him. He was never guilty. He's happy it's over."

The rep believes the accuser was only out for money -- and tells us, "This is what greed does."