Greg Hardy Pumped Over UFC Victory ... Wants to Prove He's a Changed Man

Published | Updated
061318_greg_hardy_kal
LONG ROAD AHEAD

Greg Hardy says he's feeling extremely "positive" after his impressive UFC performance on Tuesday -- and says he wants to prove to his haters that he's truly a changed man.

TMZ Sports spoke with the ex-NFL star after his 57-second knockout victory over Austen Lane on Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series ... and you can tell he's excited about his MMA future.

"I'm feeling great. I'm feeling positive. I'm feeling excited. I'm ready to go ... ready to take this next step and see where it takes us."

Hardy knows his new UFC contract will come with scrutiny because of his troubled past -- including allegations of domestic violence -- but says he hopes people will give him a chance to prove he's not a monster.

"It would be best to meet me, give me an opportunity," Hardy said ... "I think I can win a lot of people back over to my side."

As we previously reported, Dana White wants Hardy to get a couple more fights under his belt before he matches up with a major UFC opponent ... but Hardy says he's already got his sights on Derrick Lewis.

"Soon enough, you're gonna see me in front of the Black Beast!"

Mark Wahlberg Takes Back Offer To Give Conor Piece of UFC

Published | Updated

Mark Wahlberg says his offer to give Conor McGregor a piece of his UFC ownership stake has expired ... telling TMZ Sports, the dude has already been compensated enough!

Mark -- along with a bunch of other big stars like Sylvester Stallone, Tom Brady and Ben Affleck -- got a piece of the UFC back in 2016.

And right after Conor had defeated Nate Diaz and Eddie Alvarez, Mark offered to sell him part of his ownership stake after McGregor had griped that he wasn't getting paid enough.

But that was BEFORE Conor made $100 MILLION fighting Floyd Mayweather in August 2017 ... and apparently, that has changed the circumstances for Wahlberg.

Don't feel bad for either guy ... they're both gonna be fine.

By the way, Wahlberg also weighs in on all of the New England Patriots drama and why everyone HOPES there's a rift between the top guys in Pats Nation.

Milton Bradley Convicted In Dom. Violence Case

Published | Updated

For the 2nd time in his life, ex-MLB star Milton Bradley has been convicted of domestic violence ... TMZ Sports has learned.

The 40-year-old former All-Star was initially charged with misdemeanor spousal battery stemming from a January incident at his L.A. home. He was facing up to a year in jail.

His wife told responding officers Bradley roughed her up and fled the home by the time cops arrived.

Now, we've learned Bradley struck a deal with prosecutors in which he agreed to plead no contest to domestic battery and, in exchange, he was sentenced to 36 months of probation.

He is also required to complete 52 weeks of domestic violence counseling and pay various fines and fees. Bradley was also sentenced to 2 days in jail, but got credit for time served.

As part of his probation, Bradley is also not allowed to own or possess a firearm.

Years ago, Bradley spent 15 months behind bars after he was convicted of beating up his previous wife.

Logan Paul and KSI Going Full Mayweather, McGregor ... Crazy News Conf. Scheduled

Published | Updated

Let the trash talk begin!!!!

Logan Paul and KSI are ripping a page from Mayweather vs. McGregor and holding a massive news conference at the L.A. Coliseum for their full-contact beatdown ... and it's all going down this weekend!

As we previously reported, the two social media stars have agreed to fight each other on August 25 in Manchester, England ... and there's talk it could bring in more viewers than Conor vs. Floyd.

060718_logan_paul_kal
SPAR EVERYDAY BRO

Besides Logan and KSI, both of their younger brothers -- Jake Paul and Deji -- will also be participating in the presser ... since they're also fighting each other that night.

Logan is taking the fight VERY seriously -- he's been training like a maniac and beating the hell out of his sparring partners.

KSI has trained up at Floyd Mayweather's gym in Vegas ... and already has one boxing victory under his belt.

As for the presser, both of these guys are famous for running their mouths ... so this should be good!

Canelo Alvarez GGG Rematch Is Officially On!! (Again)

Published | Updated

Surprise, surprise ...

Ya just knew Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin were not about to walk away from MILLIONS ... finally hammering out a deal to set up boxing's long-anticipated rematch ... this according to Oscar De La Hoya.

Despite the fact the two sides were at loggerheads for months, ODLH tweeted out moments ago that a deal has been made and the fight is set for Sept. 15!

Oscar had previously set a noon deadline for GGG to accept his final offer, but c'mon ... with that much money on the line, everyone on the planet knew the deadline wasn't REALLY a deadline.

Noon came and went ... and finally at 2 PM, the deal was announced.

Oscar's problem was the GGG's camp wanted a 50/50 revenue share -- and Oscar said that was WAY too much money.

Unclear what the final deal entails.

The rematch was originally slated for Cinco de Mayo, but it was derailed when Canelo tested positive twice for PED. As we reported ... Canelo started training again, only this time he knows his next opponent. The fight's set to happen at T-Mobile Arena in Vegas.

IT'S. ABOUT. TIME.

Fortnite God 'Ninja' Pro Gamers Can Pull Chicks ... Just Like NBA Stars!

Published | Updated
061218_ninja_girls_kal
NINJA'S WORLD

You don't gotta be an NBA star to pull world-class chicks -- because pro gamers are doing pretty damn well these days ... this according to Fortnite god Ninja.

With gaming events like Fortnite and League of Legends selling out stadiums -- yes, STADIUMS -- pro gamers are making more cash and are becoming more famous than ever.

So, when we saw Ninja at the Fortnite Pro-Am at the E3 convention in L.A., we asked how he felt about that old stereotype that gamers are just nerds who live in their parents' basement.

Bottom line ... if you're still thinking that way, you're living in the stone age.

"I think that if they want to, [pro gamers] can have relationships, find relationships from their popularity just like professional basketball players can go out and if he's not married ... probably find someone."

He's right. Case in point -- FaZe Censor ... a pro gamer who's dating SMOKING HOT WEATHER GIRL YANET GARCIA!!!

There's more ... Ninja also says there was a celebrity at the Pro-Am who's got real skills on the sticks. And after some sleuthing, we found out the guy he's talking about is Chicago Bears running back Tarik Cohen!

So, if the whole NFL thing doesn't work out, sounds like the pro-gamer life is a pretty sweet gig!!!

Fun Fact: Ninja and his celeb teammate, Marshmello, ended up winning the $1 MILLION top prize at the Pro-Am.

Conor McGregor Finally Meeting with Dana White After Bus Attack Hearing

Published | Updated

Dana White says he will finally come face-to-face with Conor McGregor after the UFC star's bus attack hearing ... where they will presumably talk about Conor's next fight.

"He and I are meeting on the 18th of this month," Dana tells TMZ Sports. Unclear where the meeting will take place.

As for Conor's criminal case in New York City, Dana says he's had ZERO involvement in McGregor's defense and has no idea what will happen in court on Thursday.

Sources connected to the case tell us Conor has been working on a plea deal with prosecutors -- which is important for McGregor since he's facing up to 7 years in prison for the April attack which left several people injured.

But, White says he's completely in the dark on that -- "I don't know whats gonna happen. I don't know what Conor has planned. I don't know what Conor and his team have worked on."

"Whatever happens tomorrow ... I will be as shocked as you."

Ex-NFL Star DeMarcus Ware Reps Monster 275-Pound Hang Cleans ... 'Basic Tuesday'

Published | Updated

Sorry, James Harrison ... there's a new retired linebacker pushin' serious iron in the gym -- and it's just as frightening.

DeMarcus Ware did his best impression of the former Steelers superstar in the weight room Tuesday, hang power cleaning 275 pounds -- FOR REPS.

The video starts in the middle of D-Ware's set ... so, unclear how many times he actually tossed around the nearly three bills ... but it's AT LEAST five.

The craziest part? The soon-to-be 36-year-old Ware -- who retired after the 2016 season -- called the workout a "Basic Tuesday."

FYI ... Ware just signed on to be a part-time pass-rush consultant for his old team, the Broncos ... and he was STILL the most jacked dude out at practice Wednesday.

Think John Elway wishes that coaching gig would come with just a few more in-game reps?

Dana White Wants Greg Hardy to Fight Again ... In 2 Months!

Published | Updated
061318_dana_white_kal
A HARDY PARTY

Dana White was so impressed by Greg Hardy's 57-second knockout on Tuesday, he wants to get him back in the Octagon as soon as he can ... telling TMZ Sports he's shooting for August.

"He's got a lot of raw talent," White said from his gym ... "He looked good in his showing there."

White says he wants to get Hardy more experience before he puts the ex-NFL star on the main UFC stage -- and the ideal situation would be a second fight in his Tuesday Night Contender Series.

"In a perfect world what I'd love to do is turn him around and have him fight again in the last fight of the Contender Series."

FYI, the series finale is reportedly set for August 7 ... which would give Hardy exactly 8 weeks to prep.

White says if Hardy wins that fight, he'd still like to see him rack up a few more wins before he gets a major UFC fight.

As to the criticism that comes with signing Hardy -- who was convicted of domestic violence (which was later overturned when Hardy appealed) ... White says he's ready for it.

"What I respect about the guy is he did something really bad and horrible. He went through everything you need to go though after you do something disgusting like that. Then he hit rock bottom, picked himself back up, started to work his way up to become not only a better human being but a better athlete."

"Everything that I see in the guy ... he's changed."

Canelo Alvarez Begins Training While De La Hoya Taunts GGG

Published | Updated

He's got no opponent yet ... but Canelo Alvarez has returned to his boxing gym to start training -- while his promoter, Oscar De La Hoya, is now turning up the heat on Gennady Golovkin.

Remember, Oscar said the GGG train had left the station because Gennady's team refused to budge from their negotiating terms ... they wanted a 50/50 revenue split.

Oscar said that wouldn't happen ... and told the media Canelo was now focusing on trying to make a deal with other fighters, including Daniel Jacobs.

But moments ago, De La Hoya went to Twitter and wrote, "Tic-Toc, Tic-Toc. If any fight freaks see @GGGBoxing in Russia, perhaps you can lend him a pen. #whereisGGG."

So, seems like the GGG train hasn't left the station after all.

Both sides have said they want a Sept. 15 fight date -- our bet is the two sides will work something out before then.

One last thing ... no word on where Canelo is training -- but if he's in Mexico, let's hope he stays away from that allegedly tainted meat!!!

Conor McGregor Returning to NYC To Face Judge In Bus Attack Case

Published | Updated

Conor McGregor has boarded a jet and is returning to the United States ... where he's scheduled to appear in an NYC courtroom to face charges for his attack on a UFC bus back in April.

McGregor is facing several criminal charges -- including felony criminal mischief -- for the April 5 incident at Barclay's Center when he threw a steel dolly at a UFC bus.

040518_conor_mcgregor_outside_bus_kal_v2 4/5/18
CONOR SMASHING THE BUS

Several people were injured in the incident -- including multiple UFC fighters and staff.

Conor spent the night in jail and eventually flew back to Ireland.

But Tuesday, McGregor posted a photo in front of a private jet -- presumably the plane he'll take to return to the U.S.

McGregor is reportedly working on a plea deal with prosecutors -- and, since he's facing 7 years in prison if convicted, it's in his best interest to cut a deal.

Stay tuned ...

Paul George I'd Love To Play With LeBron ... & I LOVE Los Angeles

Published | Updated
061318_paul_george_kal
LOVE PLAYING WITH THE KING

It's time for TMZ SPORTS DECODES ... starring NBA superstar Paul George, who might've just given the basketball world a huge clue about his future and the future of Mr. LeBron James.

Or did he?

First a little context ... rumors in NBA circles say LeBron joining the Lakers depends on him luring another big name star to Hollywood, and most people think George -- an L.A. native -- is that star.

In order for that to happen, George would have to want to play with LeBron and, when we got him at the Fortnite Celebrity Pro-Am in L.A. and asked him ... he seemed like he was down.

"Yeah, I'm with LeBron every All-Star. Every one of my All-Stars I've been teamed with LeBron ... I like playing with him."

We continued decoding as we asked George if he even likes Los Angeles ... and once again, he gave us more positive feedback than an eastern Tinder swipe.

"I'm from L.A., I can say I love L.A. because I'm from L.A."

What do you get when you love both playing with LeBron and L.A.? Seems like Purple & Gold.

Consider this DECODED. You're welcome.

UFC's Sean O'Malley I Love Wiz Khalifa, But ... You'd Get Wrecked In UFC

Published | Updated

Some real talk from UFC rising star Sean O'Malley ... who tells TMZ Sports he's a BIG fan of Wiz Khalifa, but knows the dude would get crushed if he took a real UFC fight.

Remember, Wiz has been training like crazy at Jay Glazer's Unbreakable gym -- and even UFC champ Tyron Woodley says he's been very impressed with the rapper's fighting skills.

In fact, Wiz told us he believes he could compete in a pro MMA fight -- but won't do it unless someone offers a TON of cash.

072417_wiz_kal JULY 2017
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD

But, O'Malley says when push comes to shove ... Wiz has "no chance" in a real UFC fight and gives the hard truth about why Khalifa would get smoked for real.

It's not personal, O'Malley's just being honest ... and tells us he still REALLY wants to smoke with Wiz.

There's more ... O'Malley also updates us on his recovery from his foot injury and tells us why he's become a force to be reckoned with when it comes to Fortnite.

051018_wiz_kal
WHO WANTS IT?

Andre Drummond Fired Up for Dwane Casey 'Can't Wait to Have Him'

Published | Updated

Andre Drummond says he's a HUGE fan of his new head coach, Dwane Casey -- and tells TMZ Sports he can't wait for Casey to join the Pistons so they can kill it next season.

"Love Dwane Casey," Drummond told us at the Fortnite Pro-Am at E3 in Los Angeles ... "I'm really excited to have him."

Casey was the head coach of the Toronto Raptors -- which put up the best record in the East before being swept by the Cavs in the playoffs for the 2nd straight year.

Casey was fired -- despite winning the National Basketball Coaches Association Coach of the Year.

But, the way Drummond looks at it ... Toronto's loss is definitely Detroit's gain!

Ninja & Marshmello Destroy Huge Stars In Fortnite Pro-Am ... Win $1 Million!!

Published | Updated

Pete Wentz got murdered ... so did Lil Yachty and Joel McHale -- and it was TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

They were all part of a huge celebrity Fortnite Pro-Am tournament at E3 on Tuesday ... where pro gamers were teamed up with other celebs and the top winners got $1 MILLION for charity.

The big winners were the duo of Ninja and Marshmello ... who beat out teams like CouRage JD and NBA star Kenneth Faried (they finished 2nd and scored a $500,000 prize).

Pete Wentz did pretty well too ... the rockstar and his teammate, Ali-A, finished in 5th place and won $80k for charity.

Other stars in the event included NBA stars like Paul George and Andre Drummond, NFL stars like Tarik Cohen, musicians like Ty Dolla $ign and PARTYNEXTDOOR.

Even Backpack Kid was there!

Check out the gallery and make sure to brush up on your gaming skills -- remember, there's like $100 MILLION in Fortnite money up for grabs this season!

Dennis Rodman LOL at Nobel Peace Prize for Trump! Me, On the Other Hand ...

Published | Updated
061218_dennis_rodman_kal
KEEP ME IN MIND

Dennis Rodman had a hearty laugh about President Trump possibly winning a Nobel Peace Prize, because he thinks someone else should be considered ... Dennis Rodman!

We talked to The Worm about the historic meeting between his friends, Trump and Kim Jong-un, and what it might mean in the long run ... he makes some jokes, but tells us he's truly happy it went down.

Rodman insists he's not seeking accolades for the 2 leaders talking peace, but also reminded us he played a part in it ... and feels vindicated for his efforts.

We also asked Rodman about Donald's comments back in 2014 ... accusing him of being drunk or high when discussing Trump and North Korea.

Dennis doesn't exactly deny it, but says he's willing to give his pal -- the American one -- a pass in light of recent events.