Ben Simmons Hits Dinner without Kendall ... After Kissing Pic

Published | Updated
060618_ben_simmons_kal
TAKIN' THE KARDASHIAN KUE

Ben Simmons was flying solo in Hollywood on Tuesday ... with no Kendall Jenner in sight after she was spotted making out with another dude in NYC.

Ben and Kendall had been pretty inseparable lately ... with dinners and bike rides all around town.

But, after Kendall sucked face with 18-year-old Anwar Hadid -- Gigi and Bella's little bro -- seems the Philadelphia 76ers superstar is ready to move on.

Ben hit up Catch in West Hollywood -- one of the hottest restaurants in town and a paparazzi hornet's nest ... where stars often go to be seen.

Seems he wanted to make a statement without having to say anything.

Meanwhile, there are now reports Ben's ex-girlfriend, Tinashe, is moving on too -- allegedly hanging out with Kendall Jenner's ex-BF, Blake Griffin.

Gotta love Hollywood, right?

Floyd Mayweather On Donald Trump: He's Not My Friend

Published | Updated
Floyd Mayweather on Trump
THAT'S A STRONG WORD!

Floyd Mayweather is distancing himself from Donald Trump ... telling TMZ Sports he doesn't consider POTUS a real friend -- despite showing serious support for Trump for years.

For the record, Floyd visited with Trump after he won the election back in November and has defended Trump's "Access Hollywood" comments as stuff a "real man" says.

So, when we saw Floyd out shopping in Bev Hills, we asked how he felt about his friend's stance on the national anthem.

"Hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up," Floyd said ... "Friends is a strong word."

Floyd proceeded to point out some guys he considers real friends and then explained his relationship with Trump is WAY more casual.

"I know a lot of people. I knew Barack Obama. I know Donald Trump. I know a lot of people."

But, when it comes to the his opinion on the Philadelphia Eagles and the national anthem, Floyd says he's staying mum ... "I don't want my name in no bullshit. I'm out of it."

Kareem Hunt In Alleged Physical Altercation ... at Ohio Resort

Published | Updated

Another alleged physical altercation involving Kansas City Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt ... this time, he allegedly punched a man at an Ohio resort.

TMZ Sports has learned Hunt was at the Bay Lodging Resort in Put-in-Bay, Ohio over the weekend -- where he had been partying all weekend long. There are photos of Hunt hanging at the pool and the DJ booth.

Sources tell us everything was fine until early Sunday morning when Hunt got into a verbal altercation with another resort guest.

We spoke with the alleged victim who tells TMZ Sports he was punched in the face by Hunt ... hard.

TMZ Sports also spoke with a resort official who confirms there was an incident involving Hunt.

We're told the man was NOT seriously injured and did not seek medical attention. Hunt was not arrested.

The alleged victim tells us he does not plan on pressing any charges and just wants to move on with his life.

We reached out to Hunt's agent Tuesday morning who told us he would get back to us with a statement ... but never did.

Hunt has been accused of getting violent in the past ... he was accused of shoving a woman at a hotel back in February but Hunt's friends told police the alleged victim was lying.

Gilbert Arenas On Restraining Order: 'My D*ck Is Like Crack'

Published | Updated

Gilbert Arenas claims the woman who got a temporary restraining order against him is lying and just sent a very crass message to her:

"Listen I know my d*ck is like crack but don’t play yea self."

TMZ Sports broke the story ... a woman who says she's been in an on-again, off-again relationship with the ex-NBA star says he's been harassing her and threatening to send naked pics and videos to her 10-year-old son.

According to court docs filed in L.A. County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ Sports ... the woman obtained a temporary restraining order against Arenas.

Arenas is upset and lashed out on Instagram ... saying, "Which one of u funky bitches lying on me? 99% of u hoes couldnt get me too call u back after I hit #VaginasWereTrash."

"Now Someone wants a restraining on me ?? listen I know my d*ck is like crack but don’t play yea self...like I’m bothering one of y’all.

He also called TMZ "#fakenews" -- despite the fact we literally quoted the documents that were filed in court word-for-word.

Arenas and his accuser are due back in court next month.

Rick Ross Hits the Boxing Gym with Adrien Broner ... Check Out These Hands!

Published | Updated

Rick Ross wants to brush up his fighting skills -- so, he strapped on the gloves and hit the boxing gym with Adrien Broner ... and he looks pretty good!

Tha Boss was throwing some decent jabs, some combos and a hard right hand ... even knocked Broner's mitt right off!

Not saying Ross is ready to take a pro fight or anything ... but he's moving pretty well -- especially after recovering from a medical scare back in March.

Broner's last fight was back in April -- when he fought to a draw against Jessie Vargas. There are reports the two are closing in on a deal for a rematch.

Meantime, why not train one of the biggest names in all of hip-hop, right?

NFL's Chris McCain Charged w/ Battering Woman Allegedly Spit On Woman, Grabbed Her Neck

Published | Updated

Another NFL player is accused of attacking a woman -- this time, it's Indianapolis Colts defensive end Chris McCain ... who's being charged with battery stemming from a January incident.

According to official documents obtained by TMZ Sports ... the 26-year-old is accused of spitting on a woman and forcefully grabbing her neck in Los Angeles on January 7.

Details surrounding the incident are unclear -- we know he's been formally charged with 2 misdemeanor counts of battery.

If convicted, McCain faces up to 6 months in jail plus fines and probation.

It's a big deal for the Colts ... they're expecting big things from McCain after a solid 2017 season with the Chargers ... when he racked up 5 sacks in 15 games.

McCain played his college ball at Cal and was initially signed by the Miami Dolphins as an undrafted free agent back in 2014.

Kendall Jenner Sucking Face With Gigi & Bella's Little Brother

Published | Updated

1:40 PM PT 6/6 -- Our sources say the two aren't dating or anything serious ... they were just having some fun while out with friends. We're told there's no bad blood with Kendall, Bella and Gigi.

Kendall Jenner is living her best (single) life -- kickin' it with NBA star Ben Simmons one day ... and locking lips with Gigi and Bella Hadid's brother the next.

Kendall was spotted smack-dab in the middle of a heavy makeout sesh early Tuesday morning with Anwar Hadid at a CFDA Awards after-party in NYC. You can tell it's him from the bleach blonde hair he was sporting at the event. Plus, Kendall took a photo of his tattooed hands herself.

Eyewitnesses tell us Kendall was hangin' with Anwar at Socialista New York for about 2 hours -- kissing, cuddling and drinking with the youngest Hadid sibling the whole time. She ended up heading back to her hotel by herself around 4 AM or so ... no Anwar in sight.

060518_kendall_kal
WHATCHA HIDING?

Remember, Kendall was on a bike riding date with her rumored new flame, Ben, the day before in L.A. They've been hanging together a lot lately ... post-Blake Griffin. As for Anwar, we're told he and his gf split last month.

And, get this ... nearly two years ago, Kendall posted a pic with Hadid -- when he was just 17 and Kendall was 20 -- and the caption, "dibs?"

What makes this especially interesting ... Kendall has never -- as far as we can see -- shown this level of PDA with the people she's dating.

Donald Trump 'Screw the Eagles' White House Party

Published | Updated
060518_celebrate_america_kalk
THIS IS WHY WE STAND

Donald Trump just wrapped up his "Who Needs the Philadelphia Eagles to Have a Good Time?" party at the White House ... and proved he actually knows the words to the national anthem!!

As for "God Bless America" ... not so much.

Remember, Trump had initially invited the NFL champs to his D.C. pad to honor the Eagles for winning the Super Bowl. But many key players declined the invite, and then Trump pulled the plug altogether when he learned barely anyone was gonna show up.

Instead, Trump hosted replacement party featuring the U.S. Marine Band and the U.S. Army Chorus performing the anthem.

We should note -- when Trump took the podium, several boos are heard ... but it's unclear who was the intended target.

Trump gave a speech about the importance of standing for "The Star-Spangled Banner." He successfully sang along to the anthem, but definitely needed help with the lyrics when the broke out, "God Bless America."

060518_trump_singing_kal
GOD BLESS AMERIC-HUH

The whole "celebration" lasted a whopping 6 minutes.

LeBron James Cavs & Warriors Will Boycott White House

Published | Updated

LeBron James says the Cavs and the Warriors are united when it comes to Donald Trump -- "No matter who wins this series, no one wants the invite [to the White House]."

"It won't be Golden State or Cleveland going."

LeBron just faced the media and said he learned about Trump pulling the invite to the Philadelphia Eagles moments before he got to the podium ... but says, "It's typical of him and I'm not surprised."

"I think as long as he's in the office, the communication and things like that is gonna continue to happen. It's a lot of things that we believe in as Americans that we don't feel that he's for."

"It's a lot of people that believe that he's not for the people or doing things that are not right by the people."

After James finished his session, Steph Curry had a few words for the media -- "I agree with Bron."

LeBron has attacked Trump before -- calling POTUS a "bum" for criticizing Steph Curry when he didn't immediately accept an invite to 1600 Penn.

"Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up," LeBron tweeted at Trump.

Gilbert Arenas Hit with Restraining Order Over Alleged Naked Video Threats

Published | Updated

Gilbert Arenas has been hit with a restraining order after a woman told authorities the ex-NBA star has been threatening to send naked videos of her to her son ... this according to docs obtained by TMZ Sports.

The woman claims she's been in an on-and-off relationship with Gilbert since 2016 -- but recently tried to end things for good.

Gilbert allegedly took the breakup badly and began harassing and threatening the woman and her 10-year-old son.

"Gilbert told me he was watching me at [my] son's school and that he had just saw him go into class," the woman wrote in docs filed in L.A. County Superior Court.

"He said he was waiting to get my son's cell phone number from his son so that he could send my child naked photos of me and video of Gilbert and I having sex and video of me naked."

The woman also claims on May 23, Arenas banged on her door and when he came in ... pushed her against the wall and demanded sex. She claims she obliged out of fear.

The woman included text messages she claims are from Arenas ... in which he says:

"Wait til u son see ur naked pictures. Imma start f*cking with your life. He has a phone right?"

She added, "When I break things off with him he becomes very vindictive so I try to oblige however he's feeling and try to soothe him. But I am very concerned that Gilbert would harm my child and or send photos and videos to my son's phone under the guise of someone else."

The woman asked the judge to order Arenas to stop contacting her and her son and NOT to send her son any photos or videos. Her request was granted by the judge ... at least temporarily. There's a hearing at the end of the month.

Gilbert has been ordered to stay 100 yards from them until the next court date.

Bill Belichick Shuts Down Trump Questions ... Praises Tom Brady

Published | Updated
060518_bill_belichick_anthem_kal
CAN'T STAND THE SUBJECT

Bill Belichick sure as hell doesn't want to talk about his good friend, Donald Trump -- and shut down reporters when he was asked about the drama surrounding the Eagles' White House visit.

Remember, Belichick and Trump are tight ... in fact, Trump just appointed him to the President's Council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition.

Plus, Belichick famously wrote Trump a congratulatory letter right before the election -- a letter Trump read onstage at a major event.

So, when Belichick faced reporters at Patriots training camp on Tuesday ... the media wanted to know how he felt about the way Trump was handling the Eagles situation and the NFL's new national anthem rules.

Guess what ... Belichick deflected and deflected.

He did sorta address the Tom Brady drama after his QB blew off Pats voluntary workouts.

Bill Belichick on Tom Brady
THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

"I've always had a good relationship with Tom," Belichick insisted.

He also insisted everyone's on the same page -- they're all focused on winning.

Vince McMahon Taps Andrew Luck's Dad To Run XFL Reboot!!

Published | Updated

Vince McMahon's XFL now has a boss ... and it's the same man who happened to raise one of the NFL's best quarterbacks -- Oliver Luck!!

Andrew Luck's daddy will be the new commissioner and CEO of the WWE honcho's rebooted league -- McMahon announced Tuesday.

It's not a gimmick ... Oliver's resume is legit. The 58-year-old's been president of NFL Europe, athletic director for West Virginia and recently served as one of the top execs in the NCAA.

In his first-ever statement as commish, Luck says he's going to "reimagine" the game of football as the boss of the XFL -- which will kick off in 2020 -- and give fans a "dynamic version" of the sport.

Remember, the XFL is doing away with all the shtick it used to have ... and is trying to be legit.

Tim Tebow, Dwayne Bowe and even a Gronkowski have expressed interest in playing in it.

With a little Luck on board now ... maybe they just might.

Isaiah Thomas Trolls Cavs ... You're Gonna Get Swept!!

Published | Updated

LeBron ain't gonna like this ... Isaiah Thomas is throwing ALL the shade at his former Cavs teammates ... trolling Cleveland for getting whooped in the NBA Finals.

IT was getting smoked by NBA legend Isiah Thomas (the other one) in a game called "Generation Gap" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Monday night ... and the Lakers guard compared his poor play to his old team.

"I'm like the Cavs ... I'm going to get swept"

Ouch.

Of course, IT was traded from Boston to Cleveland in the blockbuster Kyrie Irving deal just to get shipped to L.A. at the February deadline ... and IT's been poking fun at his time in the Land ever since.

We're guessing LBJ isn't laughing.

Khloe Kardashian Gesundheit, True!

Published | Updated

There's no denying Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson make super cute babies, because 2-month-old True could make anyone's heart melt ... although, she needs a tissue.

Khloe shared a video Tuesday morning of True propped up on a couch dolled up in a pink tutu and giant bow. The tiny model definitely looks more like her dad. She got his nose, but she's got her mom's knack for entertaining when the camera's on her.

You'll see what we mean when she lets out a ferocious, mouse-like sneeze.

Get this kid a contract ... along with her cousins North, Saint, Chicago, Dream, Stormi, Penelope, Mason and Reign. God, they make a ton o' kids.

Miss BumBum We're Balling Out for World Cup ... Of Brazilian Butts!!!

Published | Updated

Brazil's toughest competitors are showing just how seriously they take the beautiful game -- and we're not referring to Pelé or Ronaldinho.

Miss BumBum's 27 contestants for 2018 did what Brazilians do -- pose with soccer balls -- for a photo shoot to promote the annual pageant ... as well as the upcoming World Cup. Brazil's a 2-seed, if you're as interested as these ladies clearly are.

This year's competition -- BumBum, not the World Cup -- includes 2 transgender entrants for the first time in the legendary pageant's long and storied 8-year history.

Game on!

Conor McGregor Jumps LeBron ... On Forbes List

Published | Updated

Conor McGregor's gonna LOVE this -- Forbes just named him the 4th highest-paid athlete over the last 12 months ... over guys like LeBron James, Neymar and Roger Federer.

So, how much cash has Conor raked in? Forbes is estimating he's made $99 mil -- most of the cash was from his fight with Floyd Mayweather. Conor was ranked #24 the previous year with $34 mil in earnings.

Speaking of Floyd ... he's #1 -- with an estimated $285 MIL!!! (He was ranked #16 the previous year with only $44 mil).

He's followed by a pair of soccer superstars ... Lionel Messi ($111 mil) and Cristiano Ronaldo ($108 mil).

Remember, Conor once told Ronaldo to his face that he was coming for him on the Forbes list ... to which Ronaldo responded, "I don't think so."

He still might get him one day ... but it's not today.

Others on the list include ... Steph Curry ($76.9), Matt Ryan ($67.3), Matthew Stafford ($59.5) and Kevin Durant ($57.3).