Danny Amendola & Olivia Culpo It's Over!!! ... Split After 2 Years

Published | Updated

Danny Amendola and Olivia Culpo are back on the market ... 'cause the couple has officially called it quits after a 2-year relationship.

There's been speculation surrounding their status over the past week after both sides scrubbed each other from their Instagrams ... which is always an early sign of a trip to Splitsville.

O.C. confirmed the news with Access Hollywood on Wednesday ... saying "We are broken up and it's just so fresh for me. I really don't feel comfortable talking about it."

The 32-year-old Danny and 25-year-old Olivia first met randomly while walking the streets of Hollywood back in 2016 ... and shared a memorable kiss on the field after D.A. helped the Pats win the 2018 AFC Championship game.

It's a sad day for fans of the relationship, but on the bright side ... these 2 hotties will probably find new love in no time.

Willie McGinest Aaron Donald & Ndamukong Suh 1 of Best Tandems Ever!

Published | Updated

Aaron Donald and Ndamukong Suh will be one of the most feared twosomes in the history of professional freakin' football ... former NFL star Willie McGinest tells TMZ Sports.

We saw McGinest -- a 3x Super Bowl Champ -- at LAX on Tuesday ... and asked him about the Rams' latest addition ... 5x Pro Bowler Ndamukong Suh.

"That's a scary combination."

Best ever?

"I can't go through history, but that's one of the best as far as interior defensive lineman playing together. That's definitely one of the most feared twosome you're gonna have," Willie told us.

Suh ain't the only stud joining L.A. -- who already had a good D -- as Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters also recently came over.

"They got a monster squad. It's gonna be exciting to see how it all comes together."

September can't come soon enough ...

Ex-NBA Player Sebastian Telfair Wife Gets Permanent Restraining Order ... After Car Smashing

Published | Updated

Former NBA point guard Sebastian Telfair has been ordered to stay away from his estranged wife for 3 YEARS ... after an alleged violent incident earlier this year.

In court docs obtained by TMZ Sports, Telfair is ordered to have absolutely no contact with his wife, Samantha -- that means no phone calls, texts, or emails.

Samantha claimed Sebastian showed up to her home in Irvine, CA on January 12 and went nuclear on the doorbell when he realized she wasn't home.

She claims Sebastian started kicking the front door ... before eventually smashing her car windshield.

After the incident, the court granted Samantha a temporary restraining order ... but her lawyers asked the court for something more permanent.

A judge in L.A. County granted that request earlier this week ... and now Telfair must steer clear of Samantha.

In addition to the incident with his estranged wife, Telfair's facing serious gun charges in NYC after gettin' arrested with an arsenal of weapons and ammo in June, 2017.

Drake's Dad My Friend Manziel's 100% Ready ... For NFL Comeback

Published | Updated
032818_dennis_graham_kal
HE'LL BE BACK, NO DOUBT

Johnny Manziel is completely serious and focused on his football comeback ... so says Drake's dad, Dennis Graham, who tells TMZ Sports the ex-Browns star is making REAL changes to his lifestyle.

Before you think this is totally random -- Dennis and Johnny Football have actually been tight for a couple of years ... and D.G. considers Manziel a "very good friend."

Dennis tells TMZ Sports he ran into Johnny at Delilah on Monday night ... and says he could tell the dude's in full "ComebackSZN" mode -- sober and fully committed to football.

FYI -- Johnny's been showing off his skills on the field, throwing at Texas A&M and U. of San Diego's Pro Days this past week to mostly positive reviews.

Graham says Johnny will be 100% ready WHEN (not if) he gets a call from an NFL team.

Odell Beckham Jr. LEAVE ME ALONE, HATERS!!! Dance Video Sends Message

Published | Updated

In case you were wondering, Odell Beckham Jr. is STILL dancing ... and this time he's using the art of movement to send a message to all of his haters to LEAVE HIM THE HELL ALONE.

Beckham has been going through it lately ... there's a multi-million dollar lawsuit that's been filed against him, a video that ALLEGEDLY shows him doing some bad stuff, plus all those pesky NY Giants trade rumors.

OBJ's seemingly addressing the controversy with the dance ... popping up on NFL player Shane Wynn's IG story dancing to one of hottest songs in hip-hop -- Flipp Dinero's "Leave Me Alone."

As always, his moves are A1, and the song is a banger ... but will anyone listen?

Probably not.

Jayson Williams DMX Needs Rehab, Not Jail He's A 'Sick Individual'

Published | Updated

DMX needs rehab for substance abuse, not a long prison sentence in his tax evasion case, 'cause he's a sick person who's hit rock bottom ... so says former NBA star Jayson Williams.

TMZ broke the story ... DMX -- who's facing 5 years behind bars for failing to pay millions in taxes -- asked a federal judge to allow him to participate in a rehab program Williams operates ... instead of doing hard time.

FYI -- Rebound Institute is a faith-based addiction and wellness program located in Palm Beach County, FL.

032718_jayson_williams_kal_2
HOW IT WORKS

We talked to the ex-hooper, who told us he contacted the rapper's people and "put together a plan where he's gonna come down here and work real hard and get himself together."

Williams says X failing to pony up to Uncle Sam was a product of substance abuse.

"He wasn't evading taxes on purpose. When you're in a self destruct mode," JW tells us, "You're not going, 'I'm gonna pay my taxes tomorrow.' You're going, 'Hey man, I'm not even going to live. My self-esteem is low. I gotta take myself outta here.'"

"That's where we're at right now. We're dealing with a sick individual."

Williams says the rapper has committed to attending his program. So, the only obstacle is the court and prosecutor signing off on the plan.

"You can always come back and put him in jail if he doesn't do the right thing."

The judge is expected to make a decision on DMX's fate Wednesday.

Victor Cruz NFL Finally Got Catch Rule Right!!

Published | Updated
032818_victor_cruz_kal
FINALLY FIXED

Victor Cruz says the NFL is done screwing over wide receivers with its old catch rule ... telling TMZ Sports the league finally got it right with its recent changes.

FYI -- owners unanimously approved a new, much simpler 3-step catch rule on Tuesday to determine whether a player has possession of the ball before hitting the ground or going out of bounds.

In other words, guys like Dez Bryant and Jesse James -- who've recently had huge catches called back because of the old rule -- are gonna be VERY happy.

Cruz says as much as the rule change helps, it's still not gonna help receivers actually CATCH the ball ... but says he's confident the league is doing what's best for the players.

BONUS -- check out Cruz and his crew dodge a HUGE pile of puke while leaving 1 OAK. It's disgusting.

Paul Pierce LiAngelo Ball Has 'A Good Shot' ... of Being Drafted

Published | Updated
Paul Pierce
THAT'S WHAT'S COOKIN'

LiAngelo Ball's NBA career has it's first big-time supporter -- future Hall of Famer Paul Pierce, who says he thinks LiAngelo has "a good shot" to get drafted into the league.

Ball's agent just announced his intention to declare for this year's draft, and the questions began immediately ... would 1 year of playing ball in Lithuania be enough for 'Gelo to get his name called?

We got Pierce out in Calabasas and tossed the question at him, and he's saying there's MORE than a chance.

"I think he got a good shot man, you know. I hope all the Ball brothers make it to the league," Pierce told TMZ Sports.

Gelo's shot is probably a little better now, since he dropped 72 FREAKIN' POINTS on the day he announced he was declaring ... even though it was against a Chinese Basketball Association youth squad.

BTW ... Pierce was leaving the grocery store and told us he's down to fade anyone on the grill. So if you want smoke, (literally) hit him up.

Spurs Legend Sean Elliott Kawhi's Got No Beef with Pop ... 'He's Really Happy' Here!

Published | Updated

Spurs legend Sean Elliott is shutting down the reports on Kawhi Leonard wanting out of San Antonio -- saying Gregg Popovich and his franchise player being at odds is straight nonsense.

FYI, Kawhi's been out for months with a mysterious injury ... and there's allegedly been serious locker-room drama over whether or not Leonard should be suiting up.

But, when we got Elliott in D.C., he told us why that's all just noise.

"The organization's been great to him. He has a great relationship with Pop," Sean told TMZ Sports.

"I think he's really happy in San Antonio."

Kawhi or no Kawhi, Elliott says the Spurs are a lock to do damage come playoff time ... and (BONUS) he also told us which NBA draft prospect might be the next David Robinson!

Venus Williams No Reply from AT&T ... Phone Records Stall Wrongful Death Lawsuit

Published | Updated

Venus Williams' cell phone records from the fatal car accident remain under wraps, because AT&T won't give up the goods ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Attorneys for Jerome Barson's estate are trying to put the heat on Venus' cell phone carrier, because according to docs, they first subpoenaed AT&T back in January ... but have yet to get any action.

Barson died from his injuries after his sedan smashed into Venus' SUV last June in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Cops cleared Venus criminally, saying she was "caught in the middle" of the intersection, but the Barsons' attorney, Gary Iscoe, wants to make sure she wasn't on her phone and distracted at the time.

070717_venus_kal_v3
VIDEO TELLS THE STORY

As we first reported, there's surveillance video of Venus approaching the intersection -- just seconds before the accident -- but it's unclear if she's on the phone.

In docs, Iscoe says AT&T told him on March 15 the request "being processed." Not good enough for the Barsons, who want the judge to force AT&T to hand over Venus' records now.

Gronk 2nd Arrest Made ... in Home Burglary

Published | Updated

Another guy allegedly connected to Gronk's home burglary has turned himself in and is behind bars ... TMZ Sports has learned.

As we previously reported ... Gronkowski's house was burglarized on February 5 while he was in Minnesota for the Super Bowl.

Law enforcement tells us 28-year-old Eric Tyrrell turned himself in to Foxborough Police Tuesday afternoon ... after being sought for two counts of receiving stolen property. He's being held on $10,000 cash bail.

Another man, Anthony Almeida, 31, was arrested last Friday for B&E Nighttime, two counts of Receiving Stolen Property, and Malicious Destruction of Property.

Police say they recovered an Apple Watch, a Rolex, and 2 rare coins. They are still looking for multiple firearms that were taken.

FYI -- Gronk PERSONALLY made the 911 call ... saying "This isn't an emergency ... this is just uh, Rob Gronkowski calling. And while I was gone, my whole house got robbed while on the Super Bowl trip and I just got back."

LiAngelo Ball Drops 72 Points ... Wanna Draft Me Now??

Published | Updated

LiAngelo Ball just backed up his NBA draft decision in a BIG way -- scoring a season-high 72 POINTS in a Big Baller Brand Challenge game in Lithuania!!

LiAngelo's lifetime performance vs. one of the Guangdong Southern Tigers' youth teams came just hours after his agent, Harrison Gaines, announced they filed the paperwork to make the middle Ball bro eligible for the 2018 draft.

This is probably all part of Coach LaVar's master plan -- having all the BC Vytautas players endlessly feed Gelo the rock on the heels of the big news.

Gotta speak it into existence, right?

Albert Belle Witness Calls B.S. He Never Shook His Junk at a Kid!!

Published | Updated

A man who claims he witnessed Albert Belle piss in the middle of a parking lot says the former All Star NEVER shook his junk at anyone.

As we previously reported, the ex-Indians slugger was arrested for indecent exposure and DUI on Saturday after a woman told police Belle shook his genitals at her family -- including her 15-year-old daughter -- while urinating in the Phoenix Rising Soccer Club Stadium parking lot.

TMZ Sports spoke with Ron Swindells ... who says he was 15 feet away from Belle when he relieved himself and didn't see anything remotely close to that happen at any point.

032718_albert_belle_kal
NEVER HAPPENED

Swindells tells us the woman making the claims was upset with the way he downplayed the situation ... yelling "are you effing kidding me?!" and Belle responded "Don't look, then. You gotta go, you gotta go."

We've obtained a picture of the alleged act ... showing the 51-year-old with his pants halfway down his legs, appearing to relieve himself while covering his body with the door of his car.

Swindells says Belle remained in that position while peeing and only turned his head to address the woman ... and is willing to speak to investigators about the incident.

Va. Tech Women's Lacrosse Sing N-Word on Cam During Lil Dicky Sing-along

Published | Updated

Virginia Tech's women's lacrosse team not only loudly, and proudly, sang the n-word on the team bus -- but they POSTED video of themselves singing the lyric from Lil Dicky's "Freaky Friday."

The women -- who were all white -- were in a celebratory mood Saturday night after a victory, and decided to belt out Dicky's hit, which features Chris Brown. For what it's worth, Chris is the one who sings the n-word in the song, NOT Dicky.

The coach apologized for the team and said the women sang the lyric without malice. He called it a "teachable moment" ... and up until now, the school hasn't said whether the players will be disciplined.

The funny (not necessarily "ha ha") part is the whole point of the song is Lil Dicky suggesting he could ONLY say the word, IF he were Chris Brown.

Apparently, the Lady Hokies all woke up feeling Breezy.

Ronda Rousey Floyd Fighting MMA Is 'All Talk' ... He'd Get Crushed!

Published | Updated

Ronda Rousey says Floyd Mayweather taking an MMA fight is NEVER gonna happen ... 'cause he'd get his ass handed to him inside the Octagon!

Ronda straight laughed off Floyd's apparent interest in fighting for the UFC on "Golic and Wingo" Tuesday ... telling them why she thinks it's "all talk."

"That'll never happen ... I don’t think he’d do well in MMA at all,” Rousey said.

The topic was brought up 'cause of her transition to WWE, as well as Conor McGregor's temporary move to boxing.

Ronda clearly doesn't think all career switches are created equal ... and/or still doesn't think highly of Mayweather, even though he tried to squash their beef last year.

FYI, Tyron Woodley and Floyd have told us they're about to get down with some serious training ... but other MMA stars, like Chael Sonnen, also don't see TBE making the jump.

Antonio Brown & Josh Norman Crush Crazy Beach Workouts ... with Crazier Trainer!!

Published | Updated
032718_josh_norman_kal
RELAXING DAY AT THE BEACH

Antonio Brown and Josh Norman are droppin' sweat in South Beach with Miami's version of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman ... smashing beach drills while their trainer unleashes hell -- and it's awesome!!

Seems like AB and Josh are goin' 100 -- and you would be too with this dude barking orders at ya ... not to mention smoking elite athletes on the sand.

At one point, he hits Antonio with a speech that's equal parts motivating and demoralizing ... before making the Steelers star pray for divine intervention at the Super Bowl.

FYI, AB had a nasty breakup with his last trainer. Hoping this one sticks.