Michael Blackson Broner & Wilder Are Training Me ... to Kick Kevin Hart's Ass!
Comedian Michael Blackson seriously wants to beat the crap outta Kevin Hart -- telling TMZ Sports he's bringing in 2 of the best boxers in the world so he can get the job done!!
Just last month, Blackson told us he wanted to fight Kev to settle their beef ... but we kinda figured he was joking since, you know, we're talking about Michael Blackson here.
2/23/18
But when we got him out at Argyle in Hollywood the other day -- MB claimed both Adrien Broner and Deontay Wilder have agreed to train him for the potential comedy superfight.
Michael says he tried hitting up Floyd, too, but got big-timed.
As for his fight strategy ... ya gotta hear Blackson's plan. It's pretty hilarious.
See also
LaVar Ball to Trump Thanks for Nothing in China ... P.S. Stay in Yo Lane!!!
LaVar Ball's taking a shot at 45 once again ... this time over the report that Donald Trump didn't really do anything to free his son in China after he got caught shoplifting.
As TMZ Sports reported ... LaVar refused to thank the Prez back in November for helping spring LiAngelo and his UCLA teammates, claiming there was no proof Trump was the primary reason it happened.
A Friday report by ESPN seems to validate that, so LaVar pounced ... mockingly asking Trump, "Thank you for what again?" and adding #knowyourfacts #stayinyolane.
Thank you for what again @realDonaldTrump ? #knowyourfacts #stayinyolane pic.twitter.com/em082MaSBo
@Lavarbigballer
It should be noted ... the ESPN report says even though Trump got involved in the China fiasco after it was basically resolved, he may have still pulled some strings to aid in the players' departure.
Trump was pissed at LaVar for being "very ungrateful" back then in the aftermath of the incident ... so we can only imagine how he feels about this.
Stay tuned for the clapback tweet(s).
See also
50 Cent to Rick Ross If He Dies, He Dies
50 Cent just posted a shocking picture that is clearly directed at his longtime, mortal enemy Rick Ross.
The picture he posted is of Ivan Drago from "Rocky IV" -- the precise scene is when Drago is standing over Apollo Creed as Creed is dying. Drago says, "If he dies, he dies."
The implication is clear ... at least to a swarm of people who have interpreted this as a direct shot at Rick. As you know, TMZ broke the story ... Rick is in the hospital hooked up to a machine that is performing heart and lung functions.
50 and Ross have had a longstanding, bitter feud. It got so bad, 50 once posted a sex tape of one of Rick's baby mamas ... which brought their war to a fever pitch.
No word yet from Rick's camp, but we're guessing his people will respond.
See also
Robert Kraft and GF All Smiles ... 'Thanks for the Baby Wishes'
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and his GF Ricki Noel Lander hit the Hollywood scene together last night -- and happily thanked the paparazzi for the well wishes toward Ricki's new child.
As we previously reported ... 36-year-old Lander secretly gave birth to a baby in the fall of 2017 -- but 76-year-old Kraft issued a statement through his rep saying he is not the biological father. Interesting situation considering they've been dating for about 5 years.
Despite the mystery surrounding the kid ... the two were all smiles as they walked into the WME pre-Oscar bash at a private location in Beverly Hills -- making it clear they are still very much a couple.
Just one question... who is watching the kid?
See also
Philadelphia Eagles At Crossroads w/ Super Bowl Hero
Super Bowl hero Trey Burton has a message for the Philadelphia Eagles -- please don't make me leave and find a new team!!
Burton is the tight end who completed the "Philly Special" to Nick Foles on 4th and Goal in Super Bowl 52 ... a key play in Philly's 41-33 victory over the Patriots. He instantly became a fan favorite in Philly.
Problem is ... he's now a free agent and he hasn't received an offer from Philly.
We spoke with Burton who says he REALLY wants to continue his career with the Eagles -- where he's spent his entire career since entering the league in 2014 ... but he also understands it's a business.
"I wanna be back here," Burton says ... adding, "The ball's not really in my court. It's in their court."
Burton caught 5 TDs last season and some people think he could be the best tight end available in free agency.
So, where would he end up? Burton says he's down to play anywhere (even Cleveland!)-- but his goal is to return to the Super Bowl champs.
Your move, Philly ...
See also
Cris Cyborg I'd Fight Ronda Rousey in WWE ... Doubts Ronda's Down
Cris Cyborg says there ain't a chance Ronda Rousey would come back to fight her in the UFC ... so, she's lettin' Ronda know she's 100% down to rumble in her new home -- WWE!!
We spoke to Cyborg before her upcoming fight with Yana Kunitskaya at UFC 222 ... and had to get her thoughts on Rousey -- Cris' ex-UFC rival who she literally wanted to "kill" back in the day.
Cyborg told TMZ Sports she's over the beef ... but would gladly accept an invite to toss her around in the ring.
The only problem -- "If she don't fight (me) in MMA, I don't think she gonna agree fight (me) in WWE."
But, Cris says she's got a plan to get Ronda's attention -- and it involves a STEEL CHAIR.
Before Ronda eats steel, Cyborg's gotta take out Yana -- a UFC newcomer who told us she's got the goods to pull off the MASSIVE upset.
We'll see ...
See also
Kenny Smith J.R. Smith's Soup Incident: Ultimate Disrespect
Kenny Smith says J.R. Smith's soup-throwing incident could create some MAJOR issues with the Cavs' chemistry ... telling TMZ Sports J.R.'s actions will affect the whole team.
We spoke with the Jet about J.R.'s 1-game suspension for reportedly hurlin' soup at Cleveland asst. coach Damon Jones ... and Kenny calls it "the ultimate disrespect" for not solving his issue with words.
Kenny says it's still possible for the Cavs to move on from it ... but admits, "J.R. made it hard on everybody. He made it hard on LeBron."
As for the length of the suspension ... the Jet says there's one big detail that should determine whether it was a fair punishment.
See also
UFC's Brian Ortega To TMZ Host: I'd Fight Your Grandma for $$$
UFC rising star Brian Ortega lives by the warrior code -- anyone, anytime, anywhere -- and says those rules apply even if you're a 78-year-old woman!!
We got "T-City" and Bruce Buffer on the TMZ Sports TV show earlier this week ... and Buff told us Ortega's so game, he'd literally kick anyone's ass at a moment's notice.
Our guy, Van, countered with the freakshow fight of a lifetime -- a matchup with his own grandma!!
Brian's response -- "How much money we getting paid?"
SHUT IT DOOOWN.
Real talk, Ortega's got a huge scrap vs. ex-champ Frankie Edgar -- a fighter he considers "a legend" -- at UFC 222 this Saturday.
Guessing he'll be a tougher test than Van's grammy ... just by a little.
See also
Kurt Warner I'm Praying for Jim Kelly ... He'll Beat This Thing!
Jim Kelly asked for prayers -- and Kurt Warner answered the call.
The Hall of Famer tells TMZ Sports he's friends with Jim and was devastated when he heard Kelly's oral cancer had returned.
"He's a godly man," Warner said ... "He's gonna find a way through this so I'm gonna continue to pray for him."
Kurt says he's already been in touch with the Kelly family to offer a personal message -- but encourages Jim's fans to keep up the prayers because he truly believes it helps.
Jim and his wife Jill opened up about the cancer battle earlier this week. It's Jim's 3rd bout with oral cancer but this time, he says the treatment will require a major surgery that will essentially require doctors to reconstruct his upper jaw.
Jim says he was shocked and saddened when he was diagnosed, but tells his fans, "God is with me."
See also
Tyron Woodley: I Believe Jon Jones ... He Ain't a Cheater
At least one big UFC star believes Jon Jones ... with Tyron Woodley saying he DOESN'T think the embattled MMA fighter intentionally took steroids before UFC 214.
Jones has suggested an enemy may have slipped anabolic steroids into his workout supplements in order to sabotage his career ... and while Tyron wouldn't go that far, he explains why he doubts Jon would ever knowingly 'roid up.
It all went down on "The Hollywood Beatdown" -- where Tyron also questioned why Jones' reputation is in shambles after his PED test ... but Brock Lesnar (who also tested positive) is still a huge fan favorite.
There's more ... Woodley also weighs in on Deontay Wilder's claim he could beat Mike Tyson in the prime of Mike's career and also breaks down Wilder's upcoming fight against Luis Ortiz!
BTW, Wilder vs. Ortiz goes down Sat at 9 PM ET on Showtime!
See also
Ricky Williams Actually Defends Anti-Weed Coach
Ricky Williams is taking the high road with the college coach who refused to recruit players from Colorado due to weed laws ... praising the guy for sticking up for his beliefs.
Yeah, that's right. Ricky Williams -- the self-proclaimed "high guy" -- is defending an anti-weed college baseball coach.
ICYMI -- Mike Jeffcoat WAS the coach at Texas Wesleyan University until an email he wrote to a recruit bashing marijuana laws in Colorado went viral. He was fired shortly thereafter.
Lol THIS really happened. Smh. pic.twitter.com/bF9ywQw15d
@dmac1043
Ricky says he wouldn't wanna play for a guy like Jeffcoat (duh) ... but says it's ultimately his decision to recruit the players he wants to coach.
See also
Pro Wrestler Takes Bat to Face In Stunt Gone Wrong ... Breaks Eye Socket
Still think wrestling is fake?
Here's Impact Wrestling star Eddie Edwards -- after he was bashed in the eye with a baseball bat in the ring ... which resulted in a REAL broken face.
Edwards was wrestling against Sami Callihan in Orlando -- when Sami was supposed to use a baseball bat to smash a folding chair down on Edwards.
But the bat ricocheted off the chair and accidentally struck Edwards over his right eye.
Edwards was taken to a nearby hospital where he was treated for a broken orbital bone and a broken nose. There was A LOT of blood.
Impact Wrestling says doctors told Edwards he's lucky his vision wasn't permanently impaired as a result of the injury.
Edwards joined the guys on the "TMZ Sports" TV show (airs weeknights on FS1) and told us what the bat to the face felt like, and how his recovery is comin' along.
As for Callihan, we're told he felt terrible about the accident and was very emotional about the situation behind the scenes.
Get well soon, bro.
See also
WWE Legend Sunny Busted for DUI Twice In 2 Weeks ... Friends Concerned
Another sad twist in the Sunny arrest situation ... we've learned the WWE Hall of Famer was arrested for DUI on two separate occasions before she was thrown in jail this week.
According to police record, 45-year-old Sunny -- real name Tammy Sytch -- was busted in New Jersey on January 23 around 8:53 PM. The incident is Sytch's 4th DUI citation that we know of.
But Sytch got into more trouble on Feb. 2 ... when she was involved in a car accident in NJ around 8:52 AM. Cops say she fled the scene -- but was tracked down and later cited for DUI, as well as leaving the scene of an accident.
Her total DUI count at this point is 5 -- with 3 DUI arrests in 2015 alone.
As we previously reported, Sytch is currently behind bars in New Jersey for other charges -- which include being a fugitive of justice stemming from prior convictions.
FYI, Sytch's rap sheet also includes 5 arrests from 2012 where she was busted for things like burglary and crimes related to domestic violence.
The last time we spoke with Tammy was right about this time last year ... when she was going to rehab to clean herself up. She seemed to be in a good place at the time but things clearly took a turn for the worse.
See also
UFC's 'Let Me Bang, Bro' Guy Gets 30 Days in Jail After DWI Arrest ... Plans to Bang Scrapped
'The Ultimate Fighter' vet who went viral for his "let me bang, bro" explosion on 'TUF' won't be bangin' for a bit ... 'cause he's gotta spend 30 days in jail after being arrested for DWI.
Julian Lane -- a cast member on seasons 16 and 25 of the UFC's reality show competition -- was arrested back in October after cops found him asleep at the wheel at an intersection in Mansfield, Ohio.
Cops said Lane was "lethargic and slurring his speech" ... and noted several beer cans and weed in the passenger side of his car.
Julian was transported to the Mansfield police dept., where he blew a .10 ... and charged with 3 misdemeanors -- DWI, driving with a suspended license and possession of marijuana.
The DWI was later reduced to a lesser charge because Lane wasn't physically driving his car when he was rolled on ... and his suspended license charge was dismissed.
But, he'll still have to spend 30 days in the slammer -- starting on April 4.
Lane's scheduled main event fight at Ring of Combat 62 tonight was cancelled ... likely as a result of his arrest.
But, Julian's still gonna get in some pre-prison bangin' -- he's booked for a BARE-KNUCKLE FIGHT in Liverpool on March 24.
See also
Ezekiel Elliott Ain't Raging This Offseason ... Cowboys Bros Say
Don't worry about Ezekiel Elliott turning up with booze and broads this offseason -- so say 2 of his Cowboys teammates.
We got stud linemen Tyron Smith and La'el Collins at LAX ... and asked them the question on every 'Boys fan's mind -- is Zeke staying the hell away from situations that could get him re-suspended?!
MARCH 2017
Good news -- they said yes ... which is important considering the Jones' just announced Elliott won't be subjected to special offseason rules.
Speaking of which, hope Tyron and La'el ain't breakin' any accords on their vacay ... 'cause they told TMZ Sports they're going to Aspen, but repeatedly told us they're NOT skiing (ya know ... the only thing you do in Aspen).
Remember, an NBA star recently told us his contract doesn't allow him to shred the pow. Hope that's not the case with these dudes.
See also
Gerald McCoy: My Daughter Was Called N-Word ... At School!
Tampa Bay Bucs star Gerald McCoy is FURIOUS after he found out a group of boys called his 6th grade daughter the N-word at school ... and the school didn't tell him about it!
McCoy says the boys were playing "Truth or Dare" when one of the dares was to go up to McCoy's 12-year-old daughter and call her the n-word to her face.
Gerald says the boys were "bold enough to do it" -- and his daughter is devastated.
McCoy says his daughter did NOT get violent -- instead she reported the boys to school officials.
But what pissed Gerald off ... the school never contacted Gerald or his wife. Instead, he learned about the incident from his daughter and had to contact the school to find out how they were handling the situation.
McCoy says the school should have contacted the parents FIRST and then launched the investigation -- instead of the other way around.
"There is no way, shape or form where that was handled properly," McCoy says.
McCoy says the school ultimately decided on a 1-day suspension -- and McCoy is PISSED saying, "A 1-day suspension is not doing anything."
McCoy feels the school was trying to sweep the incident under the rug because they're not taking racism seriously enough ... and he feels it's important to share the story with the public.
We reached out to the school for comment -- so far, no word back.