Winter Olympics Invaded By Streaker ... Nice Penis Pouch!

Published | Updated

Ever seen a fat guy in a tutu try to streak the Olympics with his wiener tucked firmly in a monkey penis holder? Well, good news ...

That's how it went down at the Men's 1,000m Speed Skating event in Pyeongchang early Friday morning -- and it was glorious.

The dude tried to put on a show at the Gangneung Oval with the words "Peace and Love" written on his chest ... but slipped, fell and BUSTED HIS ASS HARD!

The best part ... it was all captured on video!

Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.

The streaker was reportedly on the ice for several minutes -- so far, it's unclear if he just gave up and left or if he was removed by security.

It's just the latest in a string of naked people invading high-profile sporting events -- just a few weeks ago, a dude busted out breakdancing moves during the Phoenix Open golf tourney in Arizona

020118_streaker_kal_v2
AIRING HIMSELF OUT

Markelle Fultz & NBA Stars Named In Bombshell Hoops Corruption Investigation

Published | Updated

Markelle Fultz -- along with a slew of huge names and top college basketball programs -- have been named in a bombshell report into NCAA hoops corruption involving illegal payouts to players.

The report centers around ex-NBA agent Andy Miller and his ASM Sports agency. Yahoo! Sports obtained hundreds of pages from an FBI probe which appear to show ASM Sports employees working with programs and players to ultimately get them to sign with the agency.

Fultz -- the #1 overall pick in the 2017 NBA Draft -- allegedly took $10,000 from the agency while in high school. He did not end up signing with ASM.

Other names ...

Dennis Smith Jr. (North Carolina State) allegedly took $73,500.

Isaiah Whitehead (Seton Hall) allegedly took $37,657. He signed with ASM, but later left for Roc Nation Sports.

Kyle Kuzma (Utah) allegedly took $9,500.

Bennie Boatwright (University of Southern California) and/or his father allegedly took $2,000.

A bunch of guys who currently play in the NBA are on payout sheets obtained by federal investigators including -- Kyle Lowry, Nerlens Noel, Fred Van Vleet and Kyle O'Quinn.

The docs also show ASM met with Michigan State head coach Tom Izzo, "Villanova coaches," and the family of former top high school prospect Mitchell Robinson.

At least one ASM employee has been arrested in connection to the investigation.

Florida School Shooting Hero Coach Feis Deserves ESPY ... Push On to Make it Happen

Published | Updated

Aaron Feis, the assistant football coach who was shot and killed while protecting students in Parkland, FL, is being nominated for an award for courage ... by thousands of people.

There's an online campaign aimed for ESPN to posthumously award Aaron the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at this year's 'ESPYs.' As we reported, the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School coach and security guard shielded students during the rampage.

Sources connected to the ESPYs tell TMZ ... the key award recipients are chosen by an ESPN committee and reps at Maggie Vision -- the production company for the ESPYs.

One source described Aaron as a "no-brainer" for the honor -- however, the award show is not until July, and we're told meetings about nominees won't start until April.

Previous Arthur Ashe recipients include Eunice Kennedy Shriver, Caitlyn Jenner, Robin Roberts and Michael Sam.

Dana White I Finally Spoke to Jon Jones ... Talked Comeback

Published | Updated

Dana White says he and Jon Jones are finally back on speaking terms after Jones' failed steroid tests ... and he's revealing what Jon told him, including his thoughts on a comeback.

Remember ... Jones failed two separate drug tests administered by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency -- one before he was supposed to fight Daniel Cormier at UFC 200, and one after he fought Cormier at UFC 214.

Naturally, Dana was pissed ... telling the guys on "TMZ Sports" they still hadn't spoken since the first time Jon popped -- way back in July, 2016.

082417_dana_white_kal_3 8/24/17
SO MUCH PROMISE

But now, it seems the UFC honcho and former pound-for-pound king are turning over a new leaf ... 'cause they caught up, and Jon told Dana he "absolutely wants to come back."

As for the when ... White says that's up to USADA, who still hasn't made a decision on how long Jones will be banned (he's facing up to 4 years).

In the meantime, Dana says Jon's "just focusing on training" and "looking to positive things" in his life.

The UFC prez also weighed in on Anderson Silva telling us "contaminated supplements" are to blame for his most recent drug-test failure ... and he didn't exactly sound convinced.

022018_anderson_silva_kal 2/20/18
I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!

Tim Donaghy Off The Hook In Agg. Assault Case

Published | Updated

Tim Donaghy ain't goin' back to prison ... 'cause officials in Florida are NOT filing charges against the ex-NBA ref after allegedly threatening a man with a hammer ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We broke the story ... Donaghy was arrested on December 19, 2017 and booked for aggravated assault -- a 3rd-degree felony. He was facing up to 5 years in prison.

For his part ... Tim claims he was only trying to rescue his daughter ... who he believed was doing drugs, and in a dangerous environment.

Good news for Donaghy ... according to a court doc filed earlier today, prosecutors in Manatee County will not file charges ... meaning he's off the hook.

The one catch ... the state still has the right to file charges in the future ... but that seems unlikely.

Bottom line, Donaghy's free and clear.

USA Swimming Exec Resigns, Admits She Kissed Coach ... Accused of Sexual Abuse

Published | Updated

A USA swimming exec admits she once kissed Sean Hutchison -- the former Team USA swimming coach accused of sexual abuse by ex-Olympian Ariana Kukors -- and says she's stepping down to avoid being a distraction.

“In order to keep the focus on the tremendous efforts of my friends, colleagues and personal heroes working every day to keep kids safe, I have submitted my resignation,” Susan Woessner, the Director of USA swimming's "Safe Sport" program, said in an open letter.

Earlier this month, Kukors told law enforcement officials in Washington that Hutchison sexually abused her for nearly a decade -- with the first assault happening when she was 16 years old. Hutchison has denied any wrongdoing.

Woessner says she kissed Hutchison on "a single occasion" in 2007 ... but insists she never slept with him or had any other romantic contact.

The problem -- in 2010, she was ordered to investigate a romantic relationship between Hutchison and "a 21-year-old athlete" (Kukors) for Safe Sport -- a program created to "safeguard the well-being of all of its members, with the welfare of its athletes members as a top priority."

Kukors claims she was scared when an investigator called to interview her about their purported relationship, so she denied anything happened ... and the case was ultimately dismissed. Hutchison resigned while the investigation was ongoing.

In a release, USA swimming said "a disclosure of this interaction should have preceded an investigation involving Hutchison."

Atlanta Hawks' Celeb DJ to Hawks Honchos: Give Quavo a 10-Day NBA Contract!!

Published | Updated

Atlanta Hawks resident DJ Big Tigger is callin' on his squad to make the biggest pickup of the NBA season -- Quavo!!

"I think we should give Quavo a 10-day (deal) -- I don't know if he can play any defense but he can get us a couple buckets," Big Tigg told TMZ Sports outside the V103 radio station in ATL.

You'd think the former BET host was joking, but let's face facts ...

-- Quavo CRUSHED the NBA All-Star celeb game, winning MVP after Eurosteppin' on fools like James Harden.

-- Quavo's one of the biggest rap stars in the world right now, especially in his home state, and the Hawks have the lowest attendance in the league.

-- The Hawks are also last in the East, so they really got nothing to lose!!

Better move fast ... the L.A. Clippers are already trying to swoop on Huncho.

Conor McGregor Blasted By Frankie Edgar's Manager ... 'He'll Beat Your Ass'

Published | Updated
022218_ali_abdelaziz_kla
ALL BARK, NO BITE

Conor McGregor has been ducking Frankie Edgar for years and never REALLY wanted to fight him at UFC 222 in March ... this according to Frankie's manager, Ali Abdelaziz.

And by the way ... that's putting it mildly.

Ali just WENT OFF on Conor -- comparing him to a prostitute and guaranteeing Frankie would "Beat the sh*t out of him and the entire nation of Ireland."

It's all over Conor's new comments in which the Irish superstar claimed he offered to step in and fight Frankie at UFC 222 on March 3 but the UFC shut it down claiming there wasn't enough time to promote it properly.

Ali says if Conor was serious about fighting Frankie -- he's had PLENTY of time to come to terms on a deal over the years. Instead, Ali says, "He's scared."

Conor McGregor Offered to Fight at UFC 222

Published | Updated

Conor McGregor says he's ALREADY reached out to the UFC to fight in the Octagon again -- insisting, "I put my name forward to step in at UFC 222 to face Frankie Edgar when Max Holloway pulled out."

McGregor has seemingly just responded to Dana White's comments to TMZ Sports ... in which White said he didn't know if Conor would ever fight again because he's got sooo much money now.

"I am fighting again. Period," Conor says.

"I am the best at this. I put my name forward to step in at UFC 222 to face Frankie Edgar when Max Holloway pulled out, but I was told there wasn't enough time to generate the money that the UFC would need."

"I was excited about bouncing in last minute and taking out the final featherweight, without all the rest of the stuff that comes with this game. Please respect the insane amount of work outside the fight game that I have put in."

"On top of the fighting. I am here. It is on them to come and get me. Because I am here. Yours sincerely, The Champ Champ."

UFC 222 is scheduled for March 3 in Vegas. Max Holloway pulled out of the main event against Edgar on February 3 after suffering an injury.

022118_dana_white_kal
TIME FOR A NEW CHAMP

Kid Ink Advice For NBA GM's DRAFT TRAE YOUNG #1

Published | Updated
022218_kid_ink_kal
HE'S MY GUY

Hip-hop superstar Kid Ink has some advice for NBA GM's looking to hold on to their jobs long-term ... TAKE TRAE YOUNG AS EARLY AS YOU CAN.

We got Ink out at a party for Ethika underwear when he began raving about the record-breaking Oklahoma freshman, who Ink says is his favorite basketball player on the planet.

Ink says Young -- who's averaging 28 points and 9 assists a game (that's after a mini-slump, mind you) -- should be the first player selected cause the dude's got game ... and SWAG!

There's only one point the Ink-Young lovefest won't go to, and that's when we asked Kid if he'd be getting a tattoo (he has hundreds) of Young to show his respect for him.

"That's taking it a little too far."

We get it.

Ex-NFL Linebacker Murdered By Cocaine Dealers ... Officials Say

Published | Updated

Ex-NFL linebacker Robert Eddins -- who played briefly with the Buffalo Bills -- was shot to death in a basement by 3 drug dealers ... officials say.

Eddins and another man, Ricardo McFarlin, were murdered in 2016 in an "execution style" shooting at Robert's grandmother's home in Detroit.

Now, officials have charged 3 men in connection with the killings -- Michael Griffin, Dennis Epps and Mariano Garcia. Officials say all three men were part of a plot to deal more than 5 kilos of cocaine and heroin.

Prosecutors say the suspects traveled from Alabama to Detroit specifically to kill Eddins -- and in the process, killed the other man as well.

Cops say both victims were found with gunshots to the head.

The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration issued a statement on the case ... saying, "The murders of Eddin and McFarlin is just another example of how violence is intertwined with drug trafficking."

Eddins signed with the Bills in 2011 after going undrafted out of Ball State. He also played with Buffalo in 2012 but only appeared in 1 regular season game.

He later went on to play in the Canadian Football League.

Warrick Dunn Saquon Barkley Will Crush the NFL But, I've Got Some Advice

Published | Updated

Ex-NFL star Warrick Dunn believes Saquon Barkley is gonna run roughshod over the NFL, but it ain't gonna be a cakewalk -- so, Warrick's giving him some RB-to-RB real talk.

We got the 3-time Pro Bowler at LAX ... and he gushed about Saquon -- the Penn State burner who's probably gonna be the first back taken on April 26.

"I love his game. He's versatile, he can do it all. And he's proven," Dunn told TMZ Sports.

That said, Warrick knows it takes more than raw talent to succeed at the next level ... so he's giving Say-Say a few tips -- and they're all money.

The ex-Buc/Falcon also told us who the next best RB is in this year's class -- and it might surprise you, especially if you follow all the big boards (it's OK, draft nerds, we're with you).

U.S. Women's Hockey Team Parties After Victory Gold Medals and Beers!!

Published | Updated

How do you celebrate after winning the gold medal in Women's Hockey?!

YOU POUND SOME BREWS ... just like the badass members of the U.S. Women's Hockey team!

TMZ Sports obtained footage of Jocelyne Lamoureux-Davidson, Hilary Knight, Amanda Kessel and the rest of the squad turning up at the Czech House in South Korea -- hours after defeating Canada in the gold medal game.

The best part might be the fact the DJ bumped Lenny Kravitz's version of "American Woman" while the champs got their celebration on!

Congrats!!!!

Jeremy Roenick U.S. Women's Shootout 'Top 3 Moments In Hockey History!'

Published | Updated

Jocelyne Lamoureux-Davidson's insane shootout goal -- which essentially clinched the gold for Team USA -- is one of the TOP 3 MOMENTS in hockey history ... so says Jeremy Roenick.

Roenick was at the Women's Hockey gold medal game at the Olympics in South Korea -- and tells TMZ Sports the energy in the building was INCREDIBLE when Jocelyne hit the shot.

What's more impressive, Roenick says ... is the fact Jocelyne was able to perform such an incredibly difficult move under such incredible pressure!

Roenick also says the fact the women's team was able to bounce back after a power play loss at the last Olympics and win gold -- with 10 rookies on the team -- is simply amazing.

Roenick still hasn't gone to sleep after the game -- he was very excited -- and told us everyone should be proud of Team USA!

WWE's Brock Lesnar Primed for UFC Comeback ... Says His Advocate

Published | Updated
022118_paul_heyman_kal
I GOTTA FULL PLATE

Brock Lesnar's tearin' it up as WWE Universal Champion right now, but there's a very real possibility he goes back to the UFC -- so says the guy closest to Brock in WWE.

We asked Lesnar's advocate, Paul Heyman, about his client potentially stepping back inside the Octagon after WrestleMania (when his WWE contract runs up) ... and he told us why the Beast is ready as ever.

"The time away (from UFC) actually makes him better because his body gets a chance to heal," Heyman told TMZ Sports.

"Brock Lesnar's probably the healthiest fighter to enter UFC if he decides to do that."

The timing's pretty interesting -- Dana White recently said he wouldn't be surprised if Brock gives it another shot.

FYI, there were also rumors of Brock wanting to come back to fight Jon Jones ... before Jones' positive steroids test in August.

Of course, we had to ask Paul about the possibility of him becoming the mouthpiece for Ronda Rousey, who's basically expected to be the Brock of WWE's women's division ... and he didn't rule it out.

Bob Costas Mike Tirico's Killin' It at the Olympics ... No Hard Feelings!

Published | Updated

If ya think Bob Costas is bitter about Mike Tirico holding his old seat in Pyeongchang, think again -- 'cause Bob tells TMZ Sports Mike's doing "a great job" with Olympics coverage.

Costas wasn't keen on talking gun control (remember his Sunday Night Football speech?) when we got him out in Bev Hills -- but he was as friendly as ever to our guy, and seemed legitimately happy for his NBC successor.

There were some rumors that Bob's passing of the torch might not have been entirely up to him ... but either way, looks like things are all Gucci.

Guessing it helps that he's in L.A. instead of freezing his ass off.

FYI, Costas began hosting Olympics coverage for NBC back in '92 and hadn't missed the Games until he hung it up this year.