Blake Griffin Dumped Baby Mama 1 Week Before Wedding ... Over Prenup

Published | Updated

Blake Griffin's ex, Brynn Cameron, claims the NBA star dumped her ONE WEEK before their wedding date because she wouldn't sign a prenup ... and then jetted to Vegas to party without her.

In her lawsuit, obtained by TMZ Sports, Brynn claims the NBA star made an oral agreement with her back in 2013 that she would quit her job to raise their kids so he could focus on getting a max NBA contract, worth more than $170 mil.

In exchange, Brynn says Griffin "promised explicitly that, whatever the future might hold, he would take care of [Cameron] financially and provide her a home for the rest of her life."

Brynn says she and Blake were slated to tie the knot in St. Barth's on July 28, 2017 -- but one month before the wedding, he demanded she sign a prenup.

Brynn shut him down -- claiming the prenup contradicted the oral agreement they made in 2013.

Blake then called off the wedding 1 week before the date -- and Blake sent a note to guests saying, "Brynn and I take this commitment to each other seriously and want to ensure it is done in the right way."

Instead, Brynn says ... Blake "immediately embarked on a high-profile affair with [Kendall Jenner]. The next weekend, on what would have been his wedding day, he was partying in Vegas."

Byrnn says she and Blake began couples therapy -- but he was still seeing Jenner on the side.

It was then Brynn says Blake stopped paying her "full financial support commensurate with her lifestyle and her share of their joint property."

She's now suing Blake for palimony and she wants millions.

Warren Sapp Blindsided w/ Battery Lawsuit ... 'You Got Served!'

Published | Updated
021418_warren_sapp_kal FEBRUARY 2018
PHOTO BOMB

Warren Sapp didn't see this coming!!!!

The NFL Hall of Famer got SERVED with a lawsuit in his battery case by a process server PRETENDING TO BE A FAN ... and executed the trick play to perfection!

As we previously reported, Sapp is being sued by a woman who claims Sapp drunkenly bowled her over at a 2015 Super Bowl party in Arizona. She claims she suffered major injuries as a result.

The woman's attorneys had been trying to serve Sapp for more than a year but couldn't quite track him down -- they felt he was "actively avoiding the process server."

So, they sent a guy to a Sapp autograph session he had been promoting, hoping Warren would show up -- and they could finally slap him with the complaint and summons to appear in court.

The plan worked to perfection ... an unsuspecting Sapp even put his arm around the guy to pose for a photo before he dropped the bomb on him.

Credit to Sapp for still being polite to the guy even after he realized what was going on -- we've seen some people flip out.

LaVar Ball Butchers Nas Song ... On 'Lip Sync Battle'

Published | Updated

Oh man ... this is painful.

LaVar Ball took the mic on "Lip Sync Battle" and decided to do his biggest, ballerest version of the Nas classic, "Hate Me Now" ... and yeah, everyone hates him now.

Including his son, Lonzo Ball.

The Balls competed against each other on the show (airs Thursday) -- Lonzo did "Band and Boujee" by Migos, accompanied by a bunch of twerking girl dancers.

When LaVar got his shot, he tried really hard -- but it became very obvious he didn't really know the words and just sorta jumped around and mouthed a bunch of incorrect lyrics.

Afterward, Lonzo told his dad ... "If I was Nas I'd be mad he put on a performance like that on my song. I'd be mad."

Guessing this ain't gonna help the beef between 'Zo and the NY rap star.

UFC's Devin Powell I Broke My Balls 'Felt Like a Sack of Worms'

Published | Updated
021418_devin_powell_kal
THE TESTICLE TESTIMONY

UFC fighter Devin Powell is one bro who won't be getting lucky on Valentine's Day -- 'cause he's in the hospital nursing a surgically-repaired nut.

No, we aren't making this up ... and Devin gave TMZ Sports the cringy play-by-play of the accident.

Devin told us he was training his ground game with UFC vet Joe Lauzon ... and it was business as usual until Joe's knee sandwiched one of his testicles and "exploded it."

"The top of it felt like a big sack of worms -- all the veins had swelled," Powell said.

slack-imgs-1
AUDIO OF THE INJURY

The worst part -- Powell says he waited A DAY AND A HALF before getting his ruptured ball checked out.

Lucky for him, it wasn't too late. Devin says the scrotal surgery was a success ... and he's already asking Dana White to book him on an upcoming UFC card!

Seriously, the balls on this guy ...

Johnny Manziel Signs Football Contract w/ Spring League

Published | Updated

Johnny Manziel has signed on to play full contact football again -- as a quarterback in the upcoming "Spring League."

The league kicks off on March 28 in Austin, TX -- and during the 2017 season, several NFL scouts attended games to check out some of the players.

Previous Spring League players include Greg Hardy and Kellen Winslow Jr.

Manziel issued a statement saying, "The Spring League has provided me with a great opportunity to play ball again, and ultimately, that is all I want to do."

"I miss the competition. I'd like to thank Brian Woods and The Spring League staff for this opportunity to play the game I love. I've made my share of mistakes, but I'm 25 years old and I know my best football is ahead of me."

The Spring League had previously made 2 conditions for Manziel to play -- nightly check-ins with a team staff member at 9:30 PM AND he must pass a USADA drug test on the first day of the league.

No word if those conditions still apply.

The League tells TMZ Sports, "We believe our platform is the ideal forum for Mr. Manziel to enact his NFL comeback."

Shaun White Sorry For Sexual Harassment Case Comments

Published | Updated

Shaun White says he's "truly sorry" for referring to his sexual harassment case as "gossip" -- saying, "It was a poor choice of words to describe such a sensitive subject in the world today."

The snowboarding legend appeared on the "Today" show early Wednesday to address the comments he made during Tuesday night's post-Olympic media conference ... where he was asked about the graphic sexual harassment suit filed against him in 2016.

TMZ Sports broke the story back in August 2016 ... White was sued by his female bandmember, Lena Zawaideh, who claimed White would text her penis pics, sex videos involving fecal matter and forced her to style her hair in a way that appeased him during her 7-year run with the group.

White denied the allegations -- but ultimately settled the case with Zawaideh in May 2017, the terms of which were not disclosed.

But Tuesday night in South Korea -- right after White won gold in the men's halfpipe -- he was asked by an ABC reporter to address the allegations. White said he was there to talk about the Olympics, not "gossip."

021418_shaun_white_kal
ADDRESSING THE ALLEGATIONS

A second reporter wanted to ask follow-up questions about the case, but was shut down by the moderator.

There didn't seem to be a lot of mainstream media interest in the case back in 2016 and 2017 -- interesting why not.

Golfer Bill Haas Injured In Fatal Ferrari Crash ... Involving Luke Wilson

Published | Updated

Golf star Bill Haas -- a 6-time PGA tour winner -- was injured Tuesday night when a Ferrari he was a passenger in rolled over and crashed in Pacific Palisades, CA -- killing the driver.

Luke Wilson's car was involved in the wreck -- but he was not injured.

The crash occurred right near Riviera Country Club -- where O.J. Simpson famously used to golf back in the day (he was banned after the murders). In fact, he golfed there with a famous movie producer the morning of the killings.

35-year-old Haas was rushed to the hospital where he was treated for pain and swelling in his legs. He suffered no broken bones and is expected to make a full recovery.

The driver of the car is a 71-year-old man. Cops have not released his name or said why they believe the Ferrari crashed in the first place.

Cops are investigating.

WWE Star Shelton Benjamin I Was Afraid For My Life WHEN I FOUND A GUN IN MY RENTAL CAR

Published | Updated
021318_shelton_benjamin_kal
WHAT WENT DOWN

Why did WWE superstar Shelton Benjamin fear his life was in danger when he found a LOADED GUN in the glove compartment of his Budget rental car?

"Me being a big black guy in a car with a gun in it? There's no way that scenario ends well for me if the cops come."

Yeah, that REALLY happened to Shelton last week in Kansas City -- where he discovered a loaded Ruger pistol with a spare clip that somebody else had left in the glove box.

Shelton says his mind raced when he first saw the gun -- wondering if it was used in a crime and if cops would wrongly think it belonged to him.

But Shelton handled things the right way -- saying he called police immediately and explained the situation ... and cops were cool when they came to collect the weapon.

In fact, cops told Shelton they see similar situations with guns left in rental cars "all the time."

Yeesh.

We reached out to Budget for comment -- so far, no word back.

Hopefully, Shelton gets some free rentals out of the situation ...

Tim Tebow Play for the Cubs? No. Play for the XFL? Don't Rule It Out ...

Published | Updated
021318_tim_tebow_kal
KEEPIN' IT HOLY

Here's another episode of "Playing It Coy," starring Tim Tebow ... who says he really doesn't know whether he'd consider signing with the XFL.

Tebow was gentlemanly as ever when we got him at LAX on Tuesday -- but when the topic of Vince McMahon's XFL offer got brought up again, he gave us the ol' Heisman stiff-arm.

"I don't know -- that's a long way from now."

He does have a point. The XFL doesn't launch til 2020.

Timmy did give us a clear answer when our photog -- a Chicago guy -- asked about him potentially playing for the Cubs.

That was a pretty firm no ... probably 'cause Tebow says he's focused on what's in front of him -- another spring training with the Mets!

WNBA Superstar Demands Equal Pay As Men We're Over Playing Overseas!

Published | Updated

One of the best basketball players alive says she's sick and tired of having to play overseas to make a decent living -- and she's calling for the WNBA to start paying women like their male counterparts.

Angel McCoughtry was the #1 overall pick in the 2009 WNBA draft and went on to become the 2009 WNBA Rookie of the Year, a 4-time WNBA All-Star and has already won the scoring title TWICE!

Problem is ... the top female players make SQUAT compared to NBA stars. According to a 2017 report, the top WNBA players only make around $100k in annual base salary.

To compare -- Steph Curry is making $34.6 million this season and that goes up to $45.7 mil per season at the end of his contract.

McCoughtry says the top women are forced to play overseas -- where they can make 10 times as much. McCoughtry has played everywhere from Russia to Lebanon to Turkey.

But she's clearly over it ...

"Pay us like you pay the men. I don't want to get paid more overseas. I want to get paid in my country."

In fact, McCoughtry says she sometimes wears the medals she wins in overseas tournaments out in public because people usually buy her a free meal when she does.

Could you imagine LeBron James or Kevin Durant doing that?!

Rick Ross D-Wade Can Save Miami Heat ... 'We Goin' Back!'

Published | Updated
021318_rick_ross_kal 02/13/18
RICK ROSS APPROVED

How hyped is Rick Ross on Dwyane Wade being back with the Heat??

We asked the Miami rap star on his way outta London Hotel in New York City and he let us know in the most Boss way possible.

"Of course! Dwyane Wade. Wade County. The Spoelstra Nostra. The Heat gang. We goin' back!" he told TMZ Sports.

Rough translation -- D-Wade's back home with coach Erik Spoelstra ... and together, they can take his squad back to the Finals!!

It ain't gonna be easy -- Miami is currently the 8th seed in the Eastern Conference, but they've lost 7 outta their last 10 games.

Wade's reportedly embracing his role as a bench player -- but Spoelstra says he's open to moving Dwyane into the starting lineup if he starts ballin' out again.

Stay tuned ...

Olympic Luger Chris Mazdzer No Worries in S. Korea ... Just 'Don't Be Stupid' Like Lochte

Published | Updated
021318_mazder_kal
I'LL NEVER FORGIVE HIM

America's Olympic Luger Chris Mazdzer says he isn't having any issues in or out of the Olympic village in PyeongChang 'cause Ryan Lochte taught him exactly what NOT to do.

Chris just made history as the first American man to medal in singles luge, and he told us things are going smoothly for U.S. Olympians in S. Korea. A much different story from the disaster Lochte created during the Rio games 2 years ago.

081816_lochte_gas_station_kal August 2016
THE GAS STATION VIDEO

You'll recall ... Lochte was at the center of an international scandal when he was charged with filing a false police report about being robbed at a gas station. He was eventually cleared, but not without a lot of hoopla and intrigue.

Chris made it clear to us ... he's still pissed about the swimmer's antics, but added it's pretty easy to avoid a repeat of any Lochte-like shame at the Winter Olympics.

John Cena Slams Ford In $500k Supercar War ... You Suck at Paperwork!

Published | Updated

John Cena is giving Ford a little attitude adjustment of his own -- telling the car company to take their lawsuit over his old $500,000 supercar and shove it.

We broke the story ... Ford claims it sold Cena a super rare "limited edition" Ford GT supercar -- 647 horsepower, 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine with an MSRP of $450,000.

Ford claims they only selected a few people for the privilege of buying the car -- and Cena was one of the lucky ones (Justin Verlander and Joey Logano also own the whip).

The caveat, according to Ford, owners CANNOT resell the car during the initial 24 months of ownership. Ford claims Cena broke the rules and flipped his ride for a profit. They're suing Cena for every penny he got from the sale.

But in new court docs filed in district court in Michigan, John says he did nothing wrong -- because the final contract he signed said nothing about a 24-month no-resale clause.

Cena says Ford screwed up by not putting the sale restriction in the final binding contract -- and he shouldn't be punished because they suck at paperwork.

Now, he's asking the judge to throw out the case against him.

Stay tuned ...

LaVar Ball Shaded By Warriors Co-Owner

Published | Updated
021318_peter_goober_v3_4234676
TUNE OUT SPECIALIST

How would Golden State Warriors co-owner Peter Guber handle LaVar Ball if Lonzo played for his team?

You're about to find out ...

We spoke with Guber outside Madeo in L.A. and asked about LaVar's newest ultimatum -- that he'll pull Lonzo off the Lakers if they don't sign his 2 other sons LiAngelo and LaMelo in the next 2 years.

"I don't listen to that conversation," Guber said.

He then mouthed a bunch of words he'd like to say to LaVar -- but quite honestly, we couldn't really make out what he was trying to say.

Can you read lips?

LeBron James Bringin' 'House Party' Back!

Published | Updated

LeBron James is going OLD SCHOOL ... producing a remake of the 1990 classic "House Party" -- and he's tapping Donald Glover's brother to make it happen.

LeBron and his producing partner, Maverick Carter, are spearheading the project through their production company, Springhill Entertainment ... with "Atlanta" writers, Stephen Glover and Jamal Olori, doing the screenplay.

By the way, did you know there were actually FIVE "House Party" movies -- including the latest installment, "House Party: Tonight's the Night" which was released straight to DVD in 2013.

No word if Kid or Play will be involved in the Bron remake -- but c'mon, gotta hook 'em up with a cameo right?!

Now watch this dance move that we KNOW you did back in the '90s.

Larry Nassar Got Private Jet Flight ... To Tucson Prison

Published | Updated

File Under: Snake On a Plane

Scumbag ex-Team USA doctor Larry Nassar got the private jet treatment Friday to fly from Michigan to Tucson to begin his federal prison stint ... and TMZ Sports has the photos.

Nassar boarded the plane at Detroit Metro Wayne County Airport in freezing Michigan temperatures -- the fact he didn't get a jacket makes us smile.

Records show the flight lasted 4 hours and 36 minutes. Nassar appears to be shackled and surrounded by law enforcement officials ... so we're guessing it wasn't exactly a Paris Hilton style private jet flight.

We asked the Federal Bureau of Prisons if it's typical for a high-profile prisoner to fly private but only got this response: "Due to security reasons, we do not share information on methods of prisoner transportation."

The good news ... Nassar has begun his 60-year sentence for child pornography crimes in a high-security federal prison in Tucson -- with roughly 1,500 other inmates.

His release date is scheduled for March 23, 2069 -- but he'll probably be dead by then.