Diamond Dallas Page Let Hulk Hogan Back in WWE ... He's Not Racist!

Published | Updated
012318_dallas_diamond_page_hulk_kal
BRING HIM BACK!!!

Diamond Dallas Page says enough is enough when it comes to the WWE's Hulk Hogan ban ... telling TMZ Sports the Hulkster's done his time and deserves a chance to rejoin the company.

"Hulk has to come back. I'm hoping that that gets seen on the WWE side," the pro wrestling legend told us at his yoga performance center in Georgia.

Of course, WWE cut ties with Hogan after his sex-tape scandal in 2015 ... when he went on a racially offensive N-word rant.

But DDP -- much like Roddy Piper (RIP), Virgil and Dennis Rodman -- says there isn't "any racist bone in his body" ... and is calling for the McMahon family to welcome Hulk back inside the ring.

FYI, Hogan has repeatedly expressed interest in a WWE comeback ... but the company released a statement before its 'Raw 25' anniversary show saying it "remains committed to its decision."

Enzo Amore Denies Rape Allegations 'Cooperating with Authorities'

Published | Updated

Ex-WWE superstar Enzo Amore has broken his silence about allegations he raped a woman back in October -- claiming his accuser is lying and he's working with cops in an effort to clear his name.

Amore has lawyered up and his attorney issued a statement saying, "Over the last two days, Philomena Sheahan has made multiple public accusations against Eric Arndt (also known as Enzo Amore with the WWE), including allegations of sexual misconduct concerning an October 2017 incident in Phoenix."

"Mr. Arndt fully and unequivocally denies those accusations."

"He is cooperating with the authorities in this matter and looks forward to having it resolved in a timely manner. Neither Mr. Arndt nor his counsel will be making any further public comments on this matter."

As we previously reported, the Phoenix P.D. is investigating Amore after Sheahan claimed he raped her repeatedly in an Arizona hotel room, despite repeated pleas to stop.

The WWE cut ties with Amore in light of the allegations.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. Allegedly Punched Woman at Canelo vs. GGG Fight

Published | Updated

Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin weren't the only two people fighting at T-Mobile Arena back in Sept. ... cops say Floyd Mayweather Sr. attacked a woman that night and now there's a warrant out for his arrest.

But, Floyd Sr. says the allegations are 100% not true.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Sports ... the alleged incident went down in Vegas the early hours of Sept. 17 ... following the big Canelo vs. GGG fight.

We're told the alleged victim was heading toward Floyd's car when an argument broke out between the two. Floyd allegedly told the woman to get out of the car, but she refused so he reached in and dragged her out by the leg.

65-year-old Floyd allegedly made things worse by punching her in the leg once she was out of the car. The accuser claims Floyd then got in the driver's seat and sped off without her.

The woman was hospitalized for minor injuries. Officials eventually charged Floyd with misdemeanor battery and on January 16, a warrant was issued for his arrest, according to court records.

We spoke with Floyd Sr.'s rep who tells us the alleged victim is "trying to extort money and she's angry because she's not getting the money from Floyd. It's not going the way she wants it to go."

Tony Gonzalez Brady's Not The G.O.A.T. ... Just Had 'Best Career'

Published | Updated
012218_tony_gonzalez_kal
WHO'S THE G.O.A.T.?

Tom Brady's one of the best ever, but he's not THE greatest of all time -- so says Tony Gonzalez ... who offered a unique take on the G.O.A.T. debate when we got him out in L.A.

Tony tells TMZ Sports Brady's no doubt had the "best career" ... but when it comes to sheer ability, it's splitting hairs to pick between him and a handful of other legendary QBs.

"I don't know if there's ever a best anything," Gonzalez said.

As for which guys he puts right up there with Tom ... Tony named a couple active QBs as well as a few Hall of Famers -- and they're all pretty good choices.

Gonzo -- widely considered the G.O.A.T. of NFL tight ends -- also shouted out the TEs he thinks are on his level.

Dude's modest -- you gotta give him that.

Joey Fatone No 'NSYNC Reunion at the Super Bowl And Don't Bank on Janet

Published | Updated

Joey Fatone is tearin' up the hearts of 'NSYNC fans across the country -- officially shutting down all hope of a Super Bowl 52 reunion with Justin Timberlake.

"I'm here right now," Joey told TMZ Sports outside Delilah over the weekend. "If I was doing something, I'd be at rehearsals right now ... there's your proof."

Remember ... we spoke to Fatone before JT signed on for the Big Game -- and at the time, he said an 'NSYNC halftime show could happen if a few things fell into place.

100217_joey_fatone_suber_bowl_kal OCTOBER 2017
THE BOYS ARE BACK?

Joey insists those plans never materialized -- and JT will be rollin' solo next Sunday in Minnesota.

Fatone also told us why he thinks Janet Jackson didn't get a Super Bowl call-back ... you're gonna wanna hear his explanation.

Enzo Amore Accuser Speaks Out 'I Said 'No' Countless Times'

Published | Updated
012318_enzo_amore_accuser_kal
I TOLD HIM NO

The woman who claims she was raped by WWE superstar Enzo Amore tells TMZ Sports ... she repeatedly told the wrestler to back off and leave her alone -- but he refused to stop.

We spoke with Philomena Sheahan -- who gave us permission to publish her name and her face -- and she laid out her allegations she made to police against Amore, real name Eric Arndt.

Sheahan claims Amore was hitting on her hard in a Phoenix hotel room on Oct. 19 -- and tried to slow him down ... telling him, "I want to get to know you first."

But Amore allegedly blew right past consent and got very aggressive -- ripping off Sheahan's tights and raping her in various parts of the hotel room.

"I said 'no' countless times," Sheahan said ... "I just kept saying 'No.'"

Sheahan said she was crying as she begged him to stop, but he threw her on a bed instead -- and she hit her head so hard, she passed out.

Amore, according to Sheahan, continued to restrain her and pushed forward with the sexual assault.

A few days later, Sheahan says she spoke with Phoenix PD and cops opened an investigation into Amore.

The WWE has since released Amore from the organization.

Multiple attempts to reach Amore for comment have been unsuccessful.

Enzo Amore Fired By WWE In Wake of Rape Allegations

Published | Updated

The WWE has officially "released" superstar Enzo Amore in the wake of allegations he raped a woman in Arizona back in October.

The company issued a statement saying, "WWE has come to terms on the release of Eric Arndt (Enzo Amore)."

As we previously reported, the accuser went public with her story on Monday -- claiming Enzo and two friends got her "f*cked up" in a Phoenix hotel room and Enzo raped her.

The woman filed a report with the Phoenix P.D. Cops are actively investigating.

So far, no word from Enzo.

Story developing ...

LaMelo and LiAngelo Ball Combine for 80 Points!! LaVar's Pro Coaching Debut

Published | Updated

The Balls were all over the place in Lithuania on Tuesday ... with LaMelo and LiAngelo combining for a whoppin' 80 POINTS in LaVar's pro coaching debut.

BC Vytautas announced Papa Ball would join it's coaching staff for the 4th game of the Big Baller Brand Challenge against Alytaus Dzūkija ... and the strategy worked, 'cause he helped coach the team to a 147-142 win.

012318_balls_kal
SINKIN' 'EM

Not only did Melo drop 43 points (including 5 straight 3 pointers in the 3rd quarter and a fast break dunk), but Gelo added 37 of his own to secure the dub.

Just like dad drew it up, right?

Cristiano Ronaldo Big Black Eye After Bloody Collision

Published | Updated

Alas, Cristiano Ronaldo's perfect face finally has a flaw ...

Just a few days after taking a cleat to the face during a match against Deportivo, the Real Madrid star hit the practice field in Spain with a big ol' shiner on his left eye.

CR7 was also sporting a bandage over the corner of his eye -- where it appears he suffered the laceration that left him bloody during the game.

Ronaldo seemed to be in pretty good spirits during the workout -- despite the fact his face may never look the same again!!!

Kidding, he's still beautiful.

Rob Gronkowski He'll Be 'Good to Go' for Super Bowl ... Says BFF Mojo Rawley

Published | Updated

WWE superstar Mojo Rawley tells TMZ Sports ... he's been talking with his best friend, Rob Gronkowski, and he's confident the guy will be "good to go" for the Super Bowl.

Of course, Gronk took a big shot to the head during the AFC Championship on Sunday and missed the 2nd half of the game after being evaluated for a concussion.

But, Rawley says Gronk is "one of the toughest guys I know and I'm sure he'll be fine for the big one."

"I've got confidence in my friend, my best friend."

Rawley says Gronk may come off as a meathead, but when it comes to his mental health, the guy is no dummy -- "He's taking the right steps and following the right protocols."

The WWE star also says he's REALLY hoping to get to the Super Bowl to cheer on his friend in person after Gronk came to WrestleMania last year to support him.

There's more ... Mojo was also in attendance at UFC 220 where his friend Stipe Miocic beat up Francis Ngannou.

So, we had to ask ... does Stipe have a future in the squared circle?! You'll wanna see the answer!

012318_mojo_P2_kal
WELL DESERVED CHAMP

Eagles Legend Brian Westbrook No QB Controversy In Philly ... Wentz Is the Future

Published | Updated
012218_brian_westbrook_kal
THEY GOT THEIR MAN

Nick Foles is killing it right now ... but when Carson Wentz gets healthy, the starting QB job in Philly is HIS ... so says Eagles legend Brian Westbrook.

Westbrook -- who's in the Eagles Hall of Fame -- tells TMZ Sports he's incredibly proud of the job Foles has done filling in for Wentz, but even if he wins the Super Bowl ... he won't get the starting nod next season.

"When Carson Wentz is healthy, Carson Wentz will be the starting QB of the Eagles."

The good news for Foles ... Westbrook says the guy has a real chance to score a massive contract somewhere else, but the future in Philly is definitely Wentz.

Doc Rivers I'd 'Absolutely' Hire Jason Kidd ... After Bucks Firing

Published | Updated
012318_rivers_thib_kal
FRIENDLY COMPETITION

Jason Kidd just got the boot in Milwaukee -- but he's already got a rebound offer from one of the most powerful head coaches in the NBA!

Well, sorta ... we got Doc Rivers and Tom Thibodeau -- Doc's former Celtics assistant -- leaving Craig's after Thibodeau's T-Wolves edged Rivers' Clippers in L.A.

Naturally, we had to bring up the shocking J-Kidd firing ... and Doc immediately went to bat for the NBA legend, saying he would "absolutely" add him to his coaching staff.

One problem -- there ain't any vacancies on his bench at the moment ... and he's already got big-name assistants like Sam Cassell and Mike Woodson.

Still ... pretty nice gesture. Maybe next season??

Genie Bouchard 2nd Super Bowl Date w/ Bet Guy ... This Is Foreal, Right?!

Published | Updated

Alright, guys ... this might actually be a thing.

Tennis superstar Genie Bouchard and the guy who won a date with her by betting on last year's Super Bowl are going back to the big game ... after NFL Canada (Genie's home country) offered to take them as guests.

The best part -- SHE ASKED HIM!!

"OMG. Back to where it all began?! And with the Patriots too?! I’m in! What do you say?" Genie tweeted at Missouri University student, John Goehrke.

Of course, John accepted -- "This keeps getting better. I’m in!"

You know the story -- Genie made a bet with John last year when the Falcons were up big on the Patriots ... agreeing to a date if the Pats pulled off a comeback.

021617_eugenie_bouchard_kal FEBRUARY 2017
IT WENT WELL

They did ... and they've since gone on (at least) a few dates -- including a bikini beach sesh in Miami.

Can't say for sure ... but it definitely seems like things are heating up.

Kobe Bryant Gets Oscar Nom Hollywood Has Huge Problem

Published | Updated

Kobe Bryant was just nominated for an Academy Award for Best Animated Short Film for his movie, "Dear Basketball" ... but it begs the question, Time's Up?

In a time where huge Hollywood stars are crushing people like Aziz Ansari, James Franco and others ... ya gotta remember, Kobe was formally charged with raping a woman back in 2003.

Remember, Bryant admitted having sex with a 19-year-old hotel staffer in Eagle, Colorado -- but insisted it was consensual.

By his account, things went south when Kobe asked the woman if he could ejaculate in her face during the sexual encounter. Kobe claims the woman denied his request and he stopped cold. The woman clearly saw things differently.

When approached by police, Kobe asked the cops if he could pay her off to make the situation go away.

Kobe was charged with sexual assault -- but the case was dropped when the accuser stopped cooperating with prosecutors. At the time, she claimed she was receiving hate mail and death threats.

She filed a civil suit against Kobe, which he later settled. There are reports he paid around $5 million, though Kobe claimed he never paid her a dime.

Kobe later released an apology saying, "I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year."

Kobe added this part ... which sounds a lot like Aziz's explanation:

"Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

So, the big question ... how will Hollywood react if Kobe wins?

012318_kobe_nom_kal
THE NOMINATION

James Franco Shut Out of Oscars

Published | Updated

James Franco was not nominated for an Oscar, and there isn't a shadow of a doubt the reason is that 5 women have accused him of sexual misconduct.

It's a stunning statement ... Franco won the Golden Globe and the Critics' Choice Awards for Best Actor. The voting was partially completed before the allegations surfaced but obviously there were enough outstanding votes afterward to make a difference.

Here's what's interesting ... Kobe Bryant was nominated for Best Animated Short for "Dear Basketball." As you know, in 2003, Kobe was charged with raping a woman in Eagle, Colorado ... something he denied, claiming it was consensual. The case was dropped after the alleged victim refused to cooperate. Kobe settled a civil suit with the woman for a reported $5 million.

Mark Wahlberg Denies Steroid Story 'All Natural, Baby'

Published | Updated
012218_mark_wahlberg_kal
NO SHORTCUTS FOR THESE GUNS

Mark Wahlberg denies being a steroid user ... saying his yolked bod is "all natural" and a result of "hard work."

We got Mark Monday in L.A. and asked about allegations that he, Josh Duhamel and WWE star Roman Reigns were clients of a now-jailed roid dealer, Richard Rodriguez.

Mark's adamant -- his gains come from nothing else but his own work ethic. He even bashes steroid use, saying it screws with your health.

As for any potential legal action ... it sounds like Marky Mark's just trying to put this thing behind him. Josh and Roman seem down with that, too. Both have also denied steroid use.

011918_josh_duhamel_kal
JOKE'S ON YOU