Andre Berto's Chef SLAMS MAYWEATHER'S CHEF ... Your Menu's WEAK!!!

Published | Updated

Andre Berto's personal chef is serving up a hot, steaming plate of CHEF BEEF ... claiming Floyd Mayweather's chef is WEAK SAUCE when it comes to feeding her fighter!

TMZ Sports spoke with Chef Justine -- who's in charge of Berto's diet as he preps for the September 12th fight with Floyd in Vegas -- and she tells us Berto has a major advantage when it comes to cuisine.

"What we are doing over here is 100 times better health-wise than what Floyd's doing," Chef tells us.

She's clearly referring to Chef Q -- who's been handling Mayweather's food for a while -- and recently told us Floyd's been indulging on all sorts of kick-ass sweets during training camp.

0-ym9is2e2
LOOKS REAL GOOD

"I will never ever EVER do what she does," Justine says ... "Her food looks good on the soul food side but I don’t think your heart could last too long eating that all day."

Translation -- CHEF WAR!!!!!

Justine says she's got Berto on a special "Warrior Diet" -- which means no sugar, no grains, no calories wasted. Instead, he'll be eating a lot of "organic and raw foods."

"Andre is working super hard. He is not taking anything lightly to get his mind and body right," Justine says ... "My diet program will be a huge reason why Berto will win."

Jose Canseco I'm Going to Live as a Woman ... to Support Caitlyn Jenner

Published | Updated

Jose Canseco says he wants to show the world that he stands with Caitlyn Jenner -- and to prove it he says he'll be living as a woman for an entire week.

And according to Jose ... that means full makeup, dresses, the works.

Canseco says he plans to document the whole thing on his new Internet reality show "Spend a Day with Jose" -- which will follow him around as he golfs, plays softball, poker and goes bowling ... as a woman.

We asked Jose if he was taking the whole thing seriously -- to which he replied, "Yes. Of course."

Chad Johnson's Daughter Crushing U.S. Junior Olympics ... Advances to Finals

Published | Updated

Chad Johnson's 10-year-old daughter is ON FIRE at the National Junior Olympics -- posting the BEST TIME in the 800m by far ... and has become the favorite to dominate in the finals.

As we previously reported, Cha'iel Johnson is one of the best runners in the country -- and she's once again proving it at the biggest youth track meet in the country.

Johnson ran the 800m qualifying race today in 2.30.75 ... nearly 2 SECONDS faster than her closest competitor!!

Obviously, Cha'iel has advanced to the finals -- which go down on Saturday. Good luck!

But she also runs in the 200m -- which is set to go down later today (stay tuned).

0-hxinlnox
CHAD GUSHES ABOUT CHA'IEL

World Champ Bodybuilder 'Yes, I Am Transgender'

Published | Updated

A world champion bodybuilder is following Caitlyn Jenner's lead ... and has revealed that she is now living as a transgender woman.

The person behind the announcement is Matt "Kroc" Kroczaleski -- who won the WPO Powerlifting Middle Weight championship at the 2006 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic.

But yesterday, Kroc announced that he would no longer be "Matt" -- she's now Janae Marie.

In fact, Janae posted a statement on Facebook saying, "There has obviously been a great deal of gossip, rumors and questions about me the past few days. To put them to rest: yes, I am transgender/gender fluid."

She explained, "First, I would like to be clear that I had planned to wait until my sons were out of high school before I became openly public about this. As that no longer is an option, I will address it now."

Janae says she's been "very open" about it for years -- telling family, close friends and people in the powerlifting community.

Still, she says ... "This is something that I have been dealing with my entire life and has been extremely difficult for me. In fact, it even drove me to consider suicide at one point."

But Janae says she's received an "unimaginable amount of support and love" since coming out publicly and adds, "I want to thank every single one of you that have reached out to me. It honestly means more to me that I can possibly express with the written word."

Jay Z Signs Huge Soccer Star ... I'm Global Now, Bitches!

Published | Updated

Another HUGE move for Jay Z's sports agency -- which just signed one of the biggest soccer stars in the world ... opening the door to HUGE CASH for Roc Nation Sports in the world of international soccer.

Jay just locked up Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng -- a World Cup champion who plays for Germany's national team.

BTW, he's 26 years old and a rising superstar ... so, it's a huge get for Jay, who personally signed Boateng at his private villa.

Boateng -- the 1st European athlete to sign with Roc Nation -- told a German media outlet, "It was a great day with Jay Z. We could ask him anything."

"We mostly talked about music and football. Jay Z knows about football and has watched numerous games."

It's been a helluva summer for Jay -- who played a key role in helping Dallas Cowboys star Dez Bryant sign a brand new $70 million contract (with $45 million guaranteed).

NBA's Reggie Jackson I Got Hate Tweets Aimed at OTHER Reggie Jackson

Published | Updated

It's not ALWAYS great sharing a name with a sports legend ... just ask NBA star Reggie Jackson who says he got some hate tweeted his way after the OTHER Reggie cussed people out in public last week.

Reggie -- who just signed a 5-year $80 MILLION contract with the Pistons -- was out in L.A. this week when he told us he gets confused with the MLB Hall of Famer all the time, especially on social media.

So with Reggie (MLB) making headlines for GOING OFF on some autograph seekers in Cooperstown on Friday, Reggie (NBA) told us some angry fans accidentally spit their cyber venom his way.

0-cl04gkqv
ONE ANGRY DUDE ...

For the record, Reggie (MLB) eventually apologized for the rant ... saying, "A sincere apology for my profanity in public to all fans. Certainly not a way to communicate. Mad or not, no excuse."

BTW, Jackson is also tight with fellow NBA star Nick Young ... but the big question -- is he getting invited to the wedding??? Check out the clip.

Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Date Night Out With Every Paparazzi Who Ever Lived

Published | Updated

Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll want the ENTIRE WORLD to know things are copacetic between them now ... 'cause they stepped out in L.A. last night ... at the city's most photographed restaurant.

TMZ Sports has video of Erin and Jarrett out last night at Craig's ... a West Hollywood hotspot that is CRAWLING with paps on a nightly basis because of it's A-list celebrity clientele.

Bottom Line -- you don't go to Craig's unless you want to be seen.

The couple was mum going in and coming out of the joint ... but this is the most public they've been since Jarret's arrest on drug charges earlier this year ... so you gotta think they were making a statement.

Godspeed guys, don't ever change.

Hulk Hogan: Gawker Leaked N-Word Story ... They Should Be Jailed

Published | Updated

8:13 AM PT -- Gawker is adamantly DENYING leaking the information.

Gawker's President and general counsel Heather Dietrick tells us, "Hulk Hogan has only one person to blame for what he said and no one from Gawker had any role in leaking that information."

Hulk Hogan is on the warpath -- claiming Gawker honcho Nick Denton leaked the story about Hulk using the n-word to poison Hogan's $100 million case against Gawker ... and now he wants Denton thrown in jail.

Hogan just filed new court docs in his sex tape lawsuit against Gawker -- and in the docs, he asks a judge to launch a full-blown investigation into Denton and former Gawker exec A.J. Daulerio to prove they leaked confidential details from the sex tape video, including the n-word story.

In the video, shot in 2012 and published on Gawker, Hogan is seen having sex with a friend's wife in a private bedroom. In an unpublished part of the tape, Hulk goes on a racist rant ... using the n-word multiple times.

In legal docs, filed in a Florida state court, Hogan claims the judge in his $100 million lawsuit deemed the n-word portion of the video "confidential" -- and blocked all parties from making it public.

Now, as Hogan's case against the media outlet is nearing trial, Hulk says he believes Gawker leaked the n-word story to ANOTHER media outlet last week because they knew it would make Hogan look bad and damage his case against them.

In the court docs, Hulk says if an investigation proves his suspicions -- he wants anyone involved in leaking the story LOCKED UP ... and he also wants the judge to automatically declare him the winner in the $100 million lawsuit.

Dodgers' Justin Turner Hospitalized For Mega-Pimple

Published | Updated

L.A. Dodgers 3rd baseman Justin Turner shoulda oxy-cuted the massive pimple on his leg -- because it got infected ... and things got so bad, he was taken to the EMERGENCY ROOM!!!

It's pretty gross ... Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said Turner noticed something was wrong on his inner thigh on Sunday -- and was given medicine, but it didn't heal.

In fact, things got even worse -- so, he was taken to an emergency room where he was treated for an infection ... stemming from the pimple ... and missed the Dodgers game on Tuesday night.

Justin later said the pimple was an ingrown hair that "blew up" and got infected.

Turner was given a ton of medicine and is now out of the hospital and "day-to-day."

Tom Brady DISSES SAMSUNG I Replaced That Crap with iPhone 6

Published | Updated

Tom Brady took a shot at Samsung while defending himself in the Deflategate scandal -- claiming he didn't randomly destroy his cell phone ... but junked it because it was broken .. in exchange for an iPhone!

After the NFL issued a statement claiming Brady was more than suspicious when he 86'd his phone on the same day he was supposed to meet with investigators, TB finally fired back.

"I also disagree with yesterdays narrative surrounding my cellphone. I replaced my broken Samsung phone with a new iPhone 6 AFTER my attorneys made it clear to the NFL that my actual phone device would not be subjected to investigation under ANY circumstances."

"To try and reconcile the record and fully cooperate with the investigation after I was disciplined in May, we turned over detailed pages of cell phone records and all of the emails that Mr. Wells requested."

"We even contacted the phone company to see if there was any possible way we could retrieve any/all of the actual text messages from my old phone. In short, we exhausted every possibility to give the NFL everything we could and offered to go thru the identity for every text and phone call during the relevant time."

"Regardless, the NFL knows that Mr. Wells already had ALL relevant communications with Patriots personnel that either Mr. Wells saw or that I was questioned about in my appeal hearing. There is no 'smoking gun' and this controversy is manufactured to distract from the fact they have zero evidence of wrongdoing."

Boxing Star To Russell Wilson Your Boxing's Bad ... But I Can Help You

Published | Updated

We got bad news and good news for Russell Wilson ...

The bad news? Boxing star Peter Quillin tells TMZ Sports he's seen Russell box ... and the Super Bowl champ is less than impressive in the squared circle.

The good news? Peter says that he's willing to personally get in the ring with Russell to help him become un-sucky.

We spoke to Quillin ... and the former middleweight champ tells us he checked out some of the boxing videos that Russell's been posting to social media ... and he's FAR from impressed.

"They're just going through the motions, he needs to learn proper technique."

He's not the only one ... since Russell uploaded the clip, people have been killin' him on social media wondering how a guy who's so athletic can look so ... not.

Peter says all hope isn't lost ... telling us he trains plenty of celebrities in the pugilistic arts and would be more than willing to help Wilson ... all Russy has to do is ask.

"I train my wife, Melo, Curtis Martin, and Shia LeBeouf ... if Russell wants to do the same he should call me up ... I'm here for you Russ."

Russell, take the help ... you never know who you'll run into in the Future.

Ronda Rousey No 14 Second Fight This Time ... I'll Make Her Suffer!

Published | Updated
0-7uot6u2i
I'LL TAKE THAT BETHE OUT

There will be no "Instagram Fight" at UFC 190 -- because Ronda Rousey says she doesn't wanna beat Bethe Correia in 14 seconds ... she wants to take her time and DEMOLISH THE CHICK!!!

Ronda just joined the guys on "TMZ Hollywood Sports" and told us she REALLY hates Bethe (whose name is pronounced 'Betch' apparently) ... and has a plan to make her suffer in Brazil on Saturday.

"If I beat you quickly, that's me at my nicest and most merciful," Rousey says ... "That means you get to go home unscathed with a paycheck."

"If I make the fight last longer, that means I don't like you and I want you to go home looking different than the way you walked in ... and I don't like this chick."

This is gonna be awesome!!!!!

Check out "TMZ Hollywood Sports" weekdays at 10 PM PT on Reelz.

Tom Brady Vs. Alex Rodriguez Who'd You Rather ... Cheat With?

Published | Updated

Two beautiful men. Two convicted rule-breakers. Question is ... who'd you rather cheat with??

The football-deflating, cellphone destroying Tom Brady?? Or habitual PED popper Alex Rodriguez??

The choice is yours ...

NFL Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone ... Suspension Upheld

Published | Updated

Tom Brady told the NFL he could not submit his cell phone as evidence in the Deflategate investigation because he destroyed it ... this according to the NFL.

NFL Coach Jen Welter 'Took Vicious Hits In Men's League & Got Up' ... Says Tim Brown

Published | Updated

Jen Welter -- the NFL's 1st female coach -- is NO JOKE ... so says Tim Brown who tells us she's a BEAST on the field who took a vicious shot in a men's football game -- AND GOT UP!!!

Before she signed on as a coach with the AZ Cardinals, Welter made history as the 1st female to play a non-kicking position in a men's pro league.

The team she played for was the Texas Revolution of the Indoor Football League -- and NFL Hall of Famer Tim Brown is the team's general manager.

Brown says he's not only a HUGE fan of Jen -- but says he can vouch first hand that she's one of the toughest people he's ever seen play.

"She’s tough as nails," Brown said ... "She took one of the most vicious hits I’ve ever seen and jumped right up."

The hit in question was when she lined up at RB during a game in a goal line situation -- and got blasted. But check the video, she pops up like a friggin' champion!

"It was amazing to see her at 5’2" jumping in the faces of these 6’5" ball players."

As far as a coaching career goes, Brown says, "She’ll be successful. She’s very passionate about the game and KNOWS what she’s talking about."

"She’d have to get more experience to be the first female head coach in the history of the league, but she’s a very educated lady and more opportunities will definitely be coming her way."

"But if she sticks with it ... why not?"

Orlando & Draya Judge 86's Restraining Order In Dom. Violence Case

Published | Updated

Another crazy twist in the Orlando Scandrick and Draya Michele love saga -- with a judge TOSSING the restraining order against her ... after the NFL star failed to show up to today's court hearing.

It's a BIG deal -- considering Scandrick claimed his ex-fiancee physically abused him on several occasions ... blasting him with pepper spray and even threatening to pour bleach in his eyes.