Dodgers Zack Greinke Ripped Teammates for Poop Habits Wash Your Damn Hands!

Published | Updated

L.A. Dodgers superstar Zack Greinke called out a bunch of his crappy teammates in 2013 ... putting the Blue Crew on blast for taking dumps in team facilities ... and NOT washing their hands!

It's all part of a new book by former Dodgers beat writer Molly Knight ... who says the Cy Young winner had been quietly stewing about his teammates bathroom habits ... until one team meeting where he decided to finally speak up.

"I’ve got something to say,” he said. The room was quiet.

Some of you guys have been doing the number two and not washing your hands. It’s not good. I noticed it even happening earlier today. So if you guys could just be better about it, that would be great.

Greinke sat down. The team wasn’t sure if he was serious. When they realized he was, they laughed. Then they took the field, far looser than they had been, and went out and beat the Dbacks. Two days later they clinched the division and jumped in the Dbacks pool."

So, who were the dirty culprits? Gonzalez? Kemp? Puig? Kershaw???

We may never know ... but if you ever meet 'em, might not be a bad idea to Purell afterward.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Wanna Smell Like Me?! ... Buy My Cologne.

Published | Updated

Wanna smell like a smug 33-year-old international soccer superstar???

Well, you're in luck ... 'cause Zlatan Ibrahimovic has just released his brand new smelly cologne.

The Paris Saint-Germain star says he's been working on his new signature fragrance for 2 years ... and delivered it to the masses at a big event in Paris this week.

So, what does Zlatan smell like? Here's the description according to the release ...

"The fragrance is announced as citrus cologne with woody and aromatic tones.

It opens with notes of lemon, spices and green grass. The heart mixes marine accord white lavender. The composition ends with vetiver, leather and woody notes."

Lovely.

But if Zlatan isn't your speed and you're more of a Ronaldo-scent kind of a guy ... don't worry ... he's releasing his own cologne later this summer.

Guessing it will smell like hair grease and Nair.

Oscar De La Hoya Comeback Is 'Terrible Mistake' ... Says Bob Arum

Published | Updated

Oscar De La Hoya would be a complete FOOL to come out of retirement and fight again at 42 ... so says legendary boxing promoter Bob Arum who's telling Oscar -- DON'T COME BACK!!

De La Hoya has been flirting with the idea of getting back in the ring and fighting Gennady Golovkin ... but Arum says it would be a "terrible, terrible mistake."

"He had a great career ... when it's over, it's over."

Arum says Oscar should learn from guys like Sugar Ray Leonard ... who tried to come back at 40 years old ... and looked like crap.

"I don't think Oscar is fool enough to do that."

We'll see ...

Satnam Singh 7'2" NBA Prospect ... Guess My Shoe Size!

Published | Updated
0-7i8la75x
THE AIR UP THERE

Big day for a big man ... with 7'2" Satnam Singh landing in New York City for tonight's NBA Draft -- where he could be the first Indian-born player in the league.

The big question ... how big are your shoes!?!

We spoke with 19-year-old Singh, as he towered over the normies, and he told us his feet are so MASSIVE, he has a "very hard" time finding shoes that actually fit.

Good news for Singh ... if he gets drafted tonight, he won't have to worry about paying for kicks for a while.

Congrats!

Andre Berto Mayweather's a Telephone Terrorist ... Stop Harassing Me!!!

Published | Updated

Floyd Mayweather has been waging a telephone war on Andre Berto -- making harassing and annoying calls to the boxer ... and it's all over a woman, this according to Berto.

Berto appeared on "TMZ Hollywood Sports" on Wednesday and told us that he respects Floyd as a fighter -- but he's sick of all the drama that's been going on outside the ring.

FYI -- Mayweather recently said he's considering Berto as his next opponent ... though the two have not signed a deal yet.

But Berto says he's more frustrated with the wave of harassing phone calls he's received lately ... and he's convinced Mayweather is the one behind the telephonic hostility.

"I know it's him on the other line. I can hear him breathing."

So, why would Floyd do it? Berto suggested Floyd is upset with him over an issue involving a woman.

Sources connected to the situation tell us ... Mayweather is upset that Berto is friendly with his ex-fiancee Shantel Jackson and her new boyfriend Nelly.

We asked Berto about it during the show ... check out his reaction.

Diddy Coach Psychologically Damaged My Son

Published | Updated

The confrontation that led to Diddy's arrest was years in the making, because coach Sal Alosi went on a campaign to emotionally tear down Justin Combs ... this according to sources with inside knowledge.

Our sources claim strength and conditioning coach Alosi engaged in psychological warfare against Justin for the past 3 years. Our sources say Alosi was verbally abusive to the extreme -- publicly humiliating Diddy's son on numerous occasions.

The sources say it was evident to anyone who watched ... Alosi was bullying Justin, and psychologically damaged him.

We're told Diddy was well aware of the "bullying" and when Justin came home Monday, he said he was told to leave the field and not return for the summer. Diddy decided it was time to have a talk with the coach -- and we know how that ended.

We've reached out to UCLA Athletic Dept. for comment ... so far, no word back.

Floyd Mayweather If You Buy My $3.8 Mil Ferrari ... I'll Throw In a Pic!

Published | Updated

Are you rich? Like REALLY, REALLY rich???

Well, good news ... 'cause Floyd Mayweather says if you drop $3.8 MILLION to buy his ultra-rare Ferrari Enzo ... he'll throw in a picture with you FOR FREE!!!

We already told you Floyd's been getting serious interest in the car from legit billionaires -- but they all seem to have special requests to sweeten the deal ... from photo ops, to video shoots ... one guy even wants to spar with Floyd.

So, when we shot Floyd out in NYC after he finished up some jewelry shopping Wednesday ... we had to ask if he was down for a photo op with whoever buys the car.

NFL's LaVar Arrington I'm Sick of Screaming Coaches ... It's Wrong, Disrespectful

Published | Updated

Football coaches shouldn't be allowed to verbally BERATE their players ... so says ex-NFL star LaVar Arrington who says he doesn't understand why coaches seem to always get a pass.

Arrington is dead serious about the issue ... telling TMZ Sports he feels it's downright disrespectful and sets a bad example for coaches to act in such an abusive way toward the players.

"You wouldn't talk to me in any other setting that way ... so why are are you speaking to me in our place of business that way? It's a respect thing."

LaVar says it's especially important in high school and college ... since coaches are so influential in their player's lives -- and yelling and screaming sets a terrible example.

Thoughts?

Klay Thompson Texts Vegas Twerk Friend After Frightening Plane Crash

Published | Updated

The woman who twerked with Klay Thompson in Vegas this weekend was involved in an airplane crash landing on her way back to Texas -- and moments after Klay found out, he reached out to see if she was okay.

The woman in the pool is Yara F. -- who spent the entire weekend partying with Klay and the Golden State Warriors during their victory celebration in Sin City.

After the weekend was over, Yara and some friends took a small plane headed back home to Texas -- but the jet experienced problems after take off ... and they crash landed at Lake Mead.

We spoke with Yara who tells us Klay reached out to see how she was doing after the incident -- and told her he was praying for her and the other passengers.

As for the crash, it's still under investigation -- but the good news ... no one was seriously hurt.

NFL's Eric Decker Wife Implies He Fainted ... During Baby #1

Published | Updated
0-zqsuaqfh
WHAT I NEED IS ...

NFL star Eric Decker is a tough dude ... but apparently, the birth of his first child was so intense, he actually fainted at one point ... at least that seems to be what his wife Jessie James Decker is saying.

The country music superstar was out in NYC when we asked about her current pregnancy (baby #2) ... and if her New York Jets wide receiver hubby was going to try to be in the delivery room.

That's when Jessie told us Eric has fainted before ... "but he didn't faint in the actual delivery room" ... which is why she expects him to be right by her side when she gives birth.

Good luck Eric ... and remember, BREATHE!!!

Diddy Arrest Sparks New Workout Craze

Published | Updated

This is adding insult to alleged felony -- Diddy’s kettlebell arrest is now being mocked by workout fiends ... who are using his alleged weapon of choice to get in shape and get laughs.

The day after he got arrested ... “The Diddy Workout” instantly became a thing for gym rats ... who've taken to grabbing kettlebells, doing a few reps and belting out Diddy's catchphrase ... “take that, take that.” It's as ridiculous looking as it sounds.

Based on social media, trainers are picking up on the craze ... adding the "Workout" to classes.

So, Diddy's bust is a silver lining for muscle heads. Still totally sucks for Diddy.

0-po2ene51
TAKE THAT!

Oakland Raiders Star DRILLS CAMERA GUY ... During QB Workout

Published | Updated

This has gotta hurt ...

Oakland Raiders QB Derek Carr -- a guy who has a rocket for an arm -- was running passing drills with some friends yesterday when he asked a friend to post up with a camera for a cool, action shot.

The plan was ... the photog stands roughly 15 yards downfield and Carr fires a football right at his face -- with a wide receiver set to race in front at the last second to make the grab.

Very cool, artsy, action shot.

Problem was ... something went wrong during the first take and the camera guy got ROCKED.

Don't worry, the guy couldn't have been hurt too bad ... 'cause they did a second take -- this time, it worked like a charm.

Check out the clip ... and try not to flinch.

Kristin Cavallari Gives Terrible Fantasy Advice 'Take Jay 1st Round'

Published | Updated
0-rzusqrzc
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

Can't blame her for backing her husband ... but Jay Cutler in the 1st round?? C'mon ...

Maybe she knows something we don't.

Sylvester Stallone I Support De La Hoya Comeback ... He's Still Got It

Published | Updated

Rocky Balboa fought until he was 60 ... so, it's probably not a shocker that Sylvester Stallone says he's all about an Oscar De La Hoya comeback fight!

The 42-year-old fighter has been talking about coming out of retirement lately ... and told us he wants a piece of human wrecking machine Gennady Golovkin (Triple G).

So, with Stallone being a huge boxing fan ... and a fan of old people making comebacks ...we had to ask Sly how he felt about ODLH.

Someone get Mason "The Line" Dixon on the phone ....

Diddy's Son Key UCLA Players Want Him Back

Published | Updated

Several key UCLA football players are calling for Justin Combs to return to the squad ... telling TMZ Sports the guy is a hard worker and a good friend ... and he's getting a bad rap.

As we previously reported, Combs -- a redshirt junior -- was asked to stay away from strength and conditioning drills for the rest of the summer ... prompting the kettlebell incident involving his dad.

Now, we've spoken with 3 members of the UCLA football team -- important guys -- who tell us they respect Justin and don't want him off the team.

As one player put it ... "Justin is a great friend and teammate. He works hard on and off the field. I hope he comes back."

Another player said, "He is a really cool guy to be around and I hope he does come back."

Player #3 says, "Justin works hard everyday. We go out on our own together and work on our footwork and lift weights outside of practice. I feel the coaches should let him back on the team. I know we want him back."

Multiple sources connected to the situation tell us ... Combs has not returned to UCLA since the incident ... and no decision has been made on his future with the Bruins.

Steven Seagal Russian Fight Video Was Real I'm a Martial Arts Beast!!!

Published | Updated

Steven Seagal is no martial arts fraud ... telling TMZ Sports that crazy Russian fight video that hit the web last month -- where he tossed around 2 dudes like rag dolls -- was 100% legit.

The fight footage showed Seagal reportedly teaching a "masterclass" at a martial arts event in Russia back in March ... but he's so dominant while spending minimal energy, it seemed his opponents were taking dives.

So, we had to ask Steven about it when we saw him at LAX Tuesday and he couldn't have put it more bluntly -- "I'm gonna try not to be insulted man, I've been doing martial arts all my life."

He went on to explain that when guys think their arms are about to snap ... they go down faster.

Bottom line -- don't mess with this guy. He'll break you.