V. Stiviano Packs Up Her Crap ... Leaves Sterling's Condo Duplex
Here are a few images that should make Shelly Sterling happy -- V. Stiviano finally moving a bunch of her crap out of the L.A. duplex that she (thought) Donald had given her for life.
The world's most infamous archivist was ordered to move out of the place and hand the keys back to the Sterlings after losing a legal war with Shelly.
Shelly had claimed Donald paid for the condo (and several expensive cars) with community money ... and had no legal right to blow such a HUGE amount of cash without Shelly's permission.
The judge agreed and ordered Stiviano to give back the duplex and the cash value of the cars ... and this week, V. got started on the moving process.
We spoke with Stiviano's attorney who tells us she's still considering if she'll file an appeal and fight the ruling -- but in the meantime, we're told she's already found a new place to live.
It's like the reverse Jeffersons ...
See also
Mike Tyson Blasts Mayweather 'He's a Scared, Small Man'
Mike Tyson just WENT OFF on Floyd Mayweather -- saying he's "delusional" for comparing himself to Muhammad Ali ... and called him a "little scared man."
Tyson was doing an interview with the Undisputed Champion Network -- when he was asked about Floyd's claim that he's truly the "greatest" of all time.
Clearly, that set Tyson off ... who proceeded to explain why greatness isn't solely defined in the ring.
Long story short, Tyson says Floyd's just a "small scared man" ... who's so afraid for his own safety in public that he can't take his kids to school without a security team.
"Greatness is not guarding yourself from the people, greatness is being accepted by the people."
#DeepThoughts
See also
Andre Berto Bets $100k on Mayweather ... To Beat Pacquiao
When in Vegas ...
Another rich celebrity is getting into the gambling spirit -- with boxing superstar Andre Berto dropping $100k to bet on his boy Floyd Mayweather ... TMZ Sports has learned.
We're told Berto placed the bet last night at the MGM Grand.
The odds are so strongly in Floyd's favor, that even if Berto wins ... he only stands to make about $45,000.
Still, not a bad night.
As we previously reported, there are a bunch of huge, rich stars dropping big cash on the fight ... including 50 Cent, who says he's betting $1.6 on Floyd.
Good luck ...
See also
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar I'm Out of the Hospital ... After 911 Emergency
Good news for Kareem Abdul-Jabbar ... the NBA legend has been discharged from the hospital and is now resting at home after a scary medical emergency early Wednesday morning.
TMZ Sports broke the story ... Kareem was rushed to the hospital and was being treated after something went wrong in his recovery from quadruple bypass surgery earlier this month.
Now, a rep for Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center is explaining exactly what happened:
"[Thursday morning] Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was experiencing some dizziness following his April 16 quadruple bypass surgery. He contacted his physicians who told him to come to the emergency department at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center."
"He was evaluated by his surgeon and cardiologist. After a battery of tests, they found no complications. Abdul-Jabbar was discharged from the emergency department and is back home continuing his recovery."
"His surgeon, Dr. Richard Shemin, said it is not uncommon for patients to experience some symptoms that require ruling out serious problems following major heart surgery. Shemin added that Abdul-Jabbar did the right thing by coming in to see his doctors."
Get well soon.
See also
Laila Ali Sorry Mayweather ... My Dad's The Greatest!
Laila Ali has a message for Floyd Mayweather -- just because you THINK you're the "greatest," doesn't make it true!
Ali was leaving LAX yesterday when she told us she's not mad at Floyd for BELIEVING he's the best boxer of all time -- in fact, she respects his mentality -- but at the end of the day, he's just wrong.
There's more ... we also asked Laila if there's ANY chance she'll ever get into the ring for a mega-fight with UFC superstar Ronda Rousey.
Hint -- don't hold your breath.
See also
Hank Baskett Transgender Mistress Attacked by Kendra Fans
12:30 PM PST -- TMZ spoke with London's alleged attacker Blake Tinsley who tells us he never touched the mistress and the whole thing started when she smacked him in the face with her hair while walking by ... Blake says it was a friend of his who stood up for him and the two traded blows.
The transgender female who claimed she had a relationship with Hank Baskett is filing a police report, saying she was attacked in a gay bar by Kendra Wilkinson fans who were out for revenge.
Ava London is currently telling Modesto Police that she was inside a gay bar called Climax when a man and a woman attacked her. She says they pummeled her and pulled her weave out, screaming she was a "homewrecker" and a "ho."
Hank's camp has acknowledged he "hung out with" with Ava.
The guy who took credit for the attack posted the above video of the aftermath and wrote, "LOL, the #husbandf***er Ava got told she's a hoe today and she/he went crazy."
The guy actually admits the attack saying, "After she flipped her fake-ass hair in my face and after i was being held by security my girl Tee Tee beat the s*** outs her."
See also
Baltimore Orioles Concession Employees Pissed Are We Getting Paid for Cancelled Games?!
It wasn't just the stands that were empty at the Baltimore Orioles game today -- the concession stands were also bare ... and now several employees are furious ... wondering if they're going to get paid for the work they were forced to miss.
Of course, the decision to close the ballpark to the public was made by the MLB, the Orioles and the Baltimore PD for the safety of the fans ... in the wake of the riots.
But several concession stand employees were counting on gameday paychecks -- paychecks they might not be getting since they were told to stay home.
And it's not just today's game -- stadium employees didn't work Monday or Tuesday either since those games were cancelled. And the 3 home games scheduled for this upcoming weekend have been relocated to Florida. In total, that's 6 games worth of work.
"They have not spoken to us about compensation," one concession worker tells TMZ Sports ... "I've received emails from [my employer] regarding the cancellation of games, but nothing mentioning pay."
Another worker says, "I have a daughter. I ride my bike to the bus to get to work. I'm trying to provide for my daughter. I need this work."
We reached out to the company that operates the concession stands, Delaware North -- which referred us to the Orioles. We called the team several times, but have yet to hear back.
See also
Russell Wilson Yo, Barack! Check Out Ciara ... My New Tight End [TMZ TV]
After losing the Super Bowl, Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson is really turning things around ... at least in the scoring hot chicks department.
DangeRuss brought ridiculously HOT R&B singer Ciara to the White House for a nice juicy steak dinner -- which might actually be a "State" dinner, but ... details.
More TMZ TV
Brittney Griner & Fiancee Recruited By 'Couples Therapy' ... You Need Serious Help
The host of VH1's "Couples Therapy" says she desperately wants to get WNBA star Brittney Griner and her fiancee Glory Johnson on the show ... telling TMZ Sports they "need a hell of a lot of work."
Both Brittney and Glory were arrested last week for attacking each other in their AZ home -- and Dr. Jenn Berman says the show would be the perfect place for them to work out their issues before they tie the knot.
Dr. Berman -- a former rape and domestic violence counselor -- also says domestic violence is a serious problem in the gay and lesbian community because they tend to hide it more often.
"There's a lot of shame in the gay community when there is domestic violence because there is a kind of a sense of 'Hey, we've been fighting to be recognized as a couple and now we have this?!'"
Berman also offers the couple advice -- but says she could be most effective if Griner and Johnson agree to get her help in person ... on Season 6.
See also
50 Cent I'm Making Big Money Off Mayweather/Pacquiao
50 Cent is jumping on the money train this weekend, where he plans to score huge bank off the backs of Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao.
Club sources tell TMZ ... the rapper is getting half-a-million bucks Friday night for throwing down rhymes at Drai's.
Fact is, 50 may be hedging his bets. You may recall ... he's put $1.6 mil on the line, betting Floyd Mayweather will put Manny Pacquiao in his place.
And we're told he also made a deal with Effen Vodka to make around $500k for a show 2 weeks later at Pool After Dark in Atlantic City.
When it rains it pours.
See also
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Hospitalized With Chest Pain ... After 911 Call
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was rushed to an L.A. hospital Wednesday morning for chest pains ... just two hours after he tweeted to fans that he was "feeling better" ... TMZ Sports has learned.
We've confirmed ... someone called 911 to request help for the NBA legend ... who had a quadruple coronary bypass surgery on April 16th.
An ambulance transported Abdul-Jabbar to a nearby hospital where he was treated for chest pains. He's currently being treated by doctors though his condition is unclear.
Just two hours before the 911 call, Abdul-Jabbar posted a message on Twitter to assure his fans that he's "doing fine & feeling better everyday."
He added, "Doing my rehab w/the same mental commitment I had as a pro."
We reached out to Kareem's people to find out how he's doing -- but so far, we haven't heard back.
Michael Waltrip 'McDreamy' Has Racing Groupies He's Legit On the Track
Patrick Dempsey is making serious strides on the racing circuit -- not only impressing other drivers ... but already racking up a solid bunch of race groupies ... so says NASCAR legend Michael Waltrip.
The former "Grey's Anatomy" star recently left the show -- and has been making a serious effort to climb the ranks in the world of pro race car driving.
And apparently, his efforts are not going unnoticed -- with Waltrip telling us McDreamy has a strong legion of female fans who can't get enough of him at the track.
So, if an actor can become a racer -- can a racer become an actor??? Waltrip gives it a shot in the clip ... and it's pretty hilarious.
Ex-Louisville Basketball Star Cleared In Rape & Sodomy Case
Former Louisville college basketball star Chris Jones is officially OFF THE HOOK in his rape and sodomy case after a grand jury decided there was not enough evidence to prosecute.
23-year-old Jones was arrested back in February on suspicion of sexually assaulting 2 women at an off-campus apartment party. Jones was kicked off the team hours after the alleged incident for breaking curfew.
The case went to a grand jury in Jefferson County, Kentucky ... but after hearing testimony from several witnesses, the jury decided the case against Jones was not strong enough to move forward.
According to reports, surveillance footage showing the accusers giggling in a hallway after the alleged incident played a major role in the case.
Bottom line -- Jones was cleared of criminal charges.
See also
Snoop Dogg Pulls 'Deez Nuts' Gag ... On TMZ Sports Photog
See also
NBA's Javaris Crittenton Guilty In Shooting Death ... 23 Years In Prison
Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton pled guilty to manslaughter in the 2011 shooting death of a 22-year-old mother of 4 ... and was sentenced to 23 years in prison.
As we previously reported, Crittenton -- a 1st round pick in the 2007 NBA Draft -- was initially charged with murder for killing Julian Jones in a drive-by shooting in Atlanta.
But Crittenton struck a deal with prosecutors in which he agreed to plead guilty to the lesser voluntary manslaughter with a weapon charge and aggravated assault with a firearm. In exchange, prosecutors dropped the murder charge and Crittenton got 23 years in the clink.
During the hearing, Javaris apologized for the killing -- started to cry -- and said it was all a terrible mistake.
In the past, officials said they believed Javaris was out for retaliation against a rival gang member on the day of the shooting ... but ended up shooting Jones instead, who had just put her kids to bed.
See also
Erick Sermon Hip-Hop Is a No Bruce Jenner Zone ... That's Not Our Culture
Message to any transgender rappers -- do NOT follow Bruce Jenner's lead, 'cause hip-hop culture's not ready for that kinda thing ... at least according to hip-hop legend Erick Sermon.
We got Sermon -- one half of rap pioneers EPMD -- in NYC, and when we asked if hip-hop would welcome a transgender performer at this point ... he went on a rant.
Sermon said, "They're taking the culture too far. It's just too far to be going."
You've gotta watch ... it's a bit puzzling -- Sermon criticizes Bruce for the timing of his announcement ... then applauds him for potentially helping transgenders who might be suicidal.
As for the whole transgender rapper thing -- check out his Michael Sam metaphor.
It's complicated.