Tommy Hanson 911 'Liquid Coming Out His Nose'

Published | Updated

The woman who discovered the body of former Atlanta Braves pitcher Tommy Hanson told the 911 operator that he looked blue and there was liquid coming out of his nose ... TMZ Sports has learned.

The woman who found Hanson on Sunday told 911 the pitcher had been staying at her Atlanta area home and she had heard him snoring hours before she made the call.

But she became concerned when she heard his dog barking and went to check on him -- and found the 29-year-old unconscious.

"He looks blue and there's a liquid coming out of his nose," the woman told 911.

"His face looks blue and his hands are cold."

The 911 operator instructed the woman to perform CPR but it appeared to be too late ... with the woman saying all it did was push more liquid out of his nose.

Hanson was pronounced dead a short time later.

Sheriff's officials noted that an "overdose" was suspected.

Redman Hey Ronda Rousey Lemme Do Your Walkout Song!

Published | Updated
0-u83dpru1
AND IT GOES LIKE THIS ...

Ronda Rousey needs a BANGER when she walks out to brawl with Holly Holm at UFC 193 tomorrow -- and rap legend Redman says he's got the PERFECT song to get her hyped.

Illinois Football Graphic Details In Alleged Sexual Assault

Published | Updated

The girl who claims she was sexually assaulted by a University of Illinois football player told police she tried to fight back when he violated her with his hands ... but he was too strong.

It's all detailed in the police report obtained by TMZ Sports in which the unnamed accuser claims linebacker Julian Jones went to her house in Georgia back in October and things went terribly wrong.

The alleged victim -- a 17-year-old high school athlete -- claims Jones made several passes at her while hanging out at her home ... but she "told [him] to stop repeatedly."

But the girl says Jones didn't quit -- and "[lifted] her dress while aggressively forcing his hand up her inner thigh and into her vagina."

The girl says she tried to move away but he overpowered her due to his "muscular build."

The girl claims she again told him to stop but he wouldn't -- so she began to strike him with her hands ... knocking his earring off.

The girl says Jones finally stopped when he realized someone else had just entered the house.

Jones eventually left the home and the girl called police.

The girl says Jones later texted her calling her "a tease."

Cops say they found the back of Jones' earring on the floor and collected it as evidence ... along with the accuser's underwear.

Jones was arrested in Illinois this week but will be transported back to Georgia to be arraigned.

Oscar De La Hoya Jay Z Is Great For Boxing Better Than Mayweather

Published | Updated
0-i499bjrx
HE GIVES IT A BOOST

Sure, he wants to take him for $100,000 ... but Oscar De La Hoya says Jay Z is GREAT for the sport of boxing ... unlike Floyd Mayweather.

The Golden Boy just ripped Floyd in a "farewell letter" in Playboy ... claiming the sport will be BETTER without him in it.

But when we saw Oscar at LAX moments ago, he had a completely different opinion about Jay Z -- who's been loading up his Roc Nation Sports roster with big name boxers.

"He's great," Oscar said of Jay Z ... "He's a breath of fresh air."

Oscar and Jay also have a $100k bet (for charity) on the Canelo Alvarez vs. Miguel Cotto fight -- since Oscar reps Canelo and Jay reps Cotto.

We asked Oscar how confident he is about taking Jay's money -- you can see Oscar's got real respect for Hova ... unlike Floyd.

Illinois Linebacker Arrested for Sex Crime ... Suspended From Team

Published | Updated

University of Illinois linebacker Julian Jones was arrested in Illinois this week on charges of aggravated sexual battery over an alleged incident in Georgia.

The 18-year-old -- who has played in almost every game this season -- allegedly committed the crime in Georgia during the team's bye week back in October.

The team has issued a statement saying Jones has been suspended from the team pending the outcome of the case.

Officials say he's expected to be transported back to Georgia for his arraignment as soon as possible.

Kim Zolciak Breaststroke in Mexico

Published | Updated

Kim Zolciak looked like the picture of health splashing in the Mexican surf, less than two months after a stroke and heart condition derailed her "Dancing with the Stars" gig.

Kim jumped waves with daughter Brielle and NFL hubby Kroy Biermann (who's got a week off). The whole fam flew to Cancun to celebrate her and Kroy's 4th wedding anniversary ... and quick road to recovery, which includes a bangin' bikini body.

And Brielle's clearly following in mom's footsteps in that department.

Bernie Sanders Pumped For Ronda Rousey's Support!

Published | Updated

Ronda Rousey's endorsement of Bernie Sanders has been WELL RECEIVED by the 74-year-old ... with his camp telling TMZ Sports they were excited to find out the UFC champ is in their corner.

Rousey went public about her support for Sanders earlier this month -- saying, "I’m voting for Bernie Sanders because he doesn’t take any corporate money. I don’t think politicians should be allowed to take money for their campaigns from outside interests."

We reached out to Bernie's camp to see how her endorsement was received and campaign spokesperson Michael Briggs told us, "We think it's great and appreciate the support."

Still no word on who Holly Holm is supporting ...

David Spade Sick Of People Trashing JPP ... Have Some Empathy!!!

Published | Updated
0-66dsi70x
CUT HIM SOME SLACK

David Spade says he feels TERRIBLE for Jason Pierre-Paul -- claiming the NY Giants star got NO LOVE from people after he blew up his hand ... and that sucks.

"I feel bad because when he had his fingers blown off no one said they felt bad for him," Spade says.

"Everyone just said what an idiot, what a loser, he deserves it ... he was just trying to light firecrackers for kids or something."

"He blew his hand off ... I was the only one going, I feel horrible for this guy ... someone should have some empathy for him!"

But even Spade's support only goes so far -- 'cause check out what he said when we asked if he would pick up the Giants defense in fantasy this week ...

Lewis Hamilton Crashes $2 MILLION CAR ... Blames 'Heavy Partying'

Published | Updated

Formula 1 racing champ Lewis Hamilton has an unreal excuse for why he crashed his $2 MILLION Pagani Zonda supercar in Monaco this week -- he'd been PARTYING WAY TOO HARD!!!

Hamilton was reportedly driving through the streets of Monte Carlo early Tuesday morning when he lost control and hit a parked car around 3:30 AM.

According to the BBC, Hamilton had one hell of an honest excuse for the wreck -- "It was a result of heavy partying and not much rest for 10 days. I am a bit run down. I have been non-stop and trying to fit training in at the same time and not getting a lot of sleep."

Cops responded to the scene and Hamilton was given a breathalyzer -- but reportedly passed.

Hamilton later went to Instagram to issue a statement confirming the crash and adding, "Nobody was hurt, which is the most important thing."

"But the car was obviously damaged and I made very light contact with a stationary vehicle. Talking with the team and my doctor, we decided together that it was best for me to rest at home."

"I feel we all must take responsibility for our actions. Mistakes happen to us all but what's important is that we learn from them and grow."

Cristiano Ronaldo I Refuse to Tell My Son Who His Mother Is

Published | Updated

Cristiano Ronaldo admits ... his 5-year-old son does NOT know the identity of his birth mother -- and Ronaldo says he feels no obligation to tell him for at least another 5 or 6 years.

The soccer superstar appeared on "The Jonathan Ross Show" in the U.K. and was asked about his mysterious baby mama ... who he's kept secret since Cristiano Jr. was born.

FYI -- Ronaldo's kid was born in the U.S. in 2010. He was given full custody.

"For me it is not a problem," Ronaldo said ... "In the world, many kids don’t have mum, don’t have dads or dads die or mums die."

"Cristiano has a dad, an unbelievable dad, a grandmother. I have the support of my family, great of course."

"When Cristiano is going to grow up, I am always going to say the truth to him because he deserves, because he is my son but I am not going to say because people want me to say."

As for when he'll reveal the mommy mystery to his son, Ronaldo says ... "I’m going to say the time when I feel that is the right time. I don’t know 10, 11, 12? I don’t know let’s see."

BTW, Ronaldo says he's dating right now -- courting a "few" women at the same time. When asked if they knew about each other, Ronaldo said, "I need to figure out who is better. Some know, yes."

NFL's Bryant McKinnie I Didn't Beat Up Clubgoer ... He Ain't Gettin' a Cent

Published | Updated

Bryant McKinnie says he's CHANGED HIS MIND -- and refuses to pay off a guy who claims the ex-NFL star beat him up in 2013 ... even though he already signed a settlement agreement.

It's a crazy story ... McKinnie admits he went to mediation with Alexis Bernier last year and initially agreed to fork over $15k after Alexis accused him of roughing him up at Club Play in 2013.

But Bryant says he did NOTHING WRONG -- and only signed the settlement agreement because his lawyers told him it would be the easiest way to make the whole thing go away.

So, instead of cutting a check, McKinnie has refused to pay Alexis jack squat -- and Alexis has now sued to collect, claiming Bryant has reneged on a legally binding deal.

How does Bryant feel about the lawsuit?

"I don't care."

He adds, "They've been threatening to go to the media with it for over a year. I can't let him just take advantage of me when I know I did nothing wrong."

It's a risky gamble for Bryant -- because if Alexis wins the lawsuit, a judge can make moves to seize Bryant's assets to satisfy the judgment ... including cars, houses, you name it.

Bryant says he's not scared.

Stay tuned.

Ronda Rousey I'm Still Not Cool with Bieber

Published | Updated
0-bu75j31a
IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY?

Ronda Rousey says Justin Bieber has made NO EFFORT to squash their beef after dissing her little sister ... but she's still open for peace.

Rousey appeared on "TMZ Sports" on FS1 on Thursday (airing 9PM PT) when she told us she's down to let bygones be bygones ... but there's one thing Bieber has to do to redeem himself.

As we previously reported, Rousey says Bieber shot her sister down hard when she asked for a pic with him at the Cannes Film Festival.

There's more ... Rousey also told us she's confident her fight with Holly Holm this weekend won't be a 30 second obliteration ... telling us she plans to be patient this time around.

Yeah right.

We'll see if she keeps her word during UFC Fight 193 -- Rousey v. Holm -- live on PPV on Saturday, Nov. 14.

Marshawn Lynch Shoe Kid Gets Free $2,000 Pair ... 'Inspiring Story'

Published | Updated

Marshawn Lynch's generosity is spreading ... because the kid who got $500 from Beast Mode just got free $2,000 shoes from a company that also wants to help him become successful.

The kid at the center of the action is 17-year-old Terrance Downs -- who was mopping up at a Dallas McDonald's when Lynch walked in and they struck up a conversation about Lynch's Buscemi shoes.

Downs told Lynch about his plans to start a fashion store -- so Lynch gave him $500 so he could buy a pair of his own Buscemis to help get him on his way.

Now, we've learned Rob Heppler -- the co-founder of Buscemi -- found out about the story and was so moved, he reached out to the kid to help him on his journey.

In fact, he's hookin' the kid up with a pair of the multi-color 100mm kicks -- which retail at $1,950 (they're hand painted with gold plated hardware and real snakeskin leather).

"Marshawn's goal was to help Terrance grow," Heppler said ... "We felt that having him put his money toward starting his business would help that."

"Now, he'll look really sharp when he opens his boutique."

Talk about having a helluva week.

J.T. Barrett I Had Crown Royal Before Arrest ... Reveals Hamstring Injury

Published | Updated

Ohio State quarterback J.T. Barrett revealed he suffered a hamstring injury in the days before his arrest -- telling cops he had seen a doctor after hurting himself on the football field.

Unclear when Barrett suffered the injury, but during his drunk driving arrest on Oct. 31st, he told the officers that he had a "strained hamstring" and had been to a doctor on October 27th.

Barrett was suspended by the team for the Nov. 7th game against Minnesota because of the arrest -- but the new info makes you wonder if he would've missed the game due to injury anyway.

There's more ... 20-year-old Barrett also admits that he HAD been drinking before he got behind the wheel -- fessing up to having Crown Royal.

When asked how much he had, Barrett said, "two cups ... two shots."

0-7p0kbkyp
TWO DRINKS TOO MANY

Ex-NFL Player's Son CTE Killed My Dad ... NFL Must Pay

Published | Updated

The son of a former NFL defensive back is suing the NFL -- claiming his father died from brain injuries he suffered during his 10 year career ... and the league did NOTHING to prevent it.

The person behind the suit is the son of Art DeCarlo -- who was drafted by the Chicago Bears in 1953 after a stellar career at the University of Georgia.

DeCarlo's family claims Art suffered numerous concussions on the field -- including documented cases where he lost consciousness but returned to the game.

Art's family claims he suffered from several devastating neurocognitive issues during the last several decades of his life -- including extreme headaches, memory loss and confusion.

Art's family claims the NFL had evidence about the dangers of repeated blows to the head since back in the '20s yet did nothing to educate the players about the real medical dangers.

The family is suing for fraudulent concealment, negligence, civil conspiracy and more ... they're seeking unspecified damages.

We reached out to the NFL for comment -- so far, no word back.

Geno Smith Teammate Calls BS On Fight Claim ... IK Punch Was About Money

Published | Updated

Geno Smith's claim that IK Enemkpali's jaw punch WASN'T about money is a LIE ... that's according to a NY Jets player who witnessed the attack ... and says he heard IK talk about the cash.

Smith recently spoke out about the incident ... saying the idea the fight was about $600 he owed IK after flaking on a football camp appearance is "the biggest misconception in America."

TMZ Sports talked with a respected Jets veteran on the condition of anonymity ... and he says Geno's statement simply doesn't jive with what he saw and heard that day.

"Geno just saying that sh*t 'cause he don't wanna look bad."

Our source says IK was fuming about Geno's no-show even before the fight ... and personally heard him mention the money as the two men were being separated.

"IK was clearly upset about him not showing up to the camp. IK was talking it up to everyone at the camp that Geno was gonna be there."

Here's the blow-by-blow:

"So IK approached Geno about it in the locker room. he was clearly frustrated, and they were yelling at each other. And Geno said he didn't wanna talk about it, and kinda turned around, and that's when IK sucker punched him. Then we were pulling them apart, and then IK was like, 'You owe me money!'"

By the way, if Geno is lying ... it wouldn't be the first time -- remember the plane incident of 2014?